🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senile Pelosi just forgot Stacy Abrams' name on MSNBC, she's talking as if Dems have already won

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she said "i'm so excited about these governor's races" before forgetting Abrams name!

Last edited:
She is a clown. I wish old age would just take its toll already.
Hereditary Power Is the Hidden Cancer That Destroys All Civilizations

I wish there were one-and-done family-based term limits on children of office-holders running for office. Princess Pelosi's Daddy was Mayor of Baltimore, a position her brother also inherited. Without family connections, she'd be a nobody and so would he.

"There are plenty black Georgians who were alive when the state lynched black folks for trying to vote. I get chills thinking about what a week involving Obama and Oprah campaigning for Abrams must mean for a lot of them." - Cornel West

i'll I'll post the video when it become becomes available on youtube. she said She said, "i'm I'm so excited about these governor's governors' races" before forgetting Abrams Abrams's name!
Demwits Pretend to Be Independent by Making a Pyre of the Party's Mummified Corpses

Did you suffer from Benjamin Button senile dementia during English classes in grade school? Significantly, the dumbing and numbing ruling cliques changed its name from the original "grammar school."

"There are plenty black Georgians who were alive when the state lynched black folks for trying to vote. I get chills thinking about what a week involving Obama and Oprah campaigning for Abrams must mean for a lot of them." - Cornel West
ByUr0FLCUAAhNbc.jpg

blacks-beating-whites.jpg

Last edited:
"'I'm not asking any of you to give any blood. I'm just asking you to go and vote like you never voted before.' — Rep. John Lewis

"'I'm not asking any of you to give any blood. I'm just asking you to go and vote like you never voted before.' — Rep. John Lewis
OMG John Lewis still trying to getting mileage out of the 1965 Selma March. He has been rewarded a million times over for his injury, enough already.

OMG John Lewis still trying to getting mileage out of the 1965 Selma March. He has been rewarded a million times over for his injury, enough already.
John Lewis is an African American hero
There is a reason these heroes keep bringing up a half century old conflict from the old Deep South. It is to keep the flame of Racism alive for the next generation. That serves no purpose other than job security for Black Leaders who want to keep cashing in on Racism.

Forum List

Back