Serena Williams vs American Pharoah on the cover of SI

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love my peeps, don't get me wrong, but in this case....I don't see any difference!! I mean the chic looks like a horse!!

Just kiddin....listen, if it were a white chic, the outrage wouldn't be there...I just hope this wanna be white girl, ie Serena see's that.

Meanwhile Serena Williams beats... um.... whoever for....uh.... whatever Tennis trophies there are... :dunno:

giphy.gif

Yay! She won the trophy for :confused:

Williams, obviously. She is playing some of her best tennis in an already legendary career.

Guys, I was just being funny.....listen....I could care less who garners the cover of SI, I just find it odd, that every time one of these sista's get some attention from mainstream...there is always some type of controversy. Especially from two black women who are the OJ Simpson's of sports.....white as snow!!

I'd have given it to American Pharoah. Nobody cares about Tennis, but for about 10 awesome seconds, people cared about horse racing.

I agree. AP is the first horse in 37 years to wind the Triple Crown and I watched all three races.

He also won the Breeders cup classic. His earnings at racing is somewhat over 8 million dollars.

At stud his fee is $200,000 per mare. So you know he will earn far more at stud than he ever would have earned racing.

He's one awesome horse.

His sire is Pioneer of the Nile and his grandsire Empire Maker just got bought back from Japan. super line all around.

Tennis? No comparison.

I'd have given it to American Pharoah. Nobody cares about Tennis, but for about 10 awesome seconds, people cared about horse racing.

I agree. AP is the first horse in 37 years to wind the Triple Crown and I watched all three races.

He also won the Breeders cup classic. His earnings at racing is somewhat over 8 million dollars.

At stud his fee is $200,000 per mare. So you know he will earn far more at stud than he ever would have earned racing.

He's one awesome horse.

His sire is Pioneer of the Nile and his grandsire Empire Maker just got bought back from Japan. super line all around.

Tennis? No comparison.

From one horse lover to another....I thank you for the info.....I was privy to see AP win the Derby in Ky. this year and have tons of video of it which I will cherish always.

I've been urging my girls college lacrosse coach to push lacrosse at local black schools so she could enhance her recruitment of black lacrosse players and dominate the sport.
Why do you hate white people so much and put blacks on a pedestal.

I've been urging my girls college lacrosse coach to push lacrosse at local black schools so she could enhance her recruitment of black lacrosse players and dominate the sport.
Why do you hate white people so much and put blacks on a pedestal.
Empirical observation apparently escapes you. How many times in a row did you chew on an electrical cord before you figured it out?

He's one awesome horse.

Tennis? No comparison.

From one horse lover to another....I thank you for the info.....I was privy to see AP win the Derby in Ky. this year and have tons of video of it which I will cherish always.

You are welcome. Nice to know I'm not the only horse nut around.

AP won the Derby no problem.

Then he won the Preakness in the pouring rain. Again no Problem.

He then went on to win that heartbreaker called the Belmont Stakes. Its the longest race any of them will ever run and he won it, again, no problem.

The Breeders Cup Classic, once all the speed horses scratched, was won by him no problem. The race set up perfectly for his style of running. Its called winning. LOL

He's one awesome horse and here's hoping he produces great race horses.

When it comes to see animals racing around a track I prefer dog races. At least dogs are not whipped and whipped and whipped by some no-good-for-anything-else pint sized midget, like those unfortunate good-for-nothing-else horses.

When it comes to tennis, I might become a fan if they kept score like normal sports do.

He's one awesome horse.

Tennis? No comparison.

You are welcome. Nice to know I'm not the only horse nut around.

AP won the Derby no problem.

Then he won the Preakness in the pouring rain. Again no Problem.

He then went on to win that heartbreaker called the Belmont Stakes. Its the longest race any of them will ever run and he won it, again, no problem.

The Breeders Cup Classic, once all the speed horses scratched, was won by him no problem. The race set up perfectly for his style of running. Its called winning. LOL

He's one awesome horse and here's hoping he produces great race horses.

We have been waiting on a Triple crown winner for years and we never seemed to make it, so it was a treat to see him do all this and bring glory back to horse racing. I will definitely look out for his linage going forward when picking races in the future. The irony in all this, is that his owner is a muslim american when all the world is hating on them and yet it was he that for a brief time, made this country's horse industry stand and take notice.

When it comes to see animals racing around a track I prefer dog races. At least dogs are not whipped and whipped and whipped by some no-good-for-anything-else pint sized midget, like those unfortunate good-for-nothing-else horses.

When it comes to tennis, I might become a fan if they kept score like normal sports do.
Before you tout dog races, check in with Greyhound or Whippet rescue. Some of the dogs rescued are near death. Racing dogs are treated as badly as fighting dogs.

Forum List

Back