SEIU(harassing) Accompanying OSHA on Site Inspections Nonunion Businesses

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
SEIU Reps Accompany OSHA For Safety Inspections Of Non Union Workplaces | Opinion - Conservative

The Obama administration continues to do whatever they can to help their friends in labor unions. They are now allowing SEIU representatives to accompany OSHA inspectors on safety inspections of non-union workplaces. Usually these occur after the unions’ friends report safety violations in an effort to cause problems for the non-union businesses.
SEIU joins federal safety inspectiors at nonunion sites | The Daily Caller

the link is for another of same intimidation I just heard about in the news. The one I heard about has suddenly been harassed 3 times recently in Houston.

How is this lawful? Seriously, how can they get away with this? Has our govt so run amok that anything goes now? I knew of the corruption in Chicago, but had no idea how deeply it went. I am sure this is the type of thing that goes on there. What can any of us do?

How is this lawful? Seriously, how can they get away with this? Has our govt so run amok that anything goes now? I knew of the corruption in Chicago, but had no idea how deeply it went. I am sure this is the type of thing that goes on there. What can any of us do?

Wow that link was so "rumor mill" I wouldnt trust it. They simply told a story without links, statements from anyone involved etc and ended with innuendo (If you trust that I have a bridge to sell you).

Wow that link was so "rumor mill" I wouldnt trust it. They simply told a story without links, statements from anyone involved etc and ended with innuendo (If you trust that I have a bridge to sell you).

I trust the ceo I just saw interviewed.

because it's made up?

It's not. Unions have no authority. Companies should be able to block them from entering.

It's not. Unions have no authority. Companies should be able to block them from entering.

Yet it is happening. This one company 3 times now.. and they have been in business for 27 years with no problems.

By the way, the owner is in DC right now to discuss it.

This could easily happen, disgruntled employees and ex-employees pull this kind of nonsense all the time, they make completely bogus claims just to spark an investigation.

This could easily happen, disgruntled employees and ex-employees pull this kind of nonsense all the time, they make completely bogus claims just to spark an investigation.

And have the seiu accompany them for their inspections, whether union shop or not, I can see this as an intimidation factor. It should not be legal.

The administration, having gotten away with using the IRS to intimidate their opponents, is now using other agencies for partisan purposes.
The companies should bar the SEIU reps. They have no right to be there. They should sue OSHA.

because it's made up?

Just like ANthony Weiner's phone being hacked. Amiright?

The administration, having gotten away with using the IRS to intimidate their opponents, is now using other agencies for partisan purposes.
The companies should bar the SEIU reps. They have no right to be there. They should sue OSHA.

Why is it no more of a stink is being made about these obvious intimidation tactics?

Why is it no more of a stink is being made about these obvious intimidation tactics?

Some one will pick it up and it will get legs.

The SEIU has no right to come along on inspections, they have no authority, however, I bet if a company refused them access the government inspectors could make life for the company miserable.

Is this the kind of government we want?

I get tired of people defending this or trying to justify SEIU's integrity. They are greedy bastards and cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

The SEIU has no right to come along on inspections, they have no authority, however, I bet if a company refused them access the government inspectors could make life for the company miserable.

Is this the kind of government we want?

I get tired of people defending this or trying to justify SEIU's integrity. They are greedy bastards and cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

The SEIU has integrity?

I understand this company in Houston has over a thousand employees. You know the seiu is thinking what that could do for themselves.

Forum List

Back