Senate Passes Tax Reform...The Donald Wins Again!

I love it when you lemmings show just how pathetic the Trump presidency has been. A bill passing a GOP controlled senate is seen as a major victory. Not a bill that was signed or even one that was reconciled between the House and the Senate, but just one actually passing the Senate is "winning".

Thank you for the reminder of how absolutely pathetic this Admin has been!
Really? I guess you missed the last ten months

Nope have not missed it at all. there has been a few EOs signed and not much else. Trump is a do nothing, tweet a lot sort of guy. And you lemmings eat it up like candy.

Maybe you ought to consider getting your news from a different source.
And pray tell thinker where do you get yours from besides FOX??

A tax "scam" where most working American people win....I'm good with that.

Well, that's because you're an idiot and a Trump cult member......

Later on, you can "honestly" say,"I never really liked that orange clown....." and other fellow morons will actually believe you......LOL

I love it when you lemmings show just how pathetic the Trump presidency has been. A bill passing a GOP controlled senate is seen as a major victory. Not a bill that was signed or even one that was reconciled between the House and the Senate, but just one actually passing the Senate is "winning".

Really? I guess you missed the last ten months

Nope have not missed it at all. there has been a few EOs signed and not much else. Trump is a do nothing, tweet a lot sort of guy. And you lemmings eat it up like candy.

Maybe you ought to consider getting your news from a different source.
And pray tell thinker where do you get yours from besides FOX??

Evidently not the same place you get yours.

I am having the time of my life, these tears are so beautiful. The butthurt is a pleasure to watch.

Assume the position, Norman.......and bite on something when you feel the penetration.....LOL

More projection. Your head penetrates your asshole any time you have a thought. I don't quite understand how you manage to mental acrobatics, but it's quite a feat indeed.

Anyway, I am sure we will hear more screaming, whinery and meltdowns as Trump triumphs to more victories.

Trump's brilliant. Why didn't we vote him in before?

because he was busy grabbing pussies and screwing his investors......

Did you ever wonder why NO U.S.bank would lend him a dollar?

Silly me, you'd NEVER wonder with that half brain of yours......LOL

YES Donald wins He and his family only gain 1 billion from tax scam Anyone hear the POS say he wouldn't gain??

He indeed does win, with the rest of the Americans!
LOL Are you the Norm from cheers ?? If you believe what you just posted see a doc Americans are RARELY better off with repubs in charge Look it up It's in the book

Stock market up, unemployment down, GDP up, taxes down, regulations down.

Stock market up employment up unemployment down under Obama Did you call him brilliant? And he never called anyone rocket boy

A tax "scam" where most working American people win....I'm good with that.

Well, that's because you're an idiot and a Trump cult member......

Later on, you can "honestly" say,"I never really liked that orange clown....." and other fellow morons will actually believe you......LOL

If you could find a Democrat that was willing to do as well as Trump has been doing I'd support him/her. Although I can guarantee I'll never be a stinking liberal.

I am having the time of my life, these tears are so beautiful. The butthurt is a pleasure to watch.

Assume the position, Norman.......and bite on something when you feel the penetration.....LOL

More projection. Your head penetrates your asshole any time you have a thought. I don't quite understand how you manage to mental acrobatics, but it's quite a feat indeed.

Anyway, I am sure we will hear more screaming, whinery and meltdowns as Trump triumphs to more victories.
You call obstruction of justice a victory??

YES Donald wins He and his family only gain 1 billion from tax scam Anyone hear the POS say he wouldn't gain??

LOL Are you the Norm from cheers ?? If you believe what you just posted see a doc Americans are RARELY better off with repubs in charge Look it up It's in the book

Stock market up employment up unemployment down under Obama Did you call him brilliant? And he never called anyone rocket boy
Great, time for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

You sound angry, disappointed, and cause and effect challenged.

WTF...so calling Kim Jong Un is what's got your panties in a bunch. We've already seen Obama kiss Kim's ass.

ANOTHER "gem" to Screw America Again.....

American higher education used to be the envy of the world, but universities in other countries are catching up. This year, for the first time in its 14-year history, the Times Higher Education ranking of international universities named two non-U.S. institutions best and second-best in the world.

Recent projections from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development suggest that China will outpace the U.S. in research and development spending in just two years. If the United States wants to keep its competitive edge, it must increase support for higher education.

The GOP’s tax plans do the exact opposite. In fact, they may upend graduate education and research altogether.

If the GOP gets its way on taxes, the party could doom post-graduate education in the U.S.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-2_11-18-4.png
    upload_2017-12-2_11-18-4.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

WTF...so calling Kim Jong Un is what's got your panties in a bunch. We've already seen Obama kiss Kim's ass.
No thinker not at all But trump is a 1st class AH ,,Now even our closest ally England told him to shut his trap or words to that effect

No thinker not at all But trump is a 1st class AH ,,Now even our closest ally England told him to shut his trap or words to that effect

Well, actually, the British Parliament is DIS-INVITING him from going to England.

I wonder how many times other presidents have been rejected by the U.K.

(now watch right wingers say, "fuck those Brits"...........LOL.....)

ANOTHER "gem" to Screw America Again.....

American higher education used to be the envy of the world, but universities in other countries are catching up. This year, for the first time in its 14-year history, the Times Higher Education ranking of international universities named two non-U.S. institutions best and second-best in the world.

Recent projections from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development suggest that China will outpace the U.S. in research and development spending in just two years. If the United States wants to keep its competitive edge, it must increase support for higher education.

The GOP’s tax plans do the exact opposite. In fact, they may upend graduate education and research altogether.

If the GOP gets its way on taxes, the party could doom post-graduate education in the U.S.

maybe Trump will soon order from Vietnam more red hats with the slogan. "MAKE CHINA GREAT"

Well, actually, the British Parliament is DIS-INVITING him from going to England.

Yeah fk everyone except the orange anus

Christ sake, can't you whiney folks stick to one topic in a thread, preferably the thread topic.

He won. you lost. Again.

Christ sake, can't you whiney folks stick to one topic in a thread, preferably the thread topic.
Sorry thinker There's so much to hate about this moron that I go off topic sometimes

Forum List

Back