🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

You still cannot post a quote from any treaty where Israel acquired any borders. Referencing Rocco's smoke will not due.

Wait, are you suggesting that these treaties don't exist ??????

Sure they do but they do not give Israel any borders.

But just earlier, you said Israel doesn't have any borders because you haven't seen any treaties. I just showed them to you. NOW what's your reasoning for Israel not having any borders??

Wait, are you suggesting that these treaties don't exist ??????

But just earlier, you said Israel doesn't have any borders because you haven't seen any treaties. I just showed them to you. NOW what's your reasoning for Israel not having any borders??

Israel needs to annex Palestinian land to establish any borders.

When did that happen?

When did that happen?

Where did you read that ? Since when is that a pre -requisite for having borders???

When did that happen?

Where did you read that ? Since when is that a pre -requisite for having borders???

That is the law. Until Israel signs a treaty with Palestine, it has nothing.

Last edited:

When did that happen?

That is the law. Until Israel signs a treaty with Palestine, it gas nothing.

What a load of baloney lol !

Where did you read that ??? Link ??

What makes you think you can make up your own rules concerning borders and then expect me or anyone to believe it.

Also, you have nothing to back up your statements. It's mot looking good for you Tinnie, it's not looking good

What makes you think you can make up your own rules concerning borders and then expect me or anyone to believe it.

Also, you have nothing to back up your statements. It's mot looking good for you Tinnie, it's not looking good

It is not my job to bring you up to speed in international law.

It is illegal to annex land without the consent of the people.

Look it up.

Look it up.

So you're saying that the peace treaties mean absolutely nothing , gotcha !

Look it up.

I did not say that at all.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

Look it up.

You are having 'admitting the truth' problem.

I don't get why you're being so immature about this. You cannot change facts as you please.

You are having 'admitting the truth' problem.

I don't get why you're being so immature about this. You cannot change facts as you please.

If you say that I am incorrect on an issue it is up to you to prove your allegation.

I already asked you to prove your allegation that Israel has no borders, and you told me to 'look it up'. so Please Tinnie.

The Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace was signed on October 26, 1994. The treaty resolved territorial and border issues that were ongoing since the 1948 war. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan. Upon its signing, the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers, the Dead Sea, the Emek Ha'arva/Wadi Araba and the Gulf of Aqaba were officially designated as the borders between Israel and Jordan, and the border between Jordan and the territory occupied by Israel in 1967. For the latter, the agreement requires that the demarcation use a different presentation, and that it carry the following disclaimer:

"This line is the administrative boundary between Jordan and the territory which came under Israeli military government control in 1967. Any treatment of this line shall be without prejudice to the status of the territory."

Borders of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty, signed on March 26, 1979 created an officially recognized international border along the 1906 line, with Egypt renouncing all claims to the Gaza Strip. A dispute arose over the marking of the border line at its southernmost point, in Taba. Taba was on the Egyptian side of the armistice line of 1949, but Israel claimed that Taba had been on the Ottoman side of a border agreed between the Ottomans and British Egypt in 1906, and that there had previously been an error in marking the line. The issue was submitted to an international commission composed of one Israeli, one Egyptian, and three outsiders. In 1988, the commission ruled in Egypt's favor, and Israel withdrew from Taba later that year.

Key words here are "OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED"

What else you got ?

Bullcrap, you don't even know what those treaties say.

I can read, English can you??

The border of today are outline, officially and on the record, before the entire world. You (personally) may recognize them or not (makes no difference to me). I can only tell you what is (reality).

SOUTHERN BORDER: The entire southern border is in no-contest. The treaty (effective law) establishes that segment in Article II. (LINK ---> Peace Treaty between Israel and Egypt - Non-UN document (26 March 1979)) Together, with the unilaterial withdrawal from the Gaza Strip (LINK ---> S/2005/559 of 31 August 2005) the entire souther border is established.

NORTHERN BORDER: The UN documents and the exchange between the SecGen & President of Lebanon establishes and reaffirms "international boundary between Israel and Lebanon" in Paragraph 13 of S/2000/460. (LINKS ---> A/54/914-S/2000/564 of 12 June 2000 AND S/2000/460 of 22 May 2000).

EASTERN BORDER:
The Treaty of Peace Between The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan And The State of Israel October 26, 1994 (effective law) (LINKs ---> The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty OR A/50/73-S/1995/83 of 27 January 1995) establishes the "international boundary between Israel and Jordan" in Article 3.
There is a dispute between Syria and Israel along the border, in the Golan Heights region. Internationally, there is a small segment of Israel's borders that is in dispute which is covered by an Armistice Agreement (LINK ---> S/1353 of 20 July 1949)

Let me ask you Tinnie, why are you so afraid to admit the truth ? Why can't you just admit your mistake??? What are you scared of ???

What part of Roccos post that I just quoted don't you understand ???

You're such a sore loser :cool:

You still cannot post a quote from any treaty where Israel acquired any borders. Referencing Rocco's smoke will not due.
Just finished reading Rocco's post #110 and the links and you have to be kidding yourself. Go soak your head for a couple days and read the post and links. You do admit you never read them? Right? Your continuous denial makes you look like an 8 year old.

The Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace was signed on October 26, 1994. The treaty resolved territorial and border issues that were ongoing since the 1948 war. The treaty specified and fully recognized the international border between Israel and Jordan. Upon its signing, the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers, the Dead Sea, the Emek Ha'arva/Wadi Araba and the Gulf of Aqaba were officially designated as the borders between Israel and Jordan, and the border between Jordan and the territory occupied by Israel in 1967. For the latter, the agreement requires that the demarcation use a different presentation, and that it carry the following disclaimer:

"This line is the administrative boundary between Jordan and the territory which came under Israeli military government control in 1967. Any treatment of this line shall be without prejudice to the status of the territory."

From tour link:

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2012)

Indeed.

From tour link:

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2012)

Indeed.

*yawn*

IsraCast: Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty

A permanent international border was established between the two countries. Furthermore, a process of normalization began, including exchange of diplomatic representatives and mutual agreements in the areas of trade, economy, tourism and mail.

From tour link:

Indeed.

*yawn*

IsraCast: Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty

A permanent international border was established between the two countries. Furthermore, a process of normalization began, including exchange of diplomatic representatives and mutual agreements in the areas of trade, economy, tourism and mail.
Don't act so victorious just yet, Toastman. Tinmore will merely denounce your link as "Israeli Propaganda".

Forum List

Back