Self driving cars programmed to decide who dies in a crash

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It’s a bright, sunny day and you’re alone in your spanking new self-driving vehicle, sprinting along the two-lane Tunnel of Trees on M-119 high above Lake Michigan north of Harbor Springs. You’re sitting back, enjoying the view. You’re looking out through the trees, trying to get a glimpse of the crystal blue water below you, moving along at the 45-mile-an-hour speed limit.

Self-driving cars programmed to decide who dies in a crash

THIS IS A USA TODAY ARTICLE
----------------------------------------------------------

Yet the MSM and their morons have the nerve to say it's all a conspiracy when infowars tries to tell society this information but let MSM tell you and suddenly it's not a conspiracy they just put their own spin on it.
Infowars told people this a loooong time ago.

Oh and just wait until you get your car hacked, wait until the Gov. can control what and where you can drive ...lmfao and the dumbasses of society will glorify these cars .

yep infowars told you clowns TWO YEARS AGO

upload_2017-11-25_12-10-31.png

Granny says.......dats right.

....ifsn' ya' isa' running head-on into school bus......

.......deys' a-gonna sen-ya ina' dat ditch evar time.

(apologies to Waltky, deeply humbled)

Last edited:
How about Pot-Holes? Will it swerve to avoid? No matter if someone is coming up in the next lane (as we often forced into)? Or will they send you to the $99.99 4-wheel alignment? Money don't grow on trees ya' know.

There are so many scenarios where this technology can be fooled. What will a driverless car do when it encounters plastic blowing across the highway? Lock up the brakes and cause a 10 car pile up? Who knows? I just know I don't want to be anywhere near one of those vehicles.

Going to be Annoying. Going 55MPH 65MPH posted speed limits 35MPH on an empty road at 5AM. Going to make us very angry. Won't move until you buckle-up, feet on floor etc. Reach the proper operating temp.......windows up. No alcohol vapor. No screaming-fighting allowed.

OK, 5 minutes later.......Mommy We're Moving! OK, Timmy stay buckled now. No Victoria! I said no. You can't sit in the front until you weigh 100! Don't make me force this car to stop and come back there! Now be quiet or this Car may pull over and stop again.......is that what you want?

Forum List

Back