Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

The fact is you are
Secure our border or the Ukraine border? A common question asked now in US which is used to disparage aid to Ukraine. But it is totally bogus. 1. The total Federal Budget is over $6 trillion. Aid to Ukraine is a very tiny part of that: the notion that the only place the money can come from is to bug out of Ukraine and give The Horde a big win is ridiculous. 2. Most aid to Ukraine is equipment and ammo paid for years ago. It will not help on the border. Where needed, the replacement of the equipment and updating is spread out over seven years. Canceling military aid now would not recover the sunk cost, the bulk of the total aid involved. 3. Future aid is much smaller. The seven year authorization drops every year. The war is not endless and Ukraine is winning. It will drop down to a much lower level in 12-18 months.

Worst of both worlds for them. Biden would look good and one of their favorite authoritarians would lose. He'd have a nice suite waiting for him at Mar-A-Lago, though, so he'd be okay.
When this started, I suggested that Pootie had a lot to lose....including the possibility of handing Biden a huge foreign policy win.

Joe Biden may become the luckiest POTUS ever.

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

So you degrade Putin’s military enough and he may decide to go nuclear.

Putin’s nuclear arsenal hasn’t been depleted one bit.

snip

Russia’s total nuclear stockpile is larger than the United States’, at around 6,250 total nuclear warheads, according to the Arms Control Association. The US has more than 5,500.

Most of those warheads in both countries are not deployed on missiles or at bases. According to an assessment by the Arms Control Association, in terms of deployed nuclear warheads:

• Russia has 1,458 warheads on 527 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
  • The US has 1,389 warheads on 665 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
No other country known or thought to have nuclear weapons – the United Kingdom, France, Israel, Pakistan, India, China and North Korea – has anywhere near those numbers of warheads.

Keep in mind just one nuke can ruin your entire day.

1693431740917.jpeg

So you degrade Putin’s military enough and he may decide to go nuclear.

Putin’s nuclear arsenal hasn’t been depleted one bit.

snip

Russia’s total nuclear stockpile is larger than the United States’, at around 6,250 total nuclear warheads, according to the Arms Control Association. The US has more than 5,500.

Most of those warheads in both countries are not deployed on missiles or at bases. According to an assessment by the Arms Control Association, in terms of deployed nuclear warheads:

• Russia has 1,458 warheads on 527 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
    • The US has 1,389 warheads on 665 intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched missiles and bombers.
No other country known or thought to have nuclear weapons – the United Kingdom, France, Israel, Pakistan, India, China and North Korea – has anywhere near those numbers of warheads.

Keep in mind just one nuke can ruin your entire day.

View attachment 822628
read this :

read this :
This is now a very serious consideration.

This is now a very serious consideration.
yes

Have you noticed that the thread is just two silly Trolls ---Horsey Horsey and Winkle the Titty --- repeating their deranged thoughts while the Kyiv Nazi dream lies in tatters .
I notice there is something in your holster, gavno...

Forum List

Back