Sen. Warren & banking committee call out

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
She is a national treasure. She asks the regulators how many times large Wall St firms have been brought to trial lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxhyUAWPmGw&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs]Senator Elizabeth Warren's First Banking Committee Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

let the rw commercial bank fluffers come out & denounce her because she's a Dem :rolleyes:

She is a national treasure. She asks the regulators how many times large Wall St firms have been brought to trial lol

Senator Elizabeth Warren's First Banking Committee Hearing - YouTube

let the rw commercial bank fluffers come out & denounce her because she's a Dem :rolleyes:

I like those that challenge the banks and Wall Street charlatans as well. Only, I hope it is not just for show. So many have begun their careers in politics with such popular causes, only in time to show their true content with the status quo.

Warren should remember her place in government

she isn't the countries leader of anything but her state

I damn sure didn't vote for her and she doesn't represent me

She isn't the leader of MA either. She's merely one of two senators. She's the leader of the shrill feminist wealth-envy entitled lying Democrat lobby though.

Although I am not in agreement with many of Senator Warren's positions, politically or economically, I think she has a valid point, and is making it in the appropriate venue.

Countless bank executives engaged in unethical and illegal conduct that resulted in billions of dollars in costs to the taxpayers, but there was never any apparent effort to make any of them personally accountable for their actions. Indeed most of them continue to prosper as though they had done nothing wrong.

This is not a political point but a legal one.

I personally wouldn't describe Senator Warren as a "national treasure," but I do commend her for doing her job properly in this instance.

Although I am not in agreement with many of Senator Warren's positions, politically or economically, I think she has a valid point, and is making it in the appropriate venue.

Countless bank executives engaged in unethical and illegal conduct that resulted in billions of dollars in costs to the taxpayers, but there was never any apparent effort to make any of them personally accountable for their actions. Indeed most of them continue to prosper as though they had done nothing wrong.

I personally wouldn't describe Senator Warren as a "national treasure," but I do commend her for doing her job properly in this instance.

Please name these bank executives and their illegal conduct. We'll wait.

Ah. I see. All of us who voted for the losing reps and senators and govs and pres have no representative. Got it.

Really, me boy??? You are that ignorant???
Of course you are.
So, you are, of course, one of the apologists for the bankers in the great republican recession of 2008. You believe that we should let them continue the same wonderful activities as before. Because they are all princes of capitalism. No illegal activities ever. Just as it states in the bat shit crazy con web sites you spend your time in.

Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud Settlement Is Payoff TO Bank of America, Wells Fargo & Chase » The Great Recession Blog
Are Criminal Banks Trying to Crash the Economy Again? | Nick Fillmore
How the Great Recession changed us - 1 - US economy & jobs - MSN Money
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-...20140222,0,7036669.story?page=2#axzz2uLetQ3FK

There is this thing called google, me boy. The above few articles will give you a good list of illegal activities by bankers. And that is from just the first page of results. There are HUNDREDS.

But then, these are from sites that you do not look at. You spend your time looking at the bat shit crazy con sites. So, you will never know.

Last edited:

Really, me boy??? You are that ignorant???
Of course you are.
So, you are, of course, one of the apologists for the bankers in the great republican recession of 2008. You believe that we should let them continue the same wonderful activities as before. Because they are all princes of capitalism. No illegal activities ever. Just as it states in the bat shit crazy con web sites you spend your time in.

Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud Settlement Is Payoff TO Bank of America, Wells Fargo & Chase » The Great Recession Blog
Are Criminal Banks Trying to Crash the Economy Again? | Nick Fillmore
How the Great Recession changed us - 1 - US economy & jobs - MSN Money
Transcripts detail Fed's struggles amid 2008 financial crisis - Page 2 - latimes.com

There is this thing called google, me boy. The above few articles will give you a good list of illegal activities by bankers. And that is from just the first page of results. There are HUNDREDS.

But then, these are from sites that you do not look at. You spend your time looking at the bat shit crazy con sites. So, you will never know.

blogs. roflmao

Last edited:
Government, leave the banks alone.

Leave private business alone.

This would include not bailing them out if they fail.

Last edited:

leave them alone to create monopolies that take down the economy? :eusa_hand: Read some history.

Besides, if their lobbyists run Capitol Hill then we have every right to question their motives and business *cough* "plans".

Last edited:

leave them alone to create monopolies that take down the economy? :eusa_hand: Read some history.

Besides, if their lobbyists run Capitol Hill then we have every right to question their motives and business *cough* "plans".

You're so low info.
Monopolies exist only due to government action. In the real world it is virtually impossible for a monopoly to form and continue for any length of time.

But we get that you are in favor of gov't bailouts for big business.

You're so low info.
Monopolies exist only due to government action. In the real world it is virtually impossible for a monopoly to form and continue for any length of time.

But we get that you are in favor of gov't bailouts for big business.

who is "we". :eusa_eh: Speak for yourself :eusa_hand:

Which party did everything in their power to obstruct & delay the Financial Reform Bill? I'll give you a hint, it starts w/ an "R".

Forum List

Back