Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

Russia’s Hypersonic Missiles Are Intended to Bypass U.S. Defenses, Lavrov Says

Russia’s top diplomat said that Moscow developed hypersonic missiles to be able to overcome U.S. defense systems

“We needed weapons that were guaranteed to overpower missile defenses,” he said in the interview. “Otherwise, a country that has missile-defense systems and offensive weapons may be tempted to launch the first strike thinking that a response will be suppressed by its missile-defense systems.”

Don't you remember when Putin threatened the US with hypersonic nukes that our defenses couldn't stop?
No, I remember Putin bragging about them though.

I'll ask again. Other than my tax money being GONE why should I care that their military, that posed no threat to us, has been diminished?

If anything that would push them further into the arms of the only country that actually poses a threat to us, China.

Our foreign policy is a disaster.

Hungary's nationalist Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán, said in a sprawling interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson that the only path to ending the war in Ukraine would be the reelection of Donald Trump to the presidency.

In the interview, posted Wednesday on Carlson’s page on X, formerly known as Twitter, Orbán praised Trump's foreign policy while blasting the administration of U.S. President Joe Biden and its approach to the war.

He said that Trump’s return to office would be “the only way out” of the conflict, and that any suggestion that Kyiv could win the war against Russia was “a lie.”

“The Russians are far stronger, far more numerous than the Ukrainians,” Orbán said. “Call back Trump. … Trump is the man who can save the Western world.”

BJ - I would probably listen to this guy.
Not some propagandists on USMB.

No, I remember Putin bragging about them though.

I'll ask again. Other than my tax money being GONE why should I care that their military, that posed no threat to us, has been diminished?

If anything that would push them further into the arms of the only country that actually poses a threat to us, China.

Our foreign policy is a disaster.
Are you sure you want to claim the Russian military is/was no threat to the US?

Did you forget Russia has the most active nukes in the entire world.

Russia possesses a total of 5,889 nuclear warheads as of 2023, the largest stockpile of nuclear warheads in the world

And where do you think those nukes are pointed at?

Russia possesses a total of 5,889 nuclear warheads as of 2023, the largest stockpile of nuclear warheads in the world

The only country to use Nukes was us.

Owning a weapon doesn't make you a threat or enemy. If it did half the citizens in the US would be considered enemies

What positive outcome are you thinking Ukraine will have regarding those nukes?

The only country to use Nukes was us.

Owning a weapon doesn't make you a threat or enemy. If it did half the citizens in the US would be considered enemies
"About the capitalist states, it doesn't depend on you whether or not we exist. If you don't like us, don't accept our invitations, and don't invite us to come to see you. Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you!"

Russia too. What's your point?
this is my POINT :
1693402367216.jpeg

What positive outcome are you thinking Ukraine will have regarding those nukes?
Think Mohammad Ali v George Foreman (2nd fight)
It's a matter of wearing down the enemy so they no longer have the energy to attack you.

Forum List

Back