Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

really ...

hopefully it's not to late to find help for your compulsive addictions, christianity and neo fascism ...
Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot.

So find all this evidence Jefferson ever said he wasn't a Christian. He never said he was a Deist anywhere either. You're just trying to spin a myth out of nothing here. Having unorthodox Christian beliefs was as common as dirt in the colonies. That isn't 'atheism' or 'Deism'. That's why many people came to the colonies in the first place, dissenting beliefs. Duh.

There is a reason why the only 'Founders' out of hundreds the mythologists harp on are two or three, and they can't even cite them without cherry picking and distortion.
Thomas Jefferson and Christians:
  1. Believe in the existence of a creator.
  2. Believe that the creator is moralistic.
  3. Believe that the creator is providential.
  4. Believe that natural rights come from the creator.
Atheists believe none of that.

How many times is "god" mentioned in the US Constitution?

Constitution of the United States
1. The only reference to God is that it is dated, "In the year of our Lord"
2. The word "Christian" is mentioned seven times.

State Constitutions
1. God is mentioned at least once in all State Constitutions, nearly 200 times overall.

Declaration of Independence
1. In the first line, the Declaration says the source of power being the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.
2. God is referred to as the Creator Who endows humans with unalienable rights. In other words, God is the granter of human rights and the Creator of natural law.
3. God is called the “Supreme Judge of the world.”
4. The documents notes, “With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”

a woman exercises her right
Apparently the government has given a woman a "right" to kill/end a life. Therefore, shouldn't all citizens, not just women, have has this "right" to kill/end life?
Which brings us back to separation of church and state – where government is prohibited from promoting subjective religious doctrine and dogma through force of law, such as the subjective religious dogma that abortion is a ‘sin’ or otherwise opposed by ‘god’ and therefore must be banned via act of government.
So...when it comes to killing/ending life or government meddling in this, all government has to do is instead of calling it an ethical issue, all government has to do to justify itself is to dismiss it as a religious issue.

Seriously, when looking at the issue from only an ethical point of view, is it more ethical to protect new human life or to kill it?

Having unorthodox Christian beliefs was as common as dirt in the colonies. That isn't 'atheism' or 'Deism'.

Had George Washington been born 400 years earlier and living in an a European Christian State, he may have been burned at the stake as a heretic.

The evolution of Baphomet continued in 1307, when the powerful Knights Templars were being suppressed in France. The King of France, Philip IV, was in heavy financial debt to the order, as a result of a war with England. He was hoping to have his debt erased, but at the same time feared the military might of the Templars. Therefore, he decided to have the Templars arrested, and charged with heresy. Amongst other things, the Templars were accused of homosexuality, desecration of the cross, and the worship of Baphomet. Many Templars made false confessions after being subjected to the gruesome tortures of the Inquisition. The Templars recanted their confessions, however, after the torture ended, and were subsequently burned at the stake.

The 1sr Amendment of course doesn't prevent any state from establishing a favored Christian sect, just the Federal govt. Massachusetts kept theirs until 1834, some forty years after ratification of the Constitution. Jefferson was still sniveling over Virginia's religious restrictions on schools and universities in the 1820's or so.
are you saying the bill of rights doesnt apply to the states and a state can throw out due process and execute people without a trial??

PoliticalChic said: America was not founded to be a Christian only nation.

Glory be to God!

i. Separation of Church and State? 240817 {post•559}

Picaro Aug’24 Ssocas: It was evangelicals who got him {jffrsn} elected VP and then Prez. pvcvrv 240817 Ssocas00558

ii. Separation of Church and State? 2408178 {post•587}

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vsocas: Please submit the exit polling data on that.

How do you know the evangelicals elected Jefferson as VP? And then four years later to be President.

And how do you define evangelical? what is necessary for them to believe about Jesus Christ to call themselves evangelicals.

Jefferson lost his first run for the presidency to the Unitarian John Adams.

Evangelicals are Trinitarian. Why would they vote for John Adams?

The second and third president did not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ.

How do you reconcile that with the truth you are attempting to peddle?

nfbw 240818 Vsocas00587

Last edited:
are you saying the bill of rights doesnt apply to the states and a state can throw out due process and execute people without a trial??

If you say so. What that has to do with the establishment clause I don't know, I don't hang out on right wing nutjob sites enough to know what kind of rubbish gets spread around there.

Jefferson lost his first run for the presidency to the Unitarian John Adams.

He was elected VP. Just another proof you have no idea what you're babbling about.

And re Adams ...

John Quincy Adams, Christian Nationalist​

A religious reading of the Declaration of Independence has a long pedigree.​

Already posted far than enough to thoroughly rebut the atheist nonsense, be we know the emotionally disturbed will continue to spam most of threads here with the idiot bullshit anyway. Go ahead and post last, deviants.

If you say so. What that has to do with the establishment clause I don't know, I don't hang out on right wing nutjob sites enough to know what kind of rubbish gets spread around there.
so youre just going to run away from yourown comment,,

typical leftist tactic,,
make a comment and run away instead of backing it up,,

Ah, missed your little racist rant here.

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vsocas: Dr. D’Elia reports that Jefferson scorned as priestly fraud all of the following Catholic and Protestant tenets of Christianity;
  • the claims of Revelation
  • the Incarnation.
  • the Trinity,
  • Creation,
  • Original Sin,
  • Immaculate Conception,
  • Atonement,
  • Resurrection,
  • Real Presence of Christ
As a white Christian nationalist of the evangelical variety you must believe all the above. Am I correct?

nfbw 240818 Vsoca00576

What is racist about that?

Last edited:
so youre just going to run away from yourown comment,,

typical leftist tactic,,
make a comment and run away instead of backing it up,,

Go drink some more; your post didn't make any sense at all. Try your tardness over at Freerepublic with the other nutjobs. My post was very clear; if you are confused it's your fault. Nothing to run away from, except some drunken raving. I've also backed up my points, and you clearly are confused.

Go drink some more; your post didn't make any sense at all. Try your tardness over at Freerepublic with the other nutjobs. My post was very clear; if you are confused it's your fault. Nothing to run away from, except some drunken raving. I've also backed up my points, and you clearly are confused.
still nothing,,

its ok I am used to it,,

Picaro said: Ah, missed your little racist rant here.

The White Christian Nationalist Movement is not about racism or white supremacy. It’s mostly decent moral white people who believe American was founded in a Covenant with the God of Abraham to
Be a Christian Nation where the State exists to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ as an extension of Bible Centered electorate.

When written and ratified the bill of rights only applied to the federal government. That is a fact.

But why would the states do what you are suggesting?

When written and ratified the bill of rights only applied to the federal government. That is a fact.

But why would the states do what you are suggesting?
doesnt matter why they would do it,,

if your claim is right we do not have a right to due process and can be executed without trial,,

that goes for a lot of other things,,

so why if your claim is true does the supreme court rule on issues pertaining to the bill of rights if the feds have no authority over the states??

doesnt matter why they would do it,,

if your claim is right we do not have a right to due process and can be executed without trial,,

that goes for a lot of other things,,

so why if your claim is true does the supreme court rule on issues pertaining to the bill of rights if the feds have no authority over the states??
Not exactly. And it's not my claim. It is reality. Besides SCOTUS misinterpreted the 14th Amendment and now applies the BoR to the states.

You clearly do not understand any of this. Why don't you do a little research and then come back to me with your hat in your hand.

Forum List

Back