Senate Passes Tax Reform...The Donald Wins Again!

Sorry thinker There's so much to hate about this moron that I go off topic sometimes
I believe you mean "off your rocker". You are a senile octogenarian after all.
Far from senile meat...Sharp as a tack lol the older I get the smarter I was
Sorry Eddie, an 80-year old mentally-addled NYer is not high on the list of anyone's list of "smart".
LOL Brought up 2 great children who are doing great ,winter for 4 months in Florida in my beach front condo and have a beautiful home on LI ,,oh yeah own a building and turned down 9 mill for it, It cost about 295k when I was young and smarter and I see to about 10mil in the markets without too much help Yeah lol I might have lost a step

I love it when you lemmings show just how pathetic the Trump presidency has been. A bill passing a GOP controlled senate is seen as a major victory. Not a bill that was signed or even one that was reconciled between the House and the Senate, but just one actually passing the Senate is "winning".

Thank you for the reminder of how absolutely pathetic this Admin has been!

You sound angry, disappointed, and cause and effect challenged.

I am angry that partisan hacks cheer while the country is being raped by their party.

I am disappointed there are too many partisan hacks on both sides for those of us in the middle with a brain to overcome.

I understand that when you partisan hacks put party in front of country that it is bad.

Sorry thinker There's so much to hate about this moron that I go off topic sometimes
Sorry Eddie, an 80-year old mentally-addled NYer is not high on the list of anyone's list of "smart".
LOL Brought up 2 great children who are doing great ,winter for 4 months in Florida in my beach front condo and have a beautiful home on LI ,,oh yeah own a building and turned down 9 mill for it, It cost about 295k when I was young and smarter and I see to about 10mil in the markets without too much help Yeah lol I might have lost a step
Even if I were to believe you, are you a billionaire and the most powerful person in the world?

Even if I were to believe you, are you a billionaire and the most powerful person in the world?
LOL not quite but I started late and am more than comfortable

Sounds very personal, and that the rape and its resulting butt hurt is as well. Take heart, Trump will not be president in 2025 and should you survive,the pain will ease.

The country more or less survived 8 years of Bush II fucking us and 8 years of Obama doing so, I think we will survive 4 years of Trump doing it. If only morons like you were not so happy about taking it in the ass, it would not bother me as much.

Sounds very personal, and that the rape and its resulting butt hurt is as well. Take heart, Trump will not be president in 2025 and should you survive,the pain will ease.

The country more or less survived 8 years of Bush II fucking us and 8 years of Obama doing so, I think we will survive 4 years of Trump doing it. If only morons like you were not so happy about taking it in the ass, it would not bother me as much.
Obviously, taking it "up the ass" has done you severe damage, although obviously not willingly. I, myself, have never done so.

The GOP gave a permanent cat cut to the middle class who owns most corporations via their 401k's and pension plans, cool! :eusa_clap:

JC watch your butt
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

The honorable President Trump will give everyone a nice Christmas present when this is signed into law.

Most people are going to benefit from this. The only ones it will hurt are the lazy unmotivated types who don't work for a living, AKA the welfare moochers.

Business owners pay more than enough taxes, and they deserve a cut because they're the ones who create jobs.

The honorable President Trump will give everyone a nice Christmas present when this is signed into law.

Most people are going to benefit from this. The only ones it will hurt are the lazy unmotivated types who don't work for a living, AKA the welfare moochers.

Business owners pay more than enough taxes, and they deserve a cut because they're the ones who create jobs.
How come the only time republicans don't give a damn about the deficit is when they're in power

How come the only time republicans don't give a damn about the deficit is when they're in power
Just the right showing how well they can defend their position.

On fiscal responsibility and conservativism.

Spending cuts will come later. Trump and most republicans have called for reductions in federal spending, including elimination of certain federal departments. This alone will drastically reduce the national debt.

How come democrats don't give a damn about the deficit when they're in power? Obama increased the national debt and the deficit during his reign of power more than any other past president.

Forum List

Back