Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

i. No Christian can vote for Kamala 240729 {post•164). ding Jul’24 Snccvf admits he is a bad Catholic: But what you fail to understand is that I am on a mission to seek truth. God is truth. God is love. God is logic. And all who worship him do so in spirit and truth. dvng 240729 Snccvf00164

ii. Separation of Church and State? 240810 {post•225}. ding Aug’24 Ssocas: The kingdom of heaven is now. I experience the Father, Son and Holy Ghost... now. It's not some conceptual thing that is far off into the future. It's a relationship I am in now. There is nothing it doesn't influence. It's part of the fabric of my identity. dvng 240810 S 00215

iii. Who Was Ruth Bader-Ginsburg? 201030 {post•41}. Taz Oct’24 Vwwrb: So how are you going to force women to have babies against their will? tvz 301030 Vwwrbg00041

iv. Who Was Ruth Bader-Ginsburg? 201030 {post•33}. ding Oct’20 Swwrbg: You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions? dvng 201030 Swwrbg00042

v. Separation of Church and State? 240814 {post•482}.

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vsocas: After reading paragraph i. I understand that Saint_Ding is in his own “church” (a sect of one) on a mission to seek truth. God is truth. God is love. God is logic. And God is an Him. And all who worship him do so in spirit and truth.

After reading paragraph ii. I understand that Saint_Ding is an angelic citizen in the Biblical Kingdom of Heaven experiencing the Father, Son and Holy Ghost... as we speak.

We know from reading paragraphs iii. & iv. Let the Holy Ghost has told Saint Dean to tear down the wall of separation of church state for the purpose of causing pregnant women to suffer. It’s in Saint Dang words.

Saint_Ding says he is going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions. And we know he needs the government to force for that suffering on women..

I agree. Saint_Ding surely is a bad Catholic.. nfbw 240814 Vsicos00482

Last edited:
So we agree that the purpose of each book is theology, not history.

He is exactly who he claims to be, however, he is not who others claim he is.
It's both.

Jesus claimed to be God. That's why they were going to stone him. How do you explain the 40 miracles performed by Christ? Fact or fiction? And if it's fiction who was responsible and what was their objective?

You did not answer my question. I asked who was responsible for the conspiracy and fraud surrounding Santa Claus. I await your answer.
I did answer it. Go back and read what I wrote. No one believes the Santa Claus narrative is true.

You just said Jesus was a real person and that others made up stories about him. Why? What was the purpose for that? Lean into your conspiracy theory.

If all the sources agree, that would be a case of multiple attestation.
In biblical studies, the criterion of multiple attestation is a tool used to determine if certain sayings or actions of Jesus in the New Testament are from the Historical Jesus. It is also known as the criterion of independent attestation or the cross-section method. The criterion states that a passage is more likely to be authentic if it appears in two or more independent sources. The more independent witnesses that report an event or saying, the better.​
All the sources report that Jesus was crucified so it is pretty clear that event is as historically accurate as we can be. On the other hand, the two birth narratives are not so their historical accuracy it probably very poor. Where do the reports of the miracles fall?
You are side stepping the question. I asked you about the consequences of these accounts being true or untrue. You are afraid to lean into your conspiracy theory. Don't be. Lean into it.

You believe the miracles never happened. I'm asking you who made up these stories and why did they make up these stories.

I've understood all of the above since childhood--fifth grade (age 10) to be exact. I am addressing those who think citizens who are also people of faith should not be involved in issues such as abortion, "wokeness", gathering other church members to vote for a specific candidate due to their political positions. I've read many times from those who believe churches should be taxed by governments because they do take a position on an issue or support a particular candidate. The faithful have just as much right to be heard as any other protester based on the fact we are also citizens. In fact--according to our faith--we have a duty to be heard.
If you ask a Left winger if abortion should be outlawed, they will respond that it should not because we need a separation of church and state.

However, the same Leftist would say that you need to have the government provide for the poor because that is what Jesus would do.

If you ask a Left winger if abortion should be outlawed, they will respond that it should not because we need a separation of church and state.
The odd thing about this, is that there are atheists who are also pro-life and against abortion.

The odd thing about this, is that there are atheists who are also pro-life and against abortion.
The answer for me is a qualified 'yes'.
And the answer for a Christian should be a qualified 'no' on outlawing all abortions. I think that would be true.

It's possible to have a rational discussion on the abortion question if anybody is interested.

How do you feel about abortions? Is the Republican party in favour of outlawing all abortions with no exceptions?
Can you answer the same question for the Catholic church?

Wingers, both left and right are minorities, by definition. As a leftist by an American's definition, that's not the way I would respond.
However, the same Leftist would say that you need to have the government provide for the poor because that is what Jesus would do.

You obviously don't care about the abortion issue.

Forum List

Back