Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) to make "big update" today!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
As a follow-up to this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/lindsey-graham-eyes-may-presidential-announcement.414759/

this:

r

Republican Lindsey Graham to make important 2016 announcement Monday MSNBC Reuters

U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, who has said there is better than a 90 percent chance he will run for president, will make a "very important" announcement on Monday morning about 2016, MSNBC reported on Sunday.

The network quoted Graham as telling supporters in an email: As an announcement draws near, I need to know you stand with me.”

It said the South Carolina lawmaker would make his announcement on the "CBS This Morning" program.

Also reported on MSNBC:

Lindsey Graham to make very important 2016 announcement MSNBC

The video there shows him saying that he's "98.6% sure" he is going to run for president.

However, the MSNBC site says that an aide claims that he is not announcing a campaign today.

So, :wtf: ???

Is Princess Graham announcing to announce to announce, or what?

If he does announce, he would be the only completely pro-immigration reform GOP candidate thus far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your information and for your amusement.

Like him or not, Obama being or first black president was monumental. I welcome our first gay president. :thup:

As a follow-up to this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/lindsey-graham-eyes-may-presidential-announcement.414759/

this:

r

Republican Lindsey Graham to make important 2016 announcement Monday MSNBC Reuters

U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, who has said there is better than a 90 percent chance he will run for president, will make a "very important" announcement on Monday morning about 2016, MSNBC reported on Sunday.

The network quoted Graham as telling supporters in an email: As an announcement draws near, I need to know you stand with me.”

It said the South Carolina lawmaker would make his announcement on the "CBS This Morning" program.

Also reported on MSNBC:

Lindsey Graham to make very important 2016 announcement MSNBC

The video there shows him saying that he's "98.6% sure" he is going to run for president.

However, the MSNBC site says that an aide claims that he is not announcing a campaign today.

So, :wtf: ???

Is Princess Graham announcing to announce to announce, or what?

If he does announce, he would be the only completely pro-immigration reform GOP candidate thus far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your information and for your amusement.
Senator Grahmnesty has an ice cubes chance in Hell of winning.

He's not as corrupt as Hillary or Obama ....but about as crooked as Harry Reid.

After all the Repubs lose, we could have a run off contest to decide which is the most corrupt.

Graham, who has made a habit of trolling the Kentucky senator, also mocked Paul’s focus on civil liberties, picking up on his statement that the federal government should still “call a lawyer” to get a warrant before arresting terrorists instead of illegally spying.

“I’m not going to call a judge,” said Graham. “I’m going to call a drone and kill you.”
At Iowa dinner Rand Paul hits Jeb Bush on Iraq as Lindsey Graham returns the favor - Eli Stokols - POLITICO

Because the rule of law is dumb.

I wonder how things are going in Iraq today?
I'm sure capturing that oil field managers wife in Syria a few days ago has the bad guys on the run in Iraq.

Forum List

Back