Senator from Alaska is a sexist twat

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
If this had been the other way around, and a male Senator said that women hadn't shown up because they were [fill in the blank], there would have been hell to pay. Resignation demands would have been the primary news story for the next two weeks. The White House would have chimed in with condemnations. Carly Fiorina and Hillary Clinton would take 10 point bumps in the polls of the outrage alone.

Why is okay for women to be sexist against men?

Senator: Only women showed up to work after storm - CNNPolitics.com

From the information in the story, her comment was not opinion, merely an observation of what she saw.

The reason for what she saw is open to some speculation. If it were me, my wife would go to work and I would be spending the first couple days digging out of the snow (shoveling driveway, sidewalk, entryway to front door, etc). But whether people in that august forum were doing that is doubtful.

This ain't sexism, just an observation.

From the information in the story, her comment was not opinion, merely an observation of what she saw.

The reason for what she saw is open to some speculation. If it were me, my wife would go to work and I would be spending the first couple days digging out of the snow (shoveling driveway, sidewalk, entryway to front door, etc). But whether people in that august forum were doing that is doubtful.

True but it's politics, someone has to make mountains out of molehills, it's the nature of the beast. :dunno:

Perhaps it speaks to the hardiness of women,” she added, “that put on your boots and put your hat on and get out and slog through the mess that’s out there.”

Post-blizzard, Sen. Murkowski notes that only women turned up to run the Senate

Perhaps it speaks to the hardiness of women,” she added, “that put on your boots and put your hat on and get out and slog through the mess that’s out there.”

Post-blizzard, Sen. Murkowski notes that only women turned up to run the Senate
They just wanted to get out of the house and have a terrible discussion. senate? Lmao thats not work. It's wanking. And without the men there they would have been able to have a nice time deciding nothing.

Forum List

Back