Self-described ‘white cracker’ beat with cane after yelling racial slurs

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Police: Self-described ?white cracker? beat with cane after yelling racial slurs | The Raw Story
A Seattle man who shouted racial slurs and threatened to behead a woman ended up getting whacked in the face with a cane, according a police report.

The incident, reported by KOMO News, occurred last Thursday shortly after midnight. When officers arrived at the scene, they witnessed the suspect “yelling and screaming racial slurs at several people standing outside.

Bystanders told police the suspect had approached strangers on the street and called them the “n-word.”.....He allegedly yelled in the face of one woman and threatened to “cut off her head and stick it down her throat,” according to the police report.

The woman, who left the area before police arrived, responded by hitting the suspect in the face with her cane.

I keep telling y'all....you can't do or say whatever you may please, and get away "scot free". There are consequences....that can lead to a hospital stay, or worse. But, by all means....go there. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhiZpLJtcg]WHAT DID YOU SAY, NIGGA?! 1974 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't what made me think of Ester.

Cracker ass cracka!

CrackerAssCrackers.jpg

Last edited:
This is why Lonestar, dingleberry IanC and Matthew wouldn't share their views to me outside the boards cause they know.

This is why Lonestar, dingleberry IanC and Matthew wouldn't share their views to me outside the boards cause they know.

And for some reason you and this 'Poet' idiot feel the need to lower yourselves to their bottom-of-the-barrel level? Nice choice. Way to represent. Wtf?

Police: Self-described ?white cracker? beat with cane after yelling racial slurs | The Raw Story
A Seattle man who shouted racial slurs and threatened to behead a woman ended up getting whacked in the face with a cane, according a police report.

The incident, reported by KOMO News, occurred last Thursday shortly after midnight. When officers arrived at the scene, they witnessed the suspect “yelling and screaming racial slurs at several people standing outside.

Bystanders told police the suspect had approached strangers on the street and called them the “n-word.”.....He allegedly yelled in the face of one woman and threatened to “cut off her head and stick it down her throat,” according to the police report.

The woman, who left the area before police arrived, responded by hitting the suspect in the face with her cane.

I keep telling y'all....you can't do or say whatever you may please, and get away "scot free". There are consequences....that can lead to a hospital stay, or worse. But, by all means....go there. LOL

AT least this racist was a racist to actual black people...although it was a woman. Got to give it to ol guy for being a honest to god racist.

And for some reason you and this 'Poet' idiot feel the need to lower yourselves to their bottom-of-the-barrel level? Nice choice. Way to represent. Wtf?

Like I give two shits what you think or what others here think. I know who I am outside the internet. I'm having fun with these idiots. If you haven't realized this racial discussion section IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL...

I know who I am outside the internet. ...

I do too. You're Lonestar, dingleberry IanC and Matthew, etc. You only want to think you're something better. Your bad choice.

I don't think I know I am.....I don't need to prove anything here. This is the internet. Anyone here is God if enough people believe it so. What is your point exactly? By the way by you focusing on me you're giving dingleberry a hard on....See his post

Forum List

Back