Seeing my therapist today for the first time in weeks

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My barber. Lol

Just realized that a barber is kind of like a therapist since you get to talk about all the things in life that are bothering you while he just listens and cuts your hair and make some supportive comments

It's a guy in the chair right now complaining about a woman who is trying to take him to divorce court.

I don't have any drama in my life right now so I wont be sharing any bad news

My barber. Lol

Just realized that a barber is kind of like a therapist since you get to talk about all the things in life that are bothering you while he just listens and cuts your hair and make some supportive comments

It's a guy in the chair right now complaining about a woman who is trying to take him to divorce court.

No dumb bitches or foul smelling ass cracks in you life in the past couple of weeks or so? C'mon...it's you you're talking about.

My barber. Lol

No dumb bitches or foul smelling ass cracks in you life in the past couple of weeks or so? C'mon...it's you you're talking about.

Nothing major. Just drama free weeks

My barber. Lol

You should try a traditional therapist. You know the one on the other side of the bar.

My barber. Lol

You should try a traditional therapist. You know the one on the other side of the bar.

Maybe you should cut your fingers off so you can post anymore:)

My barber. Lol

A bit touchy aren't we?

My barber. Lol

A bit touchy aren't we?

Stop touching the keyboard

My barber. Lol

Well you can't talk to them about 'anything'. I wouldn't mention how barbers are always butting into your life.

My barber. Lol

Well you can't talk to them about 'anything'. I wouldn't mention how barbers are always butting into your life.

I talked to my barber about

Getting fired
My apt building being sold

Not my health or dating issues

My barber. Lol

Tell him about how you have a problem getting 2nd dates

My barber. Lol

I don't talk to men about dating issues, only MONEY ISSUES

My barber. Lol

You don't have to tell them you have money issues they can tell by the size of the tip

My barber. Lol

You don't have to tell them you have money issues they can tell by the size of the tip

I tip every time I get a cut you potted plant

Forum List

Back