Zone1 Separation of Church and State?

When written and ratified the bill of rights only applied to the federal government. That is a fact.

But why would the states do what you are suggesting?

you've not read the civil war amendments - their unnecessary clarifications for the misguided reactionaries ... to insure their understanding as intended when 1st written.

- it's obvious today's reactionary states and scotus among them would revert to a divided union, cause of their civil war. is why.

you've not read the civil war amendments - their unnecessary clarifications for the misguided reactionaries ... to insure their understanding as intended when 1st written.

- it's obvious today's reactionary states and scotus among them would revert to a divided union, cause of their civil war. is why.
"Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Communist policy; it is not a side effect, but the central pivot. To achieve its diabolical ends, Communism needs to control a population devoid of religious and national feeling, and this entails the destruction of faith and nationhood. Communists proclaim both of these objectives openly, and just as openly go about carrying them out.”
Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn

Not exactly. And it's not my claim. It is reality. Besides SCOTUS misinterpreted the 14th Amendment and now applies the BoR to the states.

You clearly do not understand any of this. Why don't you do a little research and then come back to me with your hat in your hand.
I have and according to you a state can restrict and jail people for free speech and shut down all churchs exceopt for the ones they agree with,,

ban all guns and force you to house soldiers in your home,,

not to mention search your house without a warrant and execute you without due process,,

also deny you a lawyer and impose fines far higher than reasonable,,

your deflections tell me you know that and are backed into a corner you cant get out of,,

…. or individuals! Ding did not state a fact. He lied in violation of the Ten Commandments.

there are no ten commandments as the example of their irrelevancy - yet used by christians.

bing is a known liar in support of the false commandments claimed by the liar moses to have been etched in the heavens and reflecting the relevancy of their entire christian bible and judaism, all 3 desert religions.

I have and according to you a state can restrict and jail people for free speech and shut down all churchs exceopt for the ones they agree with,,

ban all guns and force you to house soldiers in your home,,

not to mention search your house without a warrant and execute you without due process,,

also deny you a lawyer and impose fines far higher than reasonable,,

your deflections tell me you know that and are backed into a corner you cant get out of,,
You are moron if you take it any farther than the BoR applied to the federal government when originally drafted and ratified. Plenty of information out there for you to confirm this.

You are moron if you take it any farther than the BoR applied to the federal government when originally drafted and ratified. Plenty of information out there for you to confirm this.
so you still got nothing,,

its OK I knew you wouldnt cause you couldnt,,

so you cant explain why SCOTUS rules on state laws that violate the BoRs,,

sounds like youre the one that should be reading real history and not that wiki crap..
Please go and do some google searches to educate yourself. You are blathering like a far left wing liberal.

Take it up with the founding fathers, dufus. And you can blame SCOTUS while you are at it for binding the states to the 2nd amendment. :lol:
Dont have to; “or to the people.”

Amendment 9
- Other Rights Kept by the People

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparageothers retained by the people.

Amendment 10
- Undelegated Powers Kept by the States and the People

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Dont have to; “or to the people.”

Amendment 9
- Other Rights Kept by the People

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparageothers retained by the people.

Amendment 10
- Undelegated Powers Kept by the States and the People

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
Please learn how to compose an articulate paragraph that concisely conveys your thoughts.

Forum List

Back