Senate Democrats All Vote Down Bill Banning China from Buying Land Next to US Military Bases. Why Not Just Give Them the Nuclear Codes?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Groomercrats treasoncrats I can't keep up with how bad this party is now, And I have always been pretty liberal, pro-choice etc. This is just awful. Everything in China is CCP why not just give them the nuclear codes.. I think the plan is to hack those so they can launch a preemptive attack with no fear of retaliation. The deal is the Dems will be tipped off so they can get their families to the bunkers.

Groomercrats treasoncrats I can't keep up with how bad this party is now, And I have always been pretty liberal, pro-choice etc. This is just awful. Everything in China is CCP why not just give them the nuclear codes.. I think the plan is to hack those so they can launch a preemptive attack with no fear of retaliation. The deal is the Dems will be tipped off so they can get their families to the bunkers.

Hey, China paid good money for those votes.

:abgg2q.jpg:

China owns Biden and the democrat Party

Conservative commie rubes are so easy to manipulate. They fall for _anything_, because they want to fall for it. If they don't act like weepy pissheads, they'll be tossed out of their cult.

SSDD

Yet another snowflake falsely accusing others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do...

1676527777312.png

Conservative commie rubes are so easy to manipulate. They fall for _anything_, because they want to fall for it. If they don't act like weepy pissheads, they'll be tossed out of their cult.
I assume you have evidence that this story is false? Please share...

Why should China be able to buy land in the US at all? The US can't buy land in China, nor can American citizens, or Chinese citizens.

Because you idiots are missing the real bill where ANY and ALL Farmland in the US is denied to China. This was proposed by Representative Newhourse (R). China already owns 2 billion dollars of US farmland. China and a lot of other countries already parks vans just off the end of runways and have for the last 100 years. The proposed BILL would make it illegal for any chinese citizen to own any farmland.

Now, get them to pass Representative Newhourses bill passed and it makes sense. We already know you are dumber than a box of rock (just one rock in that box) please stop demonstrating it.

I assume you have evidence that this story is false? Please share...
It's not false. It's just _stupid_.

Please tell us how you identify a Chinese buyer.

If a company has one Chinese investor, is it Chinese?

If a man has a Chinese wife, can they buy a farm?

Why just restrict it to farms?

See? Dumb propaganda, meant to stir up the rubes.

It's not false. It's just _stupid_.

Please tell us how you identify a Chinese buyer.

If a company has one Chinese investor, is it Chinese?

If a man has a Chinese wife, can they buy a farm?

Why just restrict it to farms?

See? Dumb propaganda, meant to stir up the rubes.

I found the supporting bill and it really didn't have anything to support it. What are we going to do, stop the chinese and 20 other countries from parking their vans at the end of our military runways? They don't have to own the property. They park on civily owned roads. We run them off from time to time but they always come back. It's not criminal, just annoying.

Now, if someone can come up with a trade or economic reason for not selling that farmland then let's hear it.

Slawell, Feinstein, the Biden Crime Family, in fact the entire democrat Party reports to Xi

I found the supporting bill and it really didn't have anything to support it. What are we going to do, stop the chinese and 20 other countries from parking their vans at the end of our military runways? They don't have to own the property. They park on civily owned roads. We run them off from time to time but they always come back. It's not criminal, just annoying.

Now, if someone can come up with a trade or economic reason for not selling that farmland then let's hear it.
National Security. That supercedes trade and economic reason, or at least it should.

Should not have let the Chinese buy Smithfield.

Forum List

Back