🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Lindsey Graham

Says we can't support what the Egyptian army is doing. What are they doing? They are killing members of the Muslim brotherhood. Why can't we support that?

Lindsey Graham: Egypt Heading for Armed Insurgency

Graham in my opinion was spot on.

I agree with 100% of what he says here:
"The Egyptian people are not terrorists," said Graham. But now that Morsi has been driven out, the country is heading to be like "Algeria," which was locked in a state of civil war for more than a decade after that country's 1991 election, he said.

"The Brotherhood will go underground, al-Qaida will come to their aid, and you'll have an armed insurgency, not protesters on your hands in the next 60 days or 90 days," said Graham.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Lindsey Graham: Egypt Heading for Armed Insurgency
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

So your solution is to surrender to the Brotherhood now...so they don't have to go the insurgent route? How cooperative of you....

Why are liberals in this thread supporting religious extremist? Morsi was a REAL religious extremist and the fact that Al quada would come to their aid should give you pulse.

I thought you were for woman's rights
I thought you were for freedom?
I thought you supported gays?

The non-religious faction are supported by the military.

The brotherhood promised to destroy the pyramids and all historical artifacts from Egypt's history. As much as liberals hate history, maybe this was the attraction for them.

Why are liberals in this thread supporting religious extremist? Morsi was a REAL religious extremist and the fact that Al quada would come to their aid should give you pulse.

The Egyptian military is not secular. They are pluralists and support the right of Christians to exist. AQ is fundamentalist islamic and the don't support the right of Christians to exist. That's what they have in common with western liberals.

I don't see liberals or anyone else here supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. What I do see is that we are not going to blindly support the military, either.

Morsi won an election. The military deposed him for good reason. But that does not mean the resultant situation is good. What we have is a war between fundementalists, Moslem fundementalists, and those that would rather have a modern state. The Brotherhood cares nothing about the fate of Egypt because they 'know' that they are following the will of God, no matter what the outcome.

The Egyptian military is not secular. They are pluralists and support the right of Christians to exist. AQ is fundamentalist islamic and the don't support the right of Christians to exist. That's what they have in common with western liberals.

And you are full of shit. We liberals just won't let you Fundementalists enforce your brand of willfull ignorance and bigotry here.

I don't see liberals or anyone else here supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. What I do see is that we are not going to blindly support the military, either.

Morsi won an election. The military deposed him for good reason. But that does not mean the resultant situation is good. What we have is a war between fundementalists, Moslem fundementalists, and those that would rather have a modern state. The Brotherhood cares nothing about the fate of Egypt because they 'know' that they are following the will of God, no matter what the outcome.

The US is wisely remaining neutral

Versus the GOP strategy of invading and forcing our form of government on Egypt

I hope the military allows for new elections. I pray the people will elect a moderate government this time.

Oh please, we were all up in their business from the beginning. An invasion isn't necessary.

I love this kind of neutrality.

:lol:

Obama suggests Mubarak should step down now | NDTV.com
NDTV.com: India, Business, Bollywood, Cricket, Video and Breaking News › World*
Feb 2, 2011 - Obama suggests Mubarak should step down now ... Mr. Mubarak, 82, said he would remain in office until a presidential election in September .

Obama Tells Mubarak that Transition 'Must Begin Now'
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nt/obama-tells-mubarak...must.../134370.html*
Jan 31, 2011 - Obama Tells Mubarak that Transition 'Must Begin Now' ... he stopped short of calling for Mr. Mubarak to step down, Mr. Obama said the process ..

Obama presses Hosni Mubarak to make 'right decision' and step down
►►
Infos, news & actualités - L'information internationale en direct - FRANCE 24...
Feb 5, 2011
Obama stopped short of calling for Mubarak to immediately resign -- the ... that transition effective and ....

https://www.google.ca/search?output...c9c00fd1c&q=Obama+says+Mubarak+must+step+down

Last edited:

I love this kind of neutrality.

:lol:

Obama suggests Mubarak should step down now | NDTV.com
NDTV.com: India, Business, Bollywood, Cricket, Video and Breaking News › World*
Feb 2, 2011 - Obama suggests Mubarak should step down now ... Mr. Mubarak, 82, said he would remain in office until a presidential election in September .

Obama Tells Mubarak that Transition 'Must Begin Now'
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nt/obama-tells-mubarak...must.../134370.html*
Jan 31, 2011 - Obama Tells Mubarak that Transition 'Must Begin Now' ... he stopped short of calling for Mr. Mubarak to step down, Mr. Obama said the process ..

Obama presses Hosni Mubarak to make 'right decision' and step down
►►
Infos, news & actualités - L'information internationale en direct - FRANCE 24...
Feb 5, 2011
Obama stopped short of calling for Mubarak to immediately resign -- the ... that transition effective and ....

https://www.google.ca/search?output...c9c00fd1c&q=Obama+says+Mubarak+must+step+down

Those are some sweet links you have there.

Forum List

Back