🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senile Sanders was rude and sexist toward Hillary in Flint Debate

Along with his weird facial expressions, he kept sticking his finger in the air when Hillary was speaking. He seems like a cranky, senile old man.

Liberals Go Off on Bernie Sanders for ‘Sexism’ After Tense Debate Moment With Hillary Clinton: ‘I’m Talking!’

I must have missed the sexism, and frankly, HILLARY was the rude one for repeatedly interrupting him. She deserved to get smacked down for it, and if she wants to be President, she and her supporters need to get over this kneejerk instinct to hide behind her powderpuff every time someone treats her exactly like they would treat a man.

Welcome to equality, Hilly. Now shut up and deal.

You must have been watching doctored reruns on Fox News.

Just like most women, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and kept interrupting him.

Bullshit. I watched it live - and she was very respectful while he was speaking. He, on the other hand, acted like an asshole.

Sexist? You're the posterboy that winguts point to about political correctness. It was a debate, things get heated. Not to the retarded levels of the GOP debates, not by a long shot. I think Sanders is cool with Clinton having a vagina.

Not convinced Sanders REMEMBERS vaginas.

He seems like a cranky, senile old man.

could not have been too rude and sexist.., he is still alive...., last i heard. :up:

Sanders was rude and sexist toward Hillary in Flint Debate

i salute you ..............., :fu:

Along with his weird facial expressions, he kept sticking his finger in the air when Hillary was speaking. He seems like a cranky, senile old man.

Liberals Go Off on Bernie Sanders for ‘Sexism’ After Tense Debate Moment With Hillary Clinton: ‘I’m Talking!’

I must have missed the sexism, and frankly, HILLARY was the rude one for repeatedly interrupting him. She deserved to get smacked down for it, and if she wants to be President, she and her supporters need to get over this kneejerk instinct to hide behind her powderpuff every time someone treats her exactly like they would treat a man.

Poor shitting bull everytime you get called on your idiocy all you can do is go to the funny rating. Berine held his finger up and said I'm talking and Hillary supporters waa, waa, waa, your being rude waa, waa. waa that's sexist.

Poor shitting bull everytime you get called on your idiocy all you can do is go to the funny rating. Berine held his finger up and said I'm talking and Hillary supporters waa, waa, waa, your being rude waa, waa. waa that's sexist.

Well, considering that you're again throwing out your racist Native American attacks - I must be winning.

Well, considering that you're again throwing out your racist Native American attacks - I must be winning.
Oh look at you poor little Lakhota playing the victim boo hoo this coming from the person who loves to use the slang term Nazicons among others to attack others. Hypocrisy they name be Lakhota AKA shitting bull. If you care to lose the Nazicons, repuke, rethug and others that you like to throw out at people fine I will drop shitting bull otherwise learn to take what you dish out.

Well there was that part where he backhanded her when she brought the wrong beer.

This brings up a good question . If it's trump v hill. How can Trump go all bully on her without pissing off every women voter in the country ?

The only women that give a shit about her are the old ones. She's done very poorly with younger women.

Just like most women, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and kept interrupting him.

Bullshit. I watched it live - and she was very respectful while he was speaking. He, on the other hand, acted like an asshole.
Honestly? I didn't get that vibe at all. She DID try to interrupt and he had every right to shush her. Why is that sexist, for heavens sake? BTW, he was holding up his finger to the moderator, indicating he wanted a chance to reply.

Sexist? You're the posterboy that winguts point to about political correctness. It was a debate, things get heated. Not to the retarded levels of the GOP debates, not by a long shot. I think Sanders is cool with Clinton having a vagina.

I was much more offended by his rudeness than his sexism. He's a cranky, senile old man. He usually looks like he's on the verge of having a heart attack.
Do you dislike old people in general? Or are you just not used to Brooklyn jews? It's their way of speaking. I personally like it, the whole country knows he's genuine, not cranky and definitely not senile.

Cecile is telling the truth, and I don't know about her, but I watched the whole thing, no pee breaks.
I will admit this was the first Democrat debate that had anything close to heat, but it was appropriately played on both sides. There's supposed to be some 'passion,' although that's a bit of a stretch.

Cecile is telling the truth, and I don't know about her, but I watched the whole thing, no pee breaks.
I will admit this was the first Democrat debate that had anything close to heat, but it was appropriately played on both sides. There's supposed to be some 'passion,' although that's a bit of a stretch.

Tell you something else. If, for some reason, I had to choose between Hillary and Sanders, I'd choose Sanders. At least there are SOME rights he considers inviolate, and I trust him to mean it vastly more than I do her.

Threads like this really show who the hardcore partisans are. Looks like Michigan voters didn't think Sanders is sexist eh Lakhota?

Forum List

Back