Senile Pelosi heading to Madrid for UN climate change convention

The Speaker of the House cannot conduct foreign policy or make any agreements with foreign leaders, nor does the Speaker have any sway over treaties as treaties are voted on in the Senate.

Pelosi heading to Madrid for UN climate change convention
Why do you want to stop her?
because she's SENILE. pay attention
According to who, you? Lol!
all my millions of worshippers who come from all over the world to kiss my feet agree with me and call her Senile Pelosi

The Speaker of the House cannot conduct foreign policy or make any agreements with foreign leaders, nor does the Speaker have any sway over treaties as treaties are voted on in the Senate.

all my millions of worshippers who come from all over the world to kiss my feet agree with me and call her Senile Pelosi
That must be pretty embarrassing for you and your worshippers to have a senile woman kick your ass in 2018?

If Pelosi is “senile” (obviously not), then Trump is plain “science stupid” (obviously so).

Unlike Trump, Pelosi & her colleagues are keeping up with vital global issues.
Did you forget that your Congress makes LAWS and is partly responsible for the US budget?

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) will lead a delegation of congressional Democrats to the United Nations climate change conference.
Ambassador Marcia Bernicat, principal deputy assistant secretary of State for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, would lead the U.S. delegation to the summit with other officials from multiple federal agencies and departments.“”

That must be pretty embarrassing for you and your worshippers to have a senile woman kick your ass in 2018?
i worked on the Mike Braun campaign (oppo researcher!) that unseated Todd Young

i'm proud of my record

as Speaker Of The House, Pelosi has the responsability to represent the people of Massachusettes not Madrid!

Forum List

Back