🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator uses Farm Bill to Ban some Ex-Convicts from Food Stamps for Life

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
During Wednesday’s debate on the Farm Bill, the Senate unanimously agreed to ban certain ex-convicts from receiving food assistance for life.

Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) claimed his amendment would prevent “murderers, rapists, and pedophiles” from ever receiving food stamps through the Supplemental Nutrition

Assistance Program (SNAP). Under this amendment, anyone convicted for a violent crime or sexual assault will be shut out of the program for life, even if they served their time or committed the crime long ago.

Senator Uses Farm Bill To Ban Some Ex-Convicts From Food Stamps For Life | ThinkProgress

Great, so how are they meant to buy food, when they can't get a job because no one will offer them one?

Expect crime rates to rise, because the only way they can get a feed and a rtoof over their heads is in prison.

Great, so how are they meant to buy food, when they can't get a job because no one will offer them one?

Expect crime rates to rise, because the only way they can get a feed and a rtoof over their heads is in prison.

We could put them on boats to Australia, like the old days...

I just want food stamps to be a separate bill.

When I was at Hannityland and every left winger was smashing farmers and how much money they were getting I had to school them that the majority of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ went to food stamps.

Lets put it this way. If the food stamp program is awesome and we love and embrace it why do you have to bury it under the Farm Bill?

I'd go in two minutes if they didn't have the stupid animal prohibitions. I won't put my cats in rabies quarantine for 6 months come hell or high water.

But love to move to Aussie land. Give me a place with rosellas and let me be. I would die for it.

Expect crime rates to rise, because the only way they can get a feed and a roof over their heads is in prison.
There are over 12 million illegal aliens that find jobs to make money and pay for their housing and food.

So there is No reason that an ex con can't do the same thing. .. :cool:

Defiant...know why they Brits sent their unwanted human refuse to OZ?

Because they'd lost the US colonies and therefore could no longer send their unwanted human refuse here.

I have read estimates that the Brits sent near 50,000 prisoners to New England and Virginia. (Many of them were political prisoners..rebelling Scots in many cases)

Note the the prisoners' colony on Botany Bay was formed in 1787? That was the years the Brits knew for sure they were not getting the colonies back.

Oh heavens no.

The battle is not how much money is to be spent. It is the battle about what Bill it is to consider.

Aye carumba you aren't getting it and I don't blame you.

For years and years the food stamp program has hid their costs under the farm bill. Farmers are pissed off being blamed for billions in tax payer dollars when in reality the farmers get jack shit but the rest is welfare.

I don't blame them.

Because they'd lost the US colonies and therefore could no longer send their unwanted human refuse here.

I have read estimates that the Brits sent near 50,000 prisoners to New England and Virginia. (Many of them were political prisoners..rebelling Scots in many cases)

Note the the prisoners' colony on Botany Bay was formed in 1787? That was the years the Brits knew for sure they were not getting the colonies back.

Cromwell's cleanse was shipping the first slaves to the Americas. Irish.

Blacks don't believe it. I have fought hard and true on this board. The first slaves in the Americas were white children.

I guess they need their victim status more than the truth.

Last edited:

So my plan would work, as some could reconnect with their heritage.

I'm originally from New England. I've met some of their relatives.

Expect crime rates to rise, because the only way they can get a feed and a roof over their heads is in prison.
There are over 12 million illegal aliens that find jobs to make money and pay for their housing and food.

An ex con, especially a murderer or rapist, will have an impossible time finding work when they have to tell their employer they were in jail for a vile crime.

An ex con, especially a murderer or rapist, will have an impossible time finding work when they have to tell their employer they were in jail for a vile crime.

All these people should have been hung after at least their 1st violent conviction. Even the Brits back 200 years ago had the sense to do this.

$newgat5.jpg

Forum List

Back