🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

as a 'lawyer', you should know that you need to back up your claims. So please, back up your claims that ISrael has no borders

You claim Israel has borders, you prove it. That is how it works when people make claims like you are doing. You back them up or disclose your claim to be baseless.

Are you blind ???? I said look at post 81 !!

IT is not even your post, nor does it prove Israel has borders.

Arguing Israel had no borders was not my argument, another point, my argument is Israel unlawfully occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza and needs to end her Occupation.

Tresties between two purported nations are simply agreements between the two of them. THEY cannot give sovereignty of land they never had to anyone else. THe Problem is sovereignty rights have never left the indigenous Palestinian peoples and only an agreement between them, that includes indigenous Jewish people in the land can give Israel legitimacy as a nation and borders.

the most important and sociopathic manipulation of terms ---used in the
above post by the above mendacious gobbellian propagandaist is the
word INDIGENOUS Keep in mind----it has declared that Jesus of
nazareth was an INDGENOUS PALESTINIAN JUST LIKE THE TERRORIST
PIG SAMER THE HUNGERKUNSTLER CIRCUS FREAK-----because both spoke
or speak arabic .

She actually seems to be making a claim for a class of persons she
does not actually know how to define ---to wit---"INDIGENOUS
PEOPLE" because in the past ----in feeble minds it evoked an
EMOTION of oppression. It is true that the indigenous people
of the americas were murdered and oppressed by her kith
and kin in the scores of millions-----but that is history---not a
general principle of contract law..
After an entirely mendacious and manipulative use of the word
"indigenous"----she then asserts---comically ---with pedantic idiocy--
that the only the contracts of these undefined 'indigenous" persons --
can be considered valid in law. poor thing ties herself in up in
absurd sophist knots asserting with absolute certainty ---her own
customized "PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT LAW which IF APPLIED_--
in the psychotic manner she wishes to apply them-----would
delegitamize every country in the world.

I am reminded of a muslim from Lebanon---who argued that the
maronites of Lebanon have no legitimate rights in the country
because they are more "french" than "arab" ---there is no limit
to the absurdity of isa-respecting humor

please, try to get even 1 hour's worth of God into your ....your..... life.

very nice---sherri. East Jerusalem and Samaria -----both within the
borders of the kingdom of Israel ----are IN DISPUTE. Most lawyers know
what "DISPUTED" means in reference to property ---real and moveable.
In fact most lawyers----when discussing disputed property----USE the term
"DISPUTED" no matter what side of the question they argue -----I mean
the meticulously honest lawyers----uhm---them....the honest ones

toastman, et al,

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. (People, like horses, will only do what they have a mind to do.)

The 5th Century Greek (Anonymous)​

You claim Israel has borders, you prove it. That is how it works when people make claims like you are doing. You back them up or disclose your claim to be baseless.

(COMMENT)

Borders are an agreement between two sovereignties. It is ruled by the Law of Treaties
(Currently the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969 LINK ---> http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/1_1_1969.pdf).

The treaties, registered with the UN, IAW the Charter, executed IAW the Law of Treaties, are all the proof needed. It is the same proof used by every other nation.

Sherry may, of course, disagree; but, it is what it is.

PART III. OBSERVANCE said:
Article 26 (“Pacta sunt servanda”)

Every treaty in force is binding upon the parties to it and must be performed by them in good faith.​

Article 27 (Internal law and observance of treaties)

A party may not invoke the provisions of its internal law as justification for its failure to perform a treaty. This rule is without prejudice to article 46.​

SOURCE: http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/1_1_1969.pdf

No use arguing. It is what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R

toastman, et al,

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. (People, like horses, will only do what they have a mind to do.)

(COMMENT)

Borders are an agreement between two sovereignties. It is ruled by the Law of Treaties
(Currently the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969 LINK ---> http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/1_1_1969.pdf).

The treaties, registered with the UN, IAW the Charter, executed IAW the Law of Treaties, are all the proof needed. It is the same proof used by every other nation.

Every treaty in force is binding upon the parties to it and must be performed by them in good faith.​

A party may not invoke the provisions of its internal law as justification for its failure to perform a treaty. This rule is without prejudice to article 46.​

SOURCE: http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/1_1_1969.pdf

Most Respectfully,
R

So, if the US declares Puerto Rico is part of the US and then enters into a treaty giving it to another nation, sovereignty rights of Puerto Ricans disappear. I just have to laugh at this wonderful understanding of the law you have.

Last edited:
toastman, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So, if the US declares Puerto Rico is part of the US and then enters into a treaty giving it to another nation, sovereignty rights of Puerto Ricans disappear. I just have to laugh at this wonderful understanding of the law you have.

Indeed, what if Germany and Italy sign a treaty saying that they have a mutual border in the middle of France?

toastman, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, what if Germany and Italy sign a treaty saying that they have a mutual border in the middle of France?
That's when a breathalizer test is administered. To both parties.

Tresties between two purported nations are simply agreements between the two of them. THEY cannot give sovereignty of land they never had to anyone else. THe Problem is sovereignty rights have never left the indigenous Palestinian peoples and only an agreement between them, that includes indigenous Jewish people in the land can give Israel legitimacy as a nation and borders.

100% correct. :thup:

Could you quote the relevant passages?

Stop delaying. You have been defeated

Bullcrap, you don't even know what those treaties say.

I can read, English can you??

The border of today are outline, officially and on the record, before the entire world. You (personally) may recognize them or not (makes no difference to me). I can only tell you what is (reality).

SOUTHERN BORDER: The entire southern border is in no-contest. The treaty (effective law) establishes that segment in Article II. (LINK ---> Peace Treaty between Israel and Egypt - Non-UN document (26 March 1979)) Together, with the unilaterial withdrawal from the Gaza Strip (LINK ---> S/2005/559 of 31 August 2005) the entire souther border is established.

NORTHERN BORDER: The UN documents and the exchange between the SecGen & President of Lebanon establishes and reaffirms "international boundary between Israel and Lebanon" in Paragraph 13 of S/2000/460. (LINKS ---> A/54/914-S/2000/564 of 12 June 2000 AND S/2000/460 of 22 May 2000).

EASTERN BORDER:
The Treaty of Peace Between The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan And The State of Israel October 26, 1994 (effective law) (LINKs ---> The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty OR A/50/73-S/1995/83 of 27 January 1995) establishes the "international boundary between Israel and Jordan" in Article 3.
There is a dispute between Syria and Israel along the border, in the Golan Heights region. Internationally, there is a small segment of Israel's borders that is in dispute which is covered by an Armistice Agreement (LINK ---> S/1353 of 20 July 1949)

Let me ask you Tinnie, why are you so afraid to admit the truth ? Why can't you just admit your mistake??? What are you scared of ???

What part of Roccos post that I just quoted don't you understand ???

You're such a sore loser :cool:

Stop delaying. You have been defeated

The border of today are outline, officially and on the record, before the entire world. You (personally) may recognize them or not (makes no difference to me). I can only tell you what is (reality).

SOUTHERN BORDER: The entire southern border is in no-contest. The treaty (effective law) establishes that segment in Article II. (LINK ---> Peace Treaty between Israel and Egypt - Non-UN document (26 March 1979)) Together, with the unilaterial withdrawal from the Gaza Strip (LINK ---> S/2005/559 of 31 August 2005) the entire souther border is established.

NORTHERN BORDER: The UN documents and the exchange between the SecGen & President of Lebanon establishes and reaffirms "international boundary between Israel and Lebanon" in Paragraph 13 of S/2000/460. (LINKS ---> A/54/914-S/2000/564 of 12 June 2000 AND S/2000/460 of 22 May 2000).

EASTERN BORDER:
The Treaty of Peace Between The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan And The State of Israel October 26, 1994 (effective law) (LINKs ---> The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty OR A/50/73-S/1995/83 of 27 January 1995) establishes the "international boundary between Israel and Jordan" in Article 3.
There is a dispute between Syria and Israel along the border, in the Golan Heights region. Internationally, there is a small segment of Israel's borders that is in dispute which is covered by an Armistice Agreement (LINK ---> S/1353 of 20 July 1949)

Let me ask you Tinnie, why are you so afraid to admit the truth ? Why can't you just admit your mistake??? What are you scared of ???

You still cannot post a quote from any treaty where Israel acquired any borders. Referencing Rocco's smoke will not due.

EASTERN BORDER:

You still cannot post a quote from any treaty where Israel acquired any borders. Referencing Rocco's smoke will not due.

Wait, are you suggesting that these treaties don't exist ??????

EASTERN BORDER:

Wait, are you suggesting that these treaties don't exist ??????

Sure they do but they do not give Israel any borders.

Forum List

Back