🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seminal Question: Should we support Mueller's Investigation?

Do you support Mr. Mueller and the investigation of Russia wherever it leads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Consider this:

Consciousness of Guilt Law and Legal Definition. Evidentiary rules allow a prosecutor to introduce testimony that tends to show that the defendants actions prove he knew he was guilty (at least of something).
One would think, that the President of the United States, who has taken the oath of office, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of
President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve,
protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
would welcome an investigation into an attack on our most basic principles, ordained and established in the Constitution of the United States, i.e. our elections.

[My opinion] His behavior is not up to par in my estimation, and in fact even today he refused to impose the sanctions against Russia voted for by the Congress. I fully support the Special Prosecutor in his mandate to find any and all persons if they have aided and abetted Russia's attack on democracy in America, and see them brought to justice.

Funny Russia did no harm to us Hillary and the DNC did.

HRC has been investigate for decades, not one criminal complaint / indictment has ever been promulgated;

The Mueller Investigation has already gotten guilty pleas and interviewed persons of interest in a much shorter time, and yesterday indicted 13 Russians in absentia.

There is nothing funny about an attack on our democracy, though I suspect that is why the federal government haters, those who support Putin and Trump (both being Plutocrats and Authoritarians) are spending hours demeaning LE, the DOJ and the FBI are the unwitting fifth column.

Mueller was appointed without the appropriate trigger of an independent counsel......there was no crime when he was appointed therefore he should not have been appointed.....then, considering he is good friends with comey and the rest of the conspirators...no, he should not have our support....

There is more evidence that an attack on our democracy from a foreign power is credible than there is to suppress the right to vote because of fraud.

The former is being investigated and evidence has been uncovered in supporting indictments; the latter has one or two convictions, yet spreads the meme that Millions of voters cast votes not for President Trump by those illegally in the US.

The myth of ‘voter fraud’ is yet another conservative red herring fallacy.

The Russia investigations are substantive, where Russian efforts to interfere with US elections is the actual threat to our democracy, not ‘voter fraud.’

Forum List

Back