Senator Menendez likes his hookers young and new to the trade

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By George Spelvin
Coach Is Right ^

“That senator likes the youngest and newest girls,” said a young Dominican Republic hooker as she described in detail what allegedly went on at sex parties involving Miami ophthalmologist and high-dollar campaign donor Salmon Melgen and New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. Of course Menendez is denying everything, something not difficult to do with the majority of the mainstream media covering up for the liberal democrat.

When she heard the code word “chocolate,” a young sex worker said she and other females knew they were being summoned to various homes. She even preserved the phone number from which the “chocolate” summons came. (1) But she now fears something may happen to her, saying “if they know that I spoke with someone; they will find me.” Another young underage female claims she ”had sex with Menendez three times at least in 2009,” and that she remembers the June visit well because her 17th birthday was in June. These news stories are being carried by The Daily Caller news blog which is posting information from Spanish translations and reports by tipsters and informants. One such informant noted that the girls remember being checked medically more often “because of him.” (2)

All of these “allegations by unnamed sources” are being piously denied by a spokesman for Menendez. Calling failure to pay for one trip an “oversight,” the aide said the senator reimbursed Doctor Salomon Melgen more than $58,000 on January 4, 2013, two years after these denied trips took place!

On February 9th, the Cuban news source Progresso Weekly revealed that a drop dead gorgeous, 26 year old Ukrainian theatre, film, and TV actress named Svitlana (Ukrainian spelling) “Lana” Buchyk was “one of the most regular participants in the activities.” (3) “She has traveled with them in the jet, sailed with them in the yacht, and has repeatedly visited the Doctor’s house.” According to a MIAMI HERALD story of 2-04-2010 -as reported in PROGRESO-, when Lana was involved in a car wreck in Coral Gables, FL, she gave Melgens’ address “as her own,” saying that the car belonged to the eye doctor’s wife. Lana tweeted, “I feel like Moroccan having my hands painted with Henna and wearing a beautiful silk traditional Caftan.” http://t.co/VRYxKmVnXO. But in another tweet, Lana stated, “The truth always comes out. Love and Peace to all of ya. . .The best Miami in the World” My True Loves (my family) | Facebook

So as pictures of Barack Obama strolling on a Florida beach with a young man appear and quickly are removed from the internet, will the Affair Menendez also be rapidly vaporized?

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Senator Menendez likes his hookers young and new to the trade « Coach is Right

By George Spelvin
Coach Is Right ^

“That senator likes the youngest and newest girls,” said a young Dominican Republic hooker as she described in detail what allegedly went on at sex parties involving Miami ophthalmologist and high-dollar campaign donor Salmon Melgen and New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. Of course Menendez is denying everything, something not difficult to do with the majority of the mainstream media covering up for the liberal democrat.

When she heard the code word “chocolate,” a young sex worker said she and other females knew they were being summoned to various homes. She even preserved the phone number from which the “chocolate” summons came. (1) But she now fears something may happen to her, saying “if they know that I spoke with someone; they will find me.” Another young underage female claims she ”had sex with Menendez three times at least in 2009,” and that she remembers the June visit well because her 17th birthday was in June. These news stories are being carried by The Daily Caller news blog which is posting information from Spanish translations and reports by tipsters and informants. One such informant noted that the girls remember being checked medically more often “because of him.” (2)

All of these “allegations by unnamed sources” are being piously denied by a spokesman for Menendez. Calling failure to pay for one trip an “oversight,” the aide said the senator reimbursed Doctor Salomon Melgen more than $58,000 on January 4, 2013, two years after these denied trips took place!

On February 9th, the Cuban news source Progresso Weekly revealed that a drop dead gorgeous, 26 year old Ukrainian theatre, film, and TV actress named Svitlana (Ukrainian spelling) “Lana” Buchyk was “one of the most regular participants in the activities.” (3) “She has traveled with them in the jet, sailed with them in the yacht, and has repeatedly visited the Doctor’s house.” According to a MIAMI HERALD story of 2-04-2010 -as reported in PROGRESO-, when Lana was involved in a car wreck in Coral Gables, FL, she gave Melgens’ address “as her own,” saying that the car belonged to the eye doctor’s wife. Lana tweeted, “I feel like Moroccan having my hands painted with Henna and wearing a beautiful silk traditional Caftan.” http://t.co/VRYxKmVnXO. But in another tweet, Lana stated, “The truth always comes out. Love and Peace to all of ya. . .The best Miami in the World” My True Loves (my family) | Facebook

So as pictures of Barack Obama strolling on a Florida beach with a young man appear and quickly are removed from the internet, will the Affair Menendez also be rapidly vaporized?

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Senator Menendez likes his hookers young and new to the trade « Coach is Right

Obama on a Florida beach. Such a lying sack of shit. It's why ignorant and dumbass white wingers will never win a national election. Glad your ilk are dying off. Couldn't come soon enough.

Forum List

Back