Send us a MOSES, please!

They don't like their committees and confusion being taken from them.

Heavens above, then they might have to take responsibility for their actions.

I think trump would get his followers into thousands of chariots and chase you fleers across the bottom of the parted Red Sea with Edward G Robinson screaming "see, McMullin has led you to ruin! Follow me, I will lead you back to trump!"

nYeah, see.

He's brave when i think about it. he's made enemies out of his own class. Not these ridiculous politicians but the super rich like him.

Republican exodus from Trump grows

Part the Red Sea and lead us from this wasteland into more fruitful pastures. LOL
Lose some cuckservatives and RINOS gather MILLIONS of working class folks that the neo con run GOP couldn't appeal to. I'll take that ANYDAY! These ppl better watch their backs come reelection time :) even if Trump loses the man now has a passionate and vocal voting bloc and a long memory

13165844_588254107999603_126112109306632842_n.jpg

Part the Red Sea and lead us from this wasteland into more fruitful pastures. LOL
Lose some cuckservatives and RINOS gather MILLIONS of working class folks that the neo con run GOP couldn't appeal to. I'll take that ANYDAY! These ppl better watch their backs come reelection time :) even if Trump loses the man now has a passionate and vocal voting bloc and a long memory
Kasich would be crushing the Email Queen

I'm afraid he might be right about having stirred a passionate albeit not too sensible voting bloc. So did Sanders. It will be interesting to see if with more thought out candidates the next time around, any of this will come to fruition.

Of course! He's a damn RINO!

Forum List

Back