Senate Passes Tax Reform...The Donald Wins Again!

Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour.

Time for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

What right wing morons REFUSE to acknowledge is this.......

Virtually EVERY dollar increase in the wages of the poor and lower middle class gets invested right back into the economy to pay for goods and services which STIMULATE the economy......

Converesely,

Virtually any dollar increase for the wealthy corporations gets used to buy back their own stock, give bonuses to the CEOs and Board members....or is shipped into tax havens overseas.

Its really not that fucking hard to figure out.....

Capitalisms natural rate of unemployment Only exists for the bottom line of Capitalists.

Actually for lazy bums like you not applying for jobs.
A natural rate of unemployment Only exists for the bottom line of Capitalists.

Repeating nonsense over and over doesn't make it any more true. Just makes you look more and more retarded, and in the process, reveals the exact reason for your unemployment.

Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour.

Time for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

What right wing morons REFUSE to acknowledge is this.......

Virtually EVERY dollar increase in the wages of the poor and lower middle class gets invested right back into the economy to pay for goods and services which STIMULATE the economy......

Converesely,

Virtually any dollar increase for the wealthy corporations gets used to buy back their own stock, give bonuses to the CEOs and Board members....or is shipped into tax havens overseas.

Its really not that fucking hard to figure out.....

Power to the people bro!!

I love it when you lemmings show just how pathetic the Trump presidency has been. A bill passing a GOP controlled senate is seen as a major victory. Not a bill that was signed or even one that was reconciled between the House and the Senate, but just one actually passing the Senate is "winning".

Thank you for the reminder of how absolutely pathetic this Admin has been!
Really? I guess you missed the last ten months

I love it when you lemmings show just how pathetic the Trump presidency has been. A bill passing a GOP controlled senate is seen as a major victory. Not a bill that was signed or even one that was reconciled between the House and the Senate, but just one actually passing the Senate is "winning".

He's been off, viewing CNN.

YES Donald wins He and his family only gain 1 billion from tax scam Anyone hear the POS say he wouldn't gain??

Who could miss it with a sociopath in office ,,turning our country into a laughing stock? The man is sick Cut him loose

A few other "gems" newly discovered in this proposed tax SCAM......

It authorizes oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.

And by curtailing deductions for state and local taxes, it will put pressure on some state and local spending on education, transportation and public health programs.

If right wing morons "think" they're benefiting from this scam, they deserve the royal screwing as an expensive educational lesson.

He indeed does win, with the rest of the Americans!

Go have a glass of orange kool-aid. You're just too dumb to realize how you'll get royally screwed......

Invest in Vaseline.......

Capitalisms natural rate of unemployment Only exists for the bottom line of Capitalists.

Actually for lazy bums like you not applying for jobs.
A natural rate of unemployment Only exists for the bottom line of Capitalists.

Repeating nonsense over and over doesn't make it any more true. Just makes you look more and more retarded, and in the process, reveals the exact reason for your unemployment.
Dear, I stated a Capital fact. Hiring is done with the bottom line, in mind.

Go have a glass of orange kool-aid. You're just too dumb to realize how you'll get royally screwed......

Invest in Vaseline.......

Projection, you are getting totally screwed.

I am having the time of my life, these tears are so beautiful. The butthurt is a pleasure to watch.

Maybe if you get a job it will all be ok, Trump's brilliant work will work for you then.

Nope have not missed it at all. there has been a few EOs signed and not much else. Trump is a do nothing, tweet a lot sort of guy. And you lemmings eat it up like candy.

YES Donald wins He and his family only gain 1 billion from tax scam Anyone hear the POS say he wouldn't gain??

LOL Are you the Norm from cheers ?? If you believe what you just posted see a doc Americans are RARELY better off with repubs in charge Look it up It's in the book

Nope have not missed it at all. there has been a few EOs signed and not much else. Trump is a do nothing, tweet a lot sort of guy. And you lemmings eat it up like candy.

Maybe you ought to consider getting your news from a different source.

LOL Are you the Norm from cheers ?? If you believe what you just posted see a doc Americans are RARELY better off with repubs in charge Look it up It's in the book

Stock market up, unemployment down, GDP up, taxes down, regulations down.

Trump's brilliant. Why didn't we vote him in before?

I am having the time of my life, these tears are so beautiful. The butthurt is a pleasure to watch.

Assume the position, Norman.......and bite on something when you feel the penetration.....LOL

Forum List

Back