Seems Russia was behind both Texas and California efforts to secede

The Russians really don't understand the United States if they think an American state could really secede from the union.

Last time it was tried, 600,000 Americans died in the resulting carnage.

Atlanta was burned down, and then General Sherman burned a 10-mile wide path of destruction to the sea.

The South was brought to its knees, never to rise again.

Pretty sure that's exactly what the Russians want.
If so, it's a good plan.

What better way to win a war than to have your enemies kill each other?

The Russians really don't understand the United States if they think an American state could really secede from the union.

Atlanta was burned down, and then General Sherman burned a 10-mile wide path of destruction to the sea.

If so, it's a good plan.

And "the war", in this case? Weakening NATO. Why weaken NATO?

Well.... why else?....

If CA wants to succeed....they can. They won't get the entire state though. We'll keep some of the central valley.

Otherwise it is goodbye to those fuckers.

fuqj8.jpg

In fact, the guy who started it in California eventually quit and moved to Russia.
The guy who took over after him previously lived in Moscow.

Calexit leader quits secession effort for Russia - CNNPolitics

Russian-linked Facebook group asked Texas secession movement to be in anti-Clinton rallies: report

Putin’s Plot to Get Texas to Secede

Wowie Kazowie, every time you turn around, you find that Russia is there.

In fact, Russia supported Jill Stein.

Russian plot to elect Trump included Jill Stein, according to latest gleeful Twitter theory

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_9121372097e5ea9e24a31d275df4466c.jpg

Russia was really, really scared of Hillary. Too bad Republicans aren't, scared of Russia that is. Wow, the GOP LOVES Russia.

Hey Russia, how's that attack on the Ukraine going? Got anymore nations lined up to take over?
CA is a blue, deep blue state and Jill Stein is a democrat.

a far left quack sitting with the heads of communist countries and a Hollywood film director,

butbutbut, republicans...

bubutbut, the guy sitting next to Putin.

California was never seriously interested in seceding, doesn't stop Russia from doing what it can to sow the seeds of division whenever they can just like how Russia played a role in Brexit and the French elections, they want to divide their enemies. Jill Stein, of course Putin wanted to pull away as many votes from Clinton as possible.
Jill never had a chance, the dnc fixed the run up to make sure no one else but Clinton could win.

but you knew that

Of course Jill never had a chance, she was in the Green party and all that mattered was Stein shaving a couple points from Clinton.

And, btw, the Democrats didn't do anything to the green party, that is pure bullshit.

If so, it's a good plan.

Well.... why else?....
NATO is working and will continue to work. When it comes time to kill people, NATO joins hands and goes killing.
The eu was and is a bad idea. It was a group of economic powerhouses, then it let in some idiots that drained the bank, so they all had to give up their voices and be told what to do by people they didn't elect. (did you know that they can dictate what and how much a country exports and who they export to?) So Britain leaves, copying what America did to them, so of course the leaders of the eu want to and are punishing them for wanting freedom.

Seeing diverse people turn on each other must have the commies rolling in the aisles.

basically, they don't have to do anything to NATO as their and maybe our, economies are going to fail.

If so, it's a good plan.

Well.... why else?....
NATO is working and will continue to work. When it comes time to kill people, NATO joins hands and goes killing.
The eu was and is a bad idea. It was a group of economic powerhouses, then it let in some idiots that drained the bank, so they all had to give up their voices and be told what to do by people they didn't elect. (did you know that they can dictate what and how much a country exports and who they export to?) So Britain leaves, copying what America did to them, so of course the leaders of the eu want to and are punishing them for wanting freedom.

Seeing diverse people turn on each other must have the commies rolling in the aisles.

basically, they don't have to do anything to NATO as their and maybe our, economies are going to fail.
"NATO is working and will continue to work"

Honestly, I'm not sure I share your optimism. Why?.... because:

" It was a group of economic powerhouses, then it let in some idiots that drained the bank, so they all had to give up their voices and be told what to do by people they didn't elect."

Your words. Hmm, sounds the way a lot of nationalists talk about NATO and the UN, doesn't it? I believe a guy recently got elected leader of the free world, by attaching such rhetoric to NATO and the UN. Blind squirrel, thy name is Two Thumbs, meet nut. ;)

Last edited:

If so, it's a good plan.

Well.... why else?....

" It was a group of economic powerhouses, then it let in some idiots that drained the bank, so they all had to give up their voices and be told what to do by people they didn't elect."

Hmm, sounds the way a lot of nationalists talk about NATO and the UN, doesn't it? I believe a guy recently got elected leader of the free world, by attaching such rhetoric to NATO and the UN. Blind squirrel, thy name is Two Thumbs, meet nut. ;)
wut....

Nato is not the eu and neither are the UN.

If you want to talk about why we should or shouldn't leave nato and the UN, we would derail this thread.

If so, it's a good plan.

Well.... why else?....

Hmm, sounds the way a lot of nationalists talk about NATO and the UN, doesn't it? I believe a guy recently got elected leader of the free world, by attaching such rhetoric to NATO and the UN. Blind squirrel, thy name is Two Thumbs, meet nut. ;)
wut....

If you want to talk about why we should or shouldn't leave nato and the UN, we would derail this thread.
"Nato is not the eu and neither are the UN."

No doubt, but you cannot deny the overlap when it comes to the nationalists, in that exact rhetoric you used about the EU. And that includes the President. You heard him say it, don't play coy.

If so, it's a good plan.

Well.... why else?....

wut....

No doubt, but you cannot deny the overlap when it comes to the nationalists, in that exact rhetoric you used about the EU. And that includes the President. You heard him say it, don't play coy.
I don't play coy, I play the cornet.

and I paid no attention to trump as I believed, deeply, that Hillary would win.

hell, I was placing bets, 2 years before the run up, that it was going to be her.

Let's see now. I thoroughly believe that the Russians constantly use our divisions and weaknesses against us. It's not a matter of getting their FAVORITE elected. Its a matter of DESTROYING CONFIDENCE in our country and political system.

But wait. Little story. Back in the 60s and the 70s whilst Country Joe and the Fish played Woodstock and Jimmy Hendricks was wrecking a trailer load of G-tars, and Kent State turned into a SNAFU ---- during THOSE DECADES politicians at every level and at both sides ---- pointed to Russia (soviet union) involvement in all the political "unrest". Old news buds.. Putin designed those agi-prop programs. We have some of our own.

Problem is -- this still does not validate the Dem excuse for losing the election. Because ALL of this evidence coming out NOW -- just proves my point. That the agi-prop wasn't EVER targeted at specific winners. It's always been doing what now CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and the major rags do EVERY DAY. They are all gonzo to destroy our political system, destroy our confidence in our sturdy Representative democracy.

They're ALL TOO LATE. Our political leadership from the 2 archaic and USELESS parties is doing that quicker than they can.. We are crazy fucked. WITHOUT Putin's help..

Let's see now. I thoroughly believe that the Russians constantly use our divisions and weaknesses against us. It's not a matter of getting their FAVORITE elected. Its a matter of DESTROYING CONFIDENCE in our country and political system.

But wait. Little story. Back in the 60s and the 70s whilst Country Joe and the Fish played Woodstock and Jimmy Hendricks was wrecking a trailer load of G-tars, and Kent State turned into a SNAFU ---- during THOSE DECADES politicians at every level and at both sides ---- pointed to Russia (soviet union) involvement in all the politic "unrest". Old news buds.. Putin designed those agi-prop programs. We have some of our own.

Problem is -- this still does not validate the Dem excuse for losing the election. Because ALL of this evidence coming out NOW -- just proves my point. That the agi-prop wasn't EVER targeted at specific winners. It's always been doing what now CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and the major rags do EVERY DAY. They are all gonzo to destroy our political system, destroy our confidence in our sturdy Representative democracy.

They're ALL TOO LATE. Our political leadership from the 2 archaic and USELESS parties is doing that quicker than they can.. We are crazy fucked. WITHOUT Putin's help..
the ruskies are pushing it along a bit faster and adding another squirrel to the field for everyone to look at.

But wait. Little story. Back in the 60s and the 70s whilst Country Joe and the Fish played Woodstock and Jimmy Hendricks was wrecking a trailer load of G-tars, and Kent State turned into a SNAFU ---- during THOSE DECADES politicians at every level and at both sides ---- pointed to Russia (soviet union) involvement in all the politic "unrest". Old news buds.. Putin designed those agi-prop programs. We have some of our own.

the ruskies are pushing it along a bit faster and adding another squirrel to the field for everyone to look at.

Well there's a bunch of bitter Red Ruskies' still having a Clinton scale melt-down about our "winning" of the Cold War. It's like that best seller "What Happened" with all the excuses why they lost East Germany and 1/3 of their country. Putin and the losers at the DNC have a lot in common -- their butt-hurt is not going away anytime soon.

MOFact. show of hands. Any morons believe that the USA did NOT pepper the Soviet Union when they saw the weaknesses with SIMILAR "break-up" agi-prop and support Gorby in the various coupes that broke up the Kremlin/Sjoviet Union?? RDean?????

Sobering new is --- Putin sees that SAME WEAKNESS NOW in the USA. Good chance a proper psych-op/agi-prop campaign could push US to a similar break-up.... He's correct... Won't be his fault -- but he sure wants to be in on the "fun"......

Trump said this soon after the election about "Russian involvement in our politics". He REPEATEDLY asked -- "Do you think OUR HANDS are clean? They are not"........ Should have been a clue to what I'm telling you here.

Well there's a bunch of bitter Red Ruskies' still having a Clinton scale melt-down about our "winning" of the Cold War. It's like that best seller "What Happened" with all the excuses why they lost East Germany and 1/3 of their country. Putin and the losers at the DNC have a lot in common -- their butt-hurt is not going away anytime soon.
oh, Putin wants to win a new Cold war, but his tactics are better.

he knows, KNOWS, the American left hates America and the Constitution, so why not give them more reasons to froth at the mouth and demand the destruction of their own country.

Putin follows the Cloward - Piven strategy and the Clintons where good friends with them.

oh, Putin wants to win a new Cold war, but his tactics are better.

he knows, KNOWS, the American left hates America and the Constitution, so why not give them more reasons to froth at the mouth and demand the destruction of their own country.

Putin follows the Cloward - Piven strategy and the Clintons where good friends with them.

You are now on the correct track. Congrats. You're safe from all this "Russian propaganda". :biggrin:

Saving one American at a time from "Da Russians"... ----- FCT... :thanks:

MOFact. show of hands. Any morons believe that the USA did NOT pepper the Soviet Union when they saw the weaknesses with SIMILAR "break-up" agi-prop and support Gorby in the various coupes that broke up the Kremlin/Sjoviet Union?? RDean?????

Sobering new is --- Putin sees that SAME WEAKNESS NOW in the USA. Good chance a proper psych-op/agi-prop campaign could push US to a similar break-up.... He's correct... Won't be his fault -- but he sure wants to be in on the "fun"......

Trump said this soon after the election about "Russian involvement in our politics". He REPEATEDLY asked -- "Do you think OUR HANDS are clean? They are not"........ Should have been a clue to what I'm telling you here.
"Any morons believe that the USA did NOT pepper the Soviet Union when they saw the weaknesses with SIMILAR "break-up" agi-prop and support Gorby in the various coupes that broke up the Kremlin/Sjoviet Union?? RDean????? "

Of course not, people just realize which side we are on. Funny how the nationalists are suddenly at the back of this line... ironic, when you think about it...

Well.... why else?....

wut....

I don't play coy, I play the cornet.

and I paid no attention to trump as I believed, deeply, that Hillary would win.

hell, I was placing bets, 2 years before the run up, that it was going to be her.
So, back to weakening NATO... I want to share your optimism. Or apathy. Not sure which. Either would be better than worrying, I suppose. Convince me.

I always get a little pissed when I think about the time after we won the Cold War.

The USSR was going tits up, about to suffer the agony of defeat, fell the woe of being conquered, then we give those assholes over $6 billion of our tax dollars.

I don't know anything about that but I do know that RT loves hyping to death stories about cops shooting black people.

Forum List

Back