Zone1 Segregated Graduations at Pitt.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Pitt diversity office hosts ‘students of color’ graduation ceremony | The College Fix I understand what their motivation is in doing this but I do not agree with it. Example of the Latino group having a separate ceremony for those Latinos of color. It sets the wrong example and graduation ceremonies and graduation parties should be open to all students to mix together that is the best way to celebrate and learn about your own back ground and others.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Pitt diversity office hosts ‘students of color’ graduation ceremony | The College Fix I understand what their motivation is in doing this but I do not agree with it. Example of the Latino group having a separate ceremony for those Latinos of color. It sets the wrong example and graduation ceremonies and graduation parties should be open to all students to mix together that is the best way to celebrate and learn about your own back ground and others.

This is the world the DemoKKKrats want. They've always wanted it.

Screenshot%202019-05-14%2012.46.28.png

We're living in the 1950's, here in 2023.

Why?

Cause thats the way the KKK Demonicreeps want it.

1683050037964.png

One last hurrah, for segregationist glee before having to go forth in the real world to make their way in a non-segregated society, ending their supported childhood in the closed cocoon of a protected false environment of a supposed institution of (higher?) learning?
F#ck them and the academics supporting this folly. Would you want to hire somebody that matriculated through that process? I would not, as never having had a protected environment to offer or found a need to provide.

So having whites only ceremonies would be fine right ?

shhshshxhjxjsjx.gif

They wanted separate drinking fountains, too, but there wasn't enough time to get them installed.

segregated-water-fountains-on-display-everett.jpg

One thing is for certain.

SEGREGATION in the United States is 100% by DEMOCRATS, always was, always will be, and is now.
Pardon me if I'm a little at odds with Pitt on this. But isn't "segregation" the exact opposite of "diversity." Could this be the school with the students who were unable to see the parallels between black face and woman face, justifying one while opposing the other?

I’m sure this is what Dr. King fought for and actually died for. Yes. That must be it.

Last edited:
Screenshot%202019-05-14%2012.46.28.png

We're living in the 1950's, here in 2023.

Why?

Cause thats the way the KKK Demonicreeps want it.

View attachment 781585
I saw signs like that as a kid while my Dad was stationed in Montgomery Alabama. I never thought I'd see it again, but this is exactly what the Democrats and their DEI BLM ESG crap is bringing back. They want the people divided and hating each other.

I saw signs like that as a kid while my Dad was stationed in Montgomery Alabama. I never thought I'd see it again, but this is exactly what the Democrats and their DEI BLM ESG crap is bringing back. They want the people divided and hating each other.
If we are at each others throats, they don't have to worry about any of us being at theirs.

One last hurrah, for segregationist glee before having to go forth in the real world to make their way in a non-segregated society, ending their supported childhood in the closed cocoon of a protected false environment of a supposed institution of (higher?) learning?
F#ck them and the academics supporting this folly. Would you want to hire somebody that matriculated through that process? I would not, as never having had a protected environment to offer or found a need to provide.

"Matriculate" means to enroll, not to graduate.

Unfortunately, theres just too many morons who believe thier commie bullshit at this point.
Otherwise I'd say it would just die away like so many other "issues" have since the 60's.

Unfortunately, theres just too many morons who believe thier commie bullshit at this point.
Otherwise I'd say it would just die away like so many other "issues" have since the 60's.
Things like this were all but dead until a certain President showed up, and started bashing the police, weighing in on local killings involving Black men, and endorsing BLM. And a lot of other divisive statements and speeches. That's when the tide changed.

Forum List

Back