Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

Try looking at the map. How can you folks be so dense? Ukraine is still down 20% of it's territory, and no closer to getting it back. This whole thing is a fiasco for the West. Time for the US to cut and run. It is and always was a Eurotrash problem, leave it to them.
The alleged 2nd most powerful military force in history has taken less than 20% (they had already taken Crimea, and were agitating in other provinces)of an immediate neighbor 1/3 its population?

At a reported cost of 50% of its military strength?

This is a fucking bargain.

Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."​

Dear Military Industrial Complex shill Blumenthal: I have no desire to go deeper into debt to halve Moscow's military. Fuck you.

The alleged 2nd most powerful military force in history has taken less than 20% (they had already taken Crimea, and were agitating in other provinces)of an immediate neighbor 1/3 its population?

At a reported cost of 50% of its military strength?

This is a fucking bargain.
Sure, because those who are 'reporting' have never lied. You folks are ridiculously naive, but that's not really my problem. You simply want to believe, regardless of what your eyes should be telling you. You have created a false narrative and reject anything that doesn't fit. Disappointment is in your future in regards to the Ukraine.

Sure, because those who are 'reporting' have never lied. You folks are ridiculously naive, but that's not really my problem. You simply want to believe, regardless of what your eyes should be telling you. You have created a false narrative and reject anything that doesn't fit. Disappointment is in your future in regards to the Ukraine.
Share your sources.

No, I remember Putin bragging about them though.

I'll ask again. Other than my tax money being GONE why should I care that their military, that posed no threat to us, has been diminished?

If anything that would push them further into the arms of the only country that actually poses a threat to us, China.

Our foreign policy is a disaster.
Except it has not 'pushed them further into the arms of China.' China has taken note of how utterly weak they are. It is weakening Russia's influence throughout the world. More nations are itching to get into NATO and will then be more aligned with US interests both militarily and economically. It is also making China think twice about it's own imperial ambitions in taking territory. Winning all around for us and, unlike the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, we are making very real material gains without costing any American lives.

And this is to say nothing of the simple fact Russia would have not stopped with taking Ukraine. They have been annexing territory in ever larger increments over the last several decades. We do not do this now and it will just happen in another 5 years with yet another nation as Russia has proven over and over again.

There is no way to slice this where the US is not gaining more influence both militarily and economically.

Share your sources.
Try actually looking at sources from across the globe. The West tells one story, Russia tells another story, and everyone else is somewhere in the middle with either Western or Russian leanings. In all cases, none of it matches up, which means using your brain to determine what is the most likely truth, and it surely isn't the Western propaganda, that simply does not adhere to reality.

Except it has not 'pushed them further into the arms of China.' China has taken note of how utterly weak they are. It is weakening Russia's influence throughout the world. More nations are itching to get into NATO and will then be more aligned with US interests both militarily and economically. It is also making China think twice about it's own imperial ambitions in taking territory. Winning all around for us and, unlike the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, we are making very real material gains without costing any American lives.

And this is to say nothing of the simple fact Russia would have not stopped with taking Ukraine. They have been annexing territory in ever larger increments over the last several decades. We do not do this now and it will just happen in another 5 years with yet another nation as Russia has proven over and over again.

There is no way to slice this where the US is not gaining more influence both militarily and economically.

The USSR no longer exists.
TELL IT TO YOUR MOSCOW BOSSES, THEY STILL DONT GET IT. so you are a Moscow empire´s appeaser 🇷🇺 right ?

so what ? China will take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

China has declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.

THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Russia[1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Russian Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

1693410198988.png

Hey Blumenthal: Why don't you go choke on a chicken bone. What have you done for Hawaiian Americans lately?

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

Blumenthal is in on the Biden money laundering scheme.

TELL IT TO YOUR MOSCOW BOSSES, THEY STILL DONT GET IT. so you are a Moscow empire´s appeaser 🇷🇺 right ?

We shouldn't give 2 shits what Russia does unless they attack someone we have a pact with. Did we learn nothing from arming Iran? Now we've armed Afghanistan & Ukraine.

Beyond stupid

one for sure , Moscow horde runs out of money

Russian economy update: #GazpromNeft announces Q2 results, net profits fall by 43%
. After a year of not publishing financial results, Gazprom Neft has announced a net profit fall in its second quarter.Russian state-owned oil company Gazprom Neft’s second quarter results saw a fall in net profits by 43% to Rbs140.1bn ($1.5bn) due to discontinued sales. According to Reuters, Russian companies have not disclosed many of their financial results since the invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. It said that Gazprom Neft did not publish its financial results last year. Russian oil and gas revenue fell by 47% between January and June 2023 compared to the same period last year, GlobalData reported. The #revenue fell to Rbs 3.38tn ($37.4bn) in the first half 2023. On 3 July, Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak announced voluntary production cuts of 500,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) as Russia sought to increase oil prices. Brent crude oil increased as much as 1.6% to $76.6 per barrel after the announcement, following an announcement on voluntary output cuts of 1 million bopd for another month by Saudi Arabia. In June 2023, revenue from natural gas fell by 54% to Rbs125.7bn, while crude and petroleum products declined by almost a tenth to Rbs402.8bn. Before the invasion, Gazprom was the largest supplier to Europe. GlobalData reported that the volume of oil transferred through Russian pipelines fell 37% year-on-year in the first seven weeks of 2022. European energy costs increased by 54% in the second half of 2021, as gas prices tripled and crude oil prices reached $105 per barrel.

Forum List

Back