Sending Illegals to Sanctuary States a Good Idea?

Transporting illegal immigrants across state lines is a federal felony.

So, no, not a good idea.
If that's the case, should the Biden administration be charged with a lot of federal felony charges since they do the same thing? Or is that somehow different? I just want to know how consistent you are on the subject.

Then why don't Democrats want them? Why don't Democrats send busses to the border to pick them up and bring them to their sanctuary?
I am not sure they don't want them but it's a problem when red states don't communicate their intention...they just drop them off with no warning.

Why should blue states spend tax payer money to transport immigrants for employers to hire?

DeSantis and Abbott should just do weekly or monthly job fairs. Employers hire them on the spot and they pay for transportation. Leave the tax payers out of it.

I'm all for that since our government refuses to address problems with amnesty laws, VISAs, and employers of immigrants/illegals.

What are they?
Immigrants granted asylum IAW with our amnesty laws.

Who told you they were illegal?

"The Migrants apparently surrendered themselves to immigration officials upon crossing the border. Complaint ¶ 1, Alianza Americas v. DeSantis, 22-cv-115500 (D. Mass Sept. 20, 2022), ECF No. 1 (“Compl.”). Many are reported to be seeking asylum.[1] They have active proceedings to determine their status and, pending such determination, are authorized to remain in the United States. Compl. ¶ 1.[2]"

I am not sure they don't want them but it's a problem when red states don't communicate their intention...they just drop them off with no warning.

Why should blue states spend tax payer money to transport immigrants for employers to hire?

DeSantis and Abbott should just do weekly or monthly job fairs. Employers hire them on the spot and they pay for transportation. Leave the tax payers out of it.

I'm all for that since our government refuses to address problems with amnesty laws, VISAs, and employers of immigrants/illegals.
Democrats told them to surge the border and then you act surprised what they show up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back