Senate Intel Committee Prepares for Deluge of UFO Reports — Senator Rubio Speaks Out on Latest Developments

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This should be interesting what they release. I'm interested in what those Tic-Tacs UAP's are the Navy Hornet pilots tangled with. No human could survive the g-forces those things created in maneuvers evading them.

Fair chance some or many are drones that weren't developed by humans. Or rather, humans of this age. There's something to this, I saw one myself. Maybe more, but most definitely one. Floor to space and beyond in 6-7 seconds. I watched the entire thing until is was lost behind space dust.

th

• Banned
Fair chance some or many are drones that weren't developed by humans. Or rather, humans of this age. There's something to this, I saw one myself. Maybe more, but most definitely one. Floor to space and beyond in 6-7 seconds. I watched the entire thing until is was lost behind space dust.
One of the pilots said the Tic-Tac with zero visible propulsion systems hoverd above the ocean and went to 80k feet in seconds.

The attempts by the US military to promote the UFO scam, has a purpose.
Somehow it has to be connected to America's current war and it could be on trying to float the notion that America has advanced technology and it has favoured status with the aliens it's trying to create.

What else could it be that has caused pilots to joke about what they're seeing and are being told to make out as aliens?

One of the pilots said the Tic-Tac with zero visible propulsion systems hoverd above the ocean and went to 80k feet in seconds.

Yeah, that incident is the best example for what I saw. What I saw was hovering or flying slowly above the ground one night, fairly bright, more so than a low flying aircraft. Then it took off 70-75 degrees north into space. No sound, no propulsion.

Forum List

Back