Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

Never thought I would see the day when right wingers openly advocate for Russian interests OVER US interests.

America first my ass, that is a vapid statement considering the rejection of making US interests more important than disagreeing with the left.

Never thought I would see the day when right wingers openly advocate for Russian interests OVER US interests.

America first my ass, that is a vapid statement considering the rejection of making US interests more important than disagreeing with the left.

Like what and where?

Republicans have been turned into "useful idiots". Putin is feeding them talking points straight out of the GRU onto American forums.

Koneshno, tovarish.
A horrific last 24 hours for the Kyiv Nazis . Russians have eaten up Kupiansk and UAF attacks close to Belogorovka, Zaitsevo, and Krasnogorovka (Donetsk People's Republic).were all repelled with the Nazis suffering huge losses . Many reports now of Kyiv forces either surrendering or trying to run away . You cannot blame them as most front line replacements are dead within 48 hours .

A horrific last 24 hours for the Kyiv Nazis . Russians have eaten up Kupiansk and UAF attacks close to Belogorovka, Zaitsevo, and Krasnogorovka (Donetsk People's Republic).were all repelled with the Nazis suffering huge losses . Many reports now of Kyiv forces either surrendering or trying to run away . You cannot blame them as most front line replacements are dead within 48 hours .
Links?

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

God that’s dumb. He should immediately be removed from office.

Like what and where?
Every asinine response in this thread by the right. It is all over this board.

You trade in Russian bullshit and bitch about one of the cheapest military and economic gains for US interests made in decades. This is costing us almost nothing in actual dollars, zero lives and we are getting massive gains in influence as well as weakening the second largest geo-political enemy that we have. By every single possible metric, this is a fantastic deal for us.

As long as Ukraine thinks that this is worth their blood, time and effort there is zero reason for us not to back it. After all, it is in support of local self governance, one of the core values the right supposedly has, in addition to the fact it supports the set of norms that have lead to general peace across the planet.

It is now so bad in some partsof the front line that the Kyiv Nazis cannot pick up their dead Nazi pals . In Lyiv they have run out of Mortuary space for bodies and it is nowhere near the front line . In Kyiv they are snatching people off the streets to push to the front line and 60 year old men is a common finding . The record stands with a 71 year old captured by the Russians .

Every asinine response in this thread by the right. It is all over this board.

You trade in Russian bullshit and bitch about one of the cheapest military and economic gains for US interests made in decades. This is costing us almost nothing in actual dollars, zero lives and we are getting massive gains in influence as well as weakening the second largest geo-political enemy that we have. By every single possible metric, this is a fantastic deal for us.
It's the same effect that "lend lease" had in world war 2.

Without Lend-Lease, the Red Army would not have had about one-third of its ammunition, half of its aircraft, or half of its tanks

Only the sides have changed.

To Winkle the lying Kyiv Nazi . Happening now : Your garbage post no.32
In Zaporozhye direction, as a result of active actions by units of the Russian grouping of troops, aviation, artillery, and heavy flamethrower systems, nine attacks by assault units of 46th airmobile and 82nd airborne assault brigades of the AFU have been repelled close to Rabotino and Verbovoye

The enemy losses were up to 85 Ukrainian servicemen, one tank, three armoured fighting vehicles, two pickup trucks, three M777 artillery systems, and three U.S.-manufactured M119 howitzers, Gvozdika, Bogdana, as well as UK-manufactured AS-90 self-propelled artillery systems.A Russian complained at dropping his handkerchief .

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

The Russian military that was never a threat to us was damaged.... 🤔

Tell me again why I should care.

92 bogus charges from liberal hack judges. Yeah, you're an emotional wreck.

I am being entertained. Rump is just one giant Reality TV Show.

I hope that someday he competes in SURVIOR, the Donner Party. You don't get voted off the island.

Forum List

Back