Senate Democrats May Be Further Harming Their November Election Chances With Supreme Court Nominee

Read this, you lying stupid fuck.

You can't be this fucking stupid. Years ago, the GOP would have taken their own out to the woodshed just for bringing it up. You don't bring it up under any circumstances. You are as retarded as Graham.

You can't be this fucking stupid. Years ago, the GOP would have taken their own out to the woodshed just for bringing it up. You don't bring it up under any circumstances. You are as retarded as Graham.
What was Dianne Feinstein doing bringing it up with Amy Barrett?

What was Dianne Feinstein doing bringing it up with Amy Barrett?
Show us the exact context of the questioning. Dude, you can't expect to be taken seriously when all you do is post riddles. It shows weakness to your argument. Debate like an intelligent human being or STFU.

Show us the exact context of the questioning. Dude, you can't expect to be taken seriously when all you do is post riddles. It shows weakness to your argument. Debate like an intelligent human being or STFU.

She's a fucking idiot like Graham. They both need to be admitted into nursing homes.
We agree, she is an idiot. That was Graham's point toda. Did you read my link to The Hill? It contains the full context. Get the hell out of here if you aren't up to speed.

I see Cruz, Cotton & the gang succeded in further brainwashing you MAGA louts which was the purpose of those questions in order to lead you morons right by the nose.

How many right wing judges appointed by Republicans use discretion in sentencing?

Answer: every goddam one of them, idiot.
I have no problem with judges using their discretion in sentencing...NONE. I advocate for it all the time, IDIOT.

My problem with Jackson is that the bitch's discretion is that she feels the need to be kind to pedophiles thusly enabling them to attack more kids. Likely why Pedophile Joe with Pedo son Hunter nominated her.

Her discretion is all wrong and evil----
Worse, the IDIOT dems support judges being wrong and evil.
And then to make matters worse, they support her pedophile rulings and try to spin shit thinking the rest of us are as stupid and as immoral as they.

Biden and the dems like Pedophile friendly judges--------the Republicans should make sure that everyone knows that the DEMS are the party of the pedophiles. They should make every dem who votes for her---answer for supporting a pedophile friendly judge.

Listen to you---you support the pedophile judge--what does that say about you personally Clipper?

What was Dianne Feinstein doing bringing up Amy Barrett's religious beliefs?
What about ism has long passed. It was an issue then, and it still is today. It has no place in politics or confirmations.

What about ism has long passed. It was an issue then, and it still is today. It has no place in politics or confirmations.
Agree. So tell Democrats to stop the questions about someone's religion.

We agree, she is an idiot. That was Graham's point toda. Did you read my link to The Hill? It contains the full context. Get the hell out of here if you aren't up to speed.
No it wasn't, because Brown took the opportunity to take Graham out to the woodshed herself with her answer. That's what's up to speed.

Forum List

Back