Senator Grassley Wants Answers

This is an answer.

There are no Kavanaugh Sexual Assaults.

Dimms said they would do anything to keep him off the bench.

Your disingenuousness is duly noted.
Why would anyone want him on SCOTUS? He lied under oath. He's emotionally unstable. His views towards women is appalling. His rulings are irrational. His record is being kept private. But we do know why the right wants him there...

...he's a corporate homer who always rules in favor of the corporation over average Americans. He can be bought.

You make valid points. He threw Ice at a bar in th 1980s. He is a psychotic.

Who should be the nominee from Trump? Garland? I would support that.
That in of itself is nothing....but added to all other things with him lying about not having any drinking problem.................

Pubs held off the Garland vote because they had the power. They didn't destroy his life.

Dimms are leaving human lives as debris in their wake.

It's vomitous, and if you support it....just wait until it happens to you.

There’s a good reason polygraph tests aren’t admissible in court.

There sure is.

Hell I've had friends of mine take a polygraph for a job and pass though they were lying through their teeth.

That's why the polygraph isn't admissible in court. It can be beaten and has been.

Where Is the Polygraph Trail Leading?

Read more at
nationalreview.com ^ | Charles Cooke

The “sworn statement from a longtime boyfriend of Dr. Ford’s” is now online. In it, the ex-boyfriend claims that he... "witnessed Dr. Ford help McLean [Ford’s friend] prepare for a potential polygraph exam. Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked, and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam." He also writes that “Dr. Ford never brought up anything regarding her experience as a victim of sexual assault, harassment, or misconduct”; that she “never mentioned Brett Kavanaugh”; that she “never indicated a fear of flying”; that she “never expressed a fear of closed quarters

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the declaration, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor mentioned she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford going to great lengths to help a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He further claimed that Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a "very small," 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

I wonder why she lied about that?

Oh good god, I want answers too of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.
/----/So which part of her testimony was most believable to you?
Contradiction #1
In her July 30th letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Ford said, "The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and 4 others."
In her Aug. 7th polygraph letter, she said, "There were 4 boys and a couple of girls."
National Review's Charles C.W. Cooke tweeted images of both letters, side-by-side, so the public could have a comparison of the two.

Contradiction #2
In the Feinstein letter, Ford said, "Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stairwell from the living room."
In the the polygraph letter, Ford said, "At that point I was pushed into the bedroom by two persons into a bedroom and was locked in the room and pushed onto a bed."
In her prepared statement, Ford said she was pushed into a bedroom by Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.

Or was this more believable?
-Not being able to remember if you gave the Washington Post your therapist notes is
-Not remembering what day your grandmother’s funeral was on is
-Not remembering if you paid for a polygraph for yourself is. Lachlan Markay on Twitter

Last edited:
Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the declaration, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor mentioned she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford going to great lengths to help a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He further claimed that Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a "very small," 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

Blumenthal says Ford lied about EVERYTHING.

If they were going to come up with false allegations, wouldn't they have made them something he did as an adult? I'm pretty sure everyone is saying "Interesting but he was a teenager." Bottom line, if he is not drinking to excess and attacking women as an adult, it's not really relevant. He grew up.
The important thing I see here is that when they put the pressure on him, he showed his true stripes. He is too partisan to be on the Supreme Court, besides the fact that he's got a crummy attitude toward the Senate's responsibilities. I believe he failed the "character" test.
if you're going to come out with false allegations, why would you do it when it would be easy to prove? the trick is to get people to think these things about him with claims that can neither be proven nor disproven, but are great bullet points for the cheerleaders of a given side. and even if during the course of events the allegations do not bear out - it won't matter.

people like you and others had your mind made up before them. i *do* appreciate the fact you're dismissing the allegations at this point and more focused on him and/or his politics. while i may not agree with your conclusions, it is a more valid assessment of who he is today.
Don't start with "people like you" shit, iceberg. I had not made up my mind until the hearing. I am not a Dem and I have accepted the fact that during the administration of a Republican president, conservative judges will be appointed.
It doesn't have to be this one, though.

And as for the false allegations, what about all the women who brought allegations against Trump? Did they say it happened when he was in military school? He says all those accusations were false, and so far no one has proven him -- or them -- wrong. I'm sure Ronan Farrow tried.

was your mind made up about kavanaugh *before* the allegations? did you feel this way *before* them as well? if you're saying the hearing swayed you then yes - you prove the *allegations* are in fact total and complete bullshit.

"he showed who he was during this time!!!" how would that be? getting emotional about having his life turned inside out for a political game and/or his kids being threatened are not worthy of showing emotion? lord knows you do it in here daily for a hell of a lot less.

see this post as an example. your temperament sucks woman! you can sure dish it out but you can't take shit. you hold people to standards you'd never be able to live up to and then get righteous about why you do it.

pretty common of "you people".

if the allegations don't work, then get him for his reactions to the bullshit. either way, the allegations did their job, now didn't they? that's what "you people" do. hate and *then* figure out why you hate. any reason will do in the end.
You are a fine one to say that when you got triggered by "Are you a Californian?"
LOL
There is no sense in talking to you. You've decided what I believe regardless of what I tell you, and although that is totally dishonest, you are going to merrily smear me and say whatever you damned well please just because you can.
And here you can. So enjoy.
Now you must know how Kavanaugh feels.
what she puts away is the fact i *did* recognize she wasn't basing her decisions off of kavanaughs accuser, but she *was* basing it off the reactions. how that goes to i say what i can about her just because i can? heh, she needs to mirror up on that one. i do often *try* to maintain civil discourse but if you look in the "repeal the 17th amendment" thread, she was the one who started in on the bullshit - i put it all away because i thought she was trying to NOT argue but just discuss and debate. as usual with her, that didn't last.

oh well. she'll go back to putting me on ignore than take me off later and just HAVE TO respond to something i've said so she can put me in my place and tell me what *I'M* doing while she accuses me of her own actions.

quite funny. annoying, but funny.

This is an answer.

Why would anyone want him on SCOTUS? He lied under oath. He's emotionally unstable. His views towards women is appalling. His rulings are irrational. His record is being kept private. But we do know why the right wants him there...

...he's a corporate homer who always rules in favor of the corporation over average Americans. He can be bought.

That in of itself is nothing....but added to all other things with him lying about not having any drinking problem.................

Exactly....its nothing but a stall tactic.

FBI NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THE ICE THROWING INCIDENT!!!

This is an answer.

i'm gonna have to think the ice is melted by now and all evidence gone with it.

This is an answer.

But what about the melted lives?

Have you thought about the VICTIMS? I beleive them.

Oh good god, I want answers too of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.
/----/So which part of her testimony was most believable to you?
Contradiction #1
In her July 30th letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Ford said, "The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and 4 others."
In her Aug. 7th polygraph letter, she said, "There were 4 boys and a couple of girls."
National Review's Charles C.W. Cooke tweeted images of both letters, side-by-side, so the public could have a comparison of the two.

Contradiction #2
In the Feinstein letter, Ford said, "Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stairwell from the living room."
In the the polygraph letter, Ford said, "At that point I was pushed into the bedroom by two persons into a bedroom and was locked in the room and pushed onto a bed."
In her prepared statement, Ford said she was pushed into a bedroom by Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.

Are was this more believable?
-Not being able to remember if you gave the Washington Post your therapist notes is
-Not remembering what day your grandmother’s funeral was on is
-Not remembering if you paid for a polygraph for yourself is. Lachlan Markay on Twitter

The one that gets me is her not remembering what day her Grandmother's Funeral was. She was vague about that, because she had to be vague about everything or her story could be fully exposed for the Lie it is.

Social Justice Warrior, Declared Trump Hater, Abortion Rights Fanatic, Who Once Said, Someone should accuse Gorsich of sexual assault on Social Media, who according to her handlers has 'nothing to gain' and 'nothing to hide' yet they set up a Go Fund Me Account which now has A Million Dollars in it and had her totally scrub her Social Media Accounts of all her Anti Trump, Anti Christian, Anti Israel, and Anti Conservative Venom.

Can't remember who paid for her polygraph test or why it took 4 hours to answer just two questions that we are not permitted to see.

Can't remember who is paying for her George Soros high profile and highly expensive team of attorneys who according to them are working Pro Bono. That just means she isn't paying them.

Can't remember if she is afraid of flying, yet is a world traveler.

Can't remember when she had a second door placed in her home for security reasons and because she is afraid of strangers, but the original permit states, once this was investigated, that it was to create a separate entrance for a rental space. She hosts Google Interns at her home regularly.

I used to think this chic was just a lunatic, but now I know better. She is a Democrat with No Ethics or Morals. She is Evil and willingly offered herself up to be used by The Party of Liars.

The Democrat Party does not care about women any more than it cares about minorities. They are just pawns they use to move around the chess board. Lies are just another player on the board, and Character Assassination is just a part of their regular duties when working for "The Party".

This women needs to be investigated for Perjury, and Feinstein needs to be Investigated by The Ethics Committee, censured and removed from Office

Last edited:

But what about the melted lives?

Have you thought about the VICTIMS? I beleive them.
well, i've never told anyone before, but someone threw ice on me back in '86. it was a wild college party to be sure and as i move on in life the trauma of the event still haunts me. the worst of it is i still cringe when i get ice from the door of my fridge. when it keeps dispensing ice after i pull my glass away i run into a corner and cry until the ice machine is empty and can no longer attack me.

then i begin the painful process of having to scoop the ice into a dustpan and dump it in the sink. i can still hear guns and roses "sweet child of mine" in the background and the entire event replays in my mind. my only hope and salvation now is no one ever realizes that song didn't come out til '88.

This is an answer.

Well it’s important to find out if he threw plain old ice or assault ice instead.

If they were going to come up with false allegations, wouldn't they have made them something he did as an adult? I'm pretty sure everyone is saying "Interesting but he was a teenager." Bottom line, if he is not drinking to excess and attacking women as an adult, it's not really relevant. He grew up.
The important thing I see here is that when they put the pressure on him, he showed his true stripes. He is too partisan to be on the Supreme Court, besides the fact that he's got a crummy attitude toward the Senate's responsibilities. I believe he failed the "character" test.
if you're going to come out with false allegations, why would you do it when it would be easy to prove? the trick is to get people to think these things about him with claims that can neither be proven nor disproven, but are great bullet points for the cheerleaders of a given side. and even if during the course of events the allegations do not bear out - it won't matter.

people like you and others had your mind made up before them. i *do* appreciate the fact you're dismissing the allegations at this point and more focused on him and/or his politics. while i may not agree with your conclusions, it is a more valid assessment of who he is today.
Don't start with "people like you" shit, iceberg. I had not made up my mind until the hearing. I am not a Dem and I have accepted the fact that during the administration of a Republican president, conservative judges will be appointed.

And as for the false allegations, what about all the women who brought allegations against Trump? Did they say it happened when he was in military school? He says all those accusations were false, and so far no one has proven him -- or them -- wrong. I'm sure Ronan Farrow tried.

was your mind made up about kavanaugh *before* the allegations? did you feel this way *before* them as well? if you're saying the hearing swayed you then yes - you prove the *allegations* are in fact total and complete bullshit.

"he showed who he was during this time!!!" how would that be? getting emotional about having his life turned inside out for a political game and/or his kids being threatened are not worthy of showing emotion? lord knows you do it in here daily for a hell of a lot less.

see this post as an example. your temperament sucks woman! you can sure dish it out but you can't take shit. you hold people to standards you'd never be able to live up to and then get righteous about why you do it.

if the allegations don't work, then get him for his reactions to the bullshit. either way, the allegations did their job, now didn't they? that's what "you people" do. hate and *then* figure out why you hate. any reason will do in the end.
You are a fine one to say that when you got triggered by "Are you a Californian?"
LOL
There is no sense in talking to you. You've decided what I believe regardless of what I tell you, and although that is totally dishonest, you are going to merrily smear me and say whatever you damned well please just because you can.

Exactly WHAT PART of what he said is not 100% true and reasonable?
Could extreme feminism (aka FemiNazi) be distorting your perception of reality?
Welcome to the Tard Club. Secret Decoder Ring is in the mail.
:lmao:

Pubs held off the Garland vote because they had the power. They didn't destroy his life.

Dimms are leaving human lives as debris in their wake.

It's vomitous, and if you support it....just wait until it happens to you.

The Right never resorts to those filthy tactics. It'll never happen to them....they know it....and laugh.

LOL

Exactly WHAT PART of what he said is not 100% true and reasonable?
Could extreme feminism (aka FemiNazi) be distorting your perception of reality?
Welcome to the Tard Club. Secret Decoder Ring is in the mail.
:lmao:
figures you're the keeper of the supply "all things tard". :)

Oh good god, I want answers to of Kavanaugh sexual assaults, but I'm not going to get them. She was 100 X's more believable than him, he was a self righteous spoiled brat.

This is an answer.

I didn't want him before the assault allegation (s) and sure do not want him as he sure displayed his true self, he is sickening.
Yet I bet you support the deviate sexual practices of Elena kagen

What are they now?

If the FBI investigation shows that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist and alcoholic, you will believe it then, though, wont you?

Why is that?

If the FBI investigation shows that Kavanaugh is a serial rapist and alcoholic, you will believe it then, though, wont you?
Why is that?

Of course she'll believe that...it fits her twisted mind's agenda.

I think some of these anti-Kavanaugh tyrants are not only suffering from TDS, but extreme Feminism as well.
I don't think they are capable of perceiving reality or decency.

Like Dr.Ford, we're dealing with sick, devious individuals. As a society, we REALLY need to step up to the plate and acknowledge this before they can destroy our entire system.

Forum List

Back