Senator Hawley pledges to support Ukraine's Zelenskyy: 'Indefensible' the US is importing Russia's 'blood oil'

It seems to me that democrats care more about winning seats in the US than they care about the people of Ukraine being slaughtered

You are correct. This is a trait both sides share, nothing matter to either side but votes

We're on the brink of WWIII because a madman in Russia has nukes
If any are detonated than it is. but we are hopefully not near that. You better tell those Prog women that are power hungry to smarten up. Putin lives in a different reality then Western men do. You kept provoking the Russian Bear for 20 years when he tried to warn you. And he had a right to.

I want to stop Russian oil imports, but I can promise you that the idea of hurting Biden never came to mind.

But it does not really hurt Biden, he will not be the POTUS by the start of 2023 if my guess is right.

I too wish to stop Russian oil import, but I also know doing so will lead to a few hundred post blaming Biden for raising the price of gasoline even more, instead of uniting behind the thing that would hurt Putin the most

But it does not really hurt Biden, he will not be the POTUS by the start of 2023 if my guess is right.

I too wish to stop Russian oil import, but I also know doing so will lead to a few hundred post blaming Biden for raising the price of gasoline even more, instead of uniting behind the thing that would hurt Putin the most
He brought that on himself a month ago. Biden already owns the high gas prices, so he may as well at least do something positive with it.

Ukraine are paying with their lives. so what if Americans pay more at the pump?

you are 100% correct.

What you are missing is that all the GOP folks talking about banning the sale of oil from Russia are just doing so to drive up the cost of gas in this country to help them in Nov.

They do not actually care about Russia invading the Ukraine
what a fxxking strawman :rolleyes:
Before the war, the oil price had already been trending up. The US needs to produce oil and LNG to stable the oil price, and only 8% of imported oil is from Russia. haha, Biden admin is talking to "unsanctioned" Iran and Venezuela and Biden will visit Saudi Arabia to "kiss and makeup." So, you know it is only a supply and demand issue.

Forum List

Back