Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

TASS is the official Russian outlet. If you are looking to get triggered try RT. Al Jeezera is sporadic with a Western lean. Chinese news doesn't even cover Ukraine unless something significant happens. The Korean Herald is sporadic.
Survey of media outlets.

That was useful.

Thanks.

My money's worth?... WTF?... who voted for this?... not the American people so Mr Jackass Blumenthal send them your fucking money not mine....

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

Who is going to listen to a liar, Dnang Dick, who says he was in combat in Vietnam and was never there? No one.

So just how stupid is this new breed of Kumbaya MAGAt?

Allow me to demonstrate.

As of july, the total value of US military aid to Ukraine was about 50 billion.

Let's say the OP is off by 50%, and the Russians have lost 25%.

In 1981, the Defense Budget was 150 billion. In 1989 it was more than twice that, at 320 billion. That's an increase of around 9%/yr. Let's call it an average of 20 billion per year over the period.

Let's pick a midpoint of 1985....and adjust the 20 billion into 2021 dollars

Inflation Calculator | Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

The conversion factor is 2.83...meaning that Ronnie increased defense spending, on average, by 56.6 billion per year.

For less than ONE year's worth of Reagan Defense largesse, we have seen the DESTRUCTION of 25% of our most "capable" adversary's military capacity....

That's 3 months in Iraqnam.

Will this require a crayon?

So after Russia loses then what?..
6-12 months

The latest information from the Ministry of Finance of Moscow empire on the state of Moscow empire´s budget means that if the trend continues, the liquid balances of the NWF (oil - gas fund) will be exhausted by September -November . Putin has no more piggy bank left.

No one listens to you either. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
you will listen MY FACTS ...

6-12 months

The latest information from the Ministry of Finance of Moscow empire on the state of Moscow empire´s budget means that if the trend continues, the liquid balances of the NWF (oil - gas fund) will be exhausted by September -November . Putin has no more piggy bank left.

you will listen MY FACTS ...
The fact is you are liar and a shit stain.

Forum List

Back