Senator burr Says nunes "Created" Unmasking Allegations Against Rice

Now this is very interesting.

Senator burr is in big trouble for illegally selling stock using info he had from his job.

Now, he's turning on trump. Which it's really stupid of trump to go after him right now since burr knows where the skeletons are.

This is going to be very fun to watch unfold.

That Trumphumping Burr may be in big trouble. The FBI has his phone and if they see calls leading to insider trading I bet he goes into rat mode.

Yes he wants to save his butt so he's going to offer up anything he has on republicans.

It will be interesting to watch.

Meanwhile it's nice to see a republican speak the truth about that stupid unmasking thing.

I haven't seen any crime in it since the whole thing started. All the requests were done by the book legally.

All those requests shows that a lot of people were concerned with flynn's actions with russia.

Now this is very interesting.

Senator burr is in big trouble for illegally selling stock using info he had from his job.

Now, he's turning on trump. Which it's really stupid of trump to go after him right now since burr knows where the skeletons are.

This is going to be very fun to watch unfold.

That Trumphumping Burr may be in big trouble. The FBI has his phone and if they see calls leading to insider trading I bet he goes into rat mode.

Yes he wants to save his butt so he's going to offer up anything he has on republicans.

It will be interesting to watch.

Meanwhile it's nice to see a republican speak the truth about that stupid unmasking thing.

I haven't seen any crime in it since the whole thing started. All the requests were done by the book legally.

All those requests shows that a lot of people were concerned with flynn's actions with russia.
You have not seen lying to Congress? Did you know leaking the names and classified information is a felony? Those are crimes.

Forum List

Back