Senator Reid vows to OBSTRUCT Republican majority

WTF are you babbling about?
Reid claims his accomplishments include killing babies. Millions of them. I was assuming that's the accomplishment you were talking about.
Link
Reid: A Vote Against Planned Parenthood Is A Vote Against Critical Women’s Health Care Services

So according to Reid it's critical that we continue funding planned parenthood... the organization that provides millions of abortions, primarily for Black women.

That's it?
I thought you actually might have something

Guess what? taxpayers provide no funding for abortion. The only funding they provide to Planned Parenthood goes for critical women's health councelling and services
That's not true. It used to be true. But not any more. There are not two different planned parenthoods... it's just one organization.

No government funding goes for abortion....none

rightwing fantasy

Reid claims his accomplishments include killing babies. Millions of them. I was assuming that's the accomplishment you were talking about.
Link
Reid: A Vote Against Planned Parenthood Is A Vote Against Critical Women’s Health Care Services

So according to Reid it's critical that we continue funding planned parenthood... the organization that provides millions of abortions, primarily for Black women.

That's it?

Guess what? taxpayers provide no funding for abortion. The only funding they provide to Planned Parenthood goes for critical women's health councelling and services
That's not true. It used to be true. But not any more. There are not two different planned parenthoods... it's just one organization.

rightwing fantasy
Prove it. Prove Planned Parenthood is not aborting children. You're argument is akin to arguing that US funding in cash sent to the ME for "food and other aid" is not then spent on ammo to kill our soldiers. You give an enemy money for food that means they can spend their food money on ammo... duh!

That's it?

rightwing fantasy
Prove it. Prove Planned Parenthood is not aborting children.

Of course they are and it is perfectly legal to do so. Been legal for forty years

However, no government funding goes to support abortion.....if you guys could prove it rather than fantasize about it, you might have something

The only good thing about Reid is that he is old and is going to die soon. Can't wait...

There's also the fact that he's an embarrassment to the Democrat party!
You kidding? Democrats worship Reid. You must remember we're talking about people that kill tiny babies then sell their body parts. We're talking about people that prefer hand-outs over hand-ups to force families into cycles of poverty. We're talking about people that call forced redistribution of income "charity." We're talking about satan worshipers. We're talking about people that want terrorists to have nukes. We're talking about people that sell drugs to children. We're talking about people that want to destroy America from within. We're talking about scum of the earth.
As Senate Majority Leader, Reid actually had accomplishments

Still waiting for Republicans to do anything

Sending the country swirling down the toilet bowl is not an accomplishment.
Doing what it takes to keep conservatives and anarchists disappointed is quite an accomplishment

You mean by sending your country swirling down the toilet bowl? No it's not. That's the easiest thing in the world to accomplish. All you have to do is kiss off any scruple or ethical principle you may once have believed in.

you just cant make this stuff up!!

ARRA News Service: Reid Vows More Obstruction of Free ...
arkansasgopwing.blogspot.com/.../reid-vows-more-obstruction-of-free-tr...
May 5, 2015 - Harry Reid on Monday after the Nevada Democrat said he would block any new trade deals until Republicans approve new infrastructure ...
That's called compromise and good government. Dupes of the worst obstructionists ever wouldn't understand...

Harry Reid called it terrorism and holding the government hostage.

Fact remains....Reid got things done when he was Majority leader

Boehner and McConnell haven't done shit

you just cant make this stuff up!!

ARRA News Service: Reid Vows More Obstruction of Free ...
arkansasgopwing.blogspot.com/.../reid-vows-more-obstruction-of-free-tr...
May 5, 2015 - Harry Reid on Monday after the Nevada Democrat said he would block any new trade deals until Republicans approve new infrastructure ...
That's called compromise and good government. Dupes of the worst obstructionists ever wouldn't understand...

Harry Reid called it terrorism and holding the government hostage.
For no reason at all, and certainly not offering anything in return, Fox or whatever dupe. I told you that wouldn't understand. Using 1%+ of GDP growth for blackmail is right.

Forum List

Back