🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senile Sanders was rude and sexist toward Hillary in Flint Debate

I finally figured out who screeching Hillary reminds me of ! :cheeky-smiley-018:

hqdefault.jpg

Apologies to the Orangutan who didn't actually style his hair that way where as Trump did it on purpose.

I didn't watch the entire debate. All I saw were short highlights. What I saw was Hillary trampling over the moderators when they felt her answers went on for too long. She wouldn't shut the fuck up. Bernie should have kicked her in the c*nt, and told her to go get him a beer. Nothing sexist.

Just curious. What are prominent black activists saying about the Republicans? I mean, since you care about what they say.

I might put one up on that. I do it as a public service since you folks preach that you are too uneducated to obtain a voter ID. I try to help in any way I can. I'm a great American.

You're posting a video about prominent black activists and then follow up with "you folks preach that you are too uneducated to obtain a voter ID"?

Opportunistic asshole who pretends to care about people of color but will just as easily roll over on them. What a dick.

Senile Sanders looks like he's in poor health. To be perfectly honest - he looks and sounds like an old cranky, raving lunatic.

707b89dd6193f64add0dd6e3527ae68a.jpg

Last edited:
It's politics if Hillary or her supporters can't handle what Sanders said they shouldn't be in politics same as it was with Trump and his supporters when Megyn Kelly gave him the question they didn't like in the first FOX debate. Running for President is rough no holds bared fight if something as mild as this was upsetting to Hillary backers god help you when the general election comes around.

It's politics if Hillary or her supporters can't handle what Sanders said they shouldn't be in politics same as it was with Trump and his supporters when Megyn Kelly gave him the question they didn't like in the first FOX debate. Running for President is rough no holds bared fight if something as mild as this was upsetting to Hillary backers god help you when the general election comes around.

Oh yes, we Hillary supporters are just sooo fragile.

Claim: Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in which a woman fantasizes about being "raped by three men simultaneously."

true.png
TRUE

"tried to get by as a freelance journalist for alternative newspapers and regional publications, contributing interviews, political screeds, and, one time, a stream-of-consciousness essay on the nature of male-female sexual dynamics"

Essay Say It Ain't So!

Claim: Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in which a woman fantasizes about being "raped by three men simultaneously."

true.png
TRUE

"tried to get by as a freelance journalist for alternative newspapers and regional publications, contributing interviews, political screeds, and, one time, a stream-of-consciousness essay on the nature of male-female sexual dynamics"

Essay Say It Ain't So!
To offer a defense of sanders, the essay was meant to challenge traditional gender roles. (Something like that.)

Oh yes, we Hillary supporters are just sooo fragile.
Considering you started a thread whinning about something highly insignificant yes they are shitting bull.

Along with his weird facial expressions, he kept sticking his finger in the air when Hillary was speaking. He seems like a cranky, senile old man.

Liberals Go Off on Bernie Sanders for ‘Sexism’ After Tense Debate Moment With Hillary Clinton: ‘I’m Talking!’

I must have missed the sexism, and frankly, HILLARY was the rude one for repeatedly interrupting him. She deserved to get smacked down for it, and if she wants to be President, she and her supporters need to get over this kneejerk instinct to hide behind her powderpuff every time someone treats her exactly like they would treat a man.

Welcome to equality, Hilly. Now shut up and deal.

Forum List

Back