Separate protection for women and children

No, moron, it's you leftist bastards who call freedom what no one forbids slaves, and even encouraged
images

You have shown your lack of knowledge of the US time and again. Spare me your attempts to tell me what freedom is or isn't.

I spat to your left "freedom", regardless of whether your masters forbade you to fuck each other in the ass or not.

And I laugh at your many, many misconceptions about the US, American women and the meaning of the word "freedom".

2343.jpg

He didn't need feminists and faggots to make the US free. You desecrate the name of the Fathers and are not worthy to be called Americans, left pigs.

2343.jpg

He didn't need feminists and faggots to make the US free. You desecrate the name of the Fathers and are not worthy to be called Americans, left pigs.

Fuck you and the russian horse you rode in on.

I am an American. I have voted in every election since I turned 18. I have paid my taxes every year. I served in the US Navy, often playing cat & mouse with Russian trawlers off our coast trying to spy on our submarine capabilities. We would lose them pretty quick.

I served in the US Navy, often playing cat & mouse with Russian trawlers off our coast trying to spy on our submarine capabilities. We would lose them pretty quick.
You can't do anything with the Russians now. Your authorities have trampled you into the mud and you are despised even in North Korea. Everyone now considers you stupid faggots who are not capable of anything. Your big army will not help you because it is commanded by traitors.

Even the pathetic Taliban kicked your ass like children. You have become a disgraceful nation in the eyes of all miserable criminals. You didn't even want to avenge September 11th. Why do you need an army now? For women to play with dolls there and queers to get married and fuck - that's why you need an army.

Those Russians who don't like America now say that you pretended to be men in the 80s. They say that you never had the courage, that you were always faggots. Your past has already been erased from history.

Those Russians who don't like America now say that you pretended to be men in the 80s. They say that you never had the courage, that you were always faggots. Your past has already been erased from history.

And yet, we are the ones who caused the vaunted USSR to spend itself into oblivion.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

You can't do anything with the Russians now. Your authorities have trampled you into the mud and you are despised even in North Korea. Everyone now considers you stupid faggots who are not capable of anything. Your big army will not help you because it is commanded by traitors.

We can fund weapons going to the Ukraine so they can kick your ass.

I am sure there are some places that hate the US. But nothng like the number of places that hate russia. Don't even pretend it is.

Forum List

Back