Serenity is what we seek. JB Pritzker impressed me last night!

Luckyone

Aug 19, 2024
Florida
I listened to 3 people talk last night at the Democratic convention, and "as always", Michelle Obama was the best. That women has gotten to be one of the best, at making her point. She does it in a non-political way that resonates as truth.

Having said that, I was not aware of JB Pritzker, who is the Governor of Illinois. When I listened to him, I was impressed. Here is a billionaire that contrary to Trump, is competent and a person who can make a point with facts (not lies).

Here is his 8-minute speech, just in case you did not hear it. It is worth listening to as the man is good at making his point. His point about "serenity" being what we all want (stated at the 7th minute of the video), resonated strongly with me. Watch him, it is worth seeing and hearing this man.

This is Pritzkers 2nd term as Gov., there are no term limits for Gov., so he can run for a 3rd, but some think he will go bigger.

He wins all the Chicago votes, which carries the state every time. He seems okay,

I listened to 3 people talk last night at the Democratic convention, and "as always", Michelle Obama was the best. That women has gotten to be one of the best, at making her point. She does it in a non-political way that resonates as truth.

Having said that, I was not aware of JB Pritzker, who is the Governor of Illinois. When I listened to him, I was impressed. Here is a billionaire that contrary to Trump, is competent and a person who can make a point with facts (not lies).

Here is his 8-minute speech, just in case you did not hear it. It is worth listening to as the man is good at making his point. His point about "serenity" being what we all want (stated at the 7th minute of the video), resonated strongly with me. Watch him, it is worth seeing and hearing this man.

Well considering you go out of your way to needlessly take shots at trump, despite him having absolutely nothing to do with your topic, shows you're already biased and have more concern about being in a party than you are about being open minded and impartial. You're a contrarian first and foremost.

And Michele?

She takes pot shots at trump about black jobs

Despite the fact she ignored Biden spoke about black jobs. And said the vice president is a black job when his vice president isn't black? And if being the president is a black job according to Michele then why didn't she say that when Biden was president?

Or when she spoke about changing the rules. Which they did in order to bypass the system to make Kamala the candidate instead of letting Americans select the candidate?

Suspicious of people who take more money than they need? Does she need 70 million dollars while still earning more money?

Course you have this.

And if really believes in equality and fairness and hates racism so much why is she always talking about blacks as if they are separate? She should be speaking about all Americans and all people, not constantly signaling about one specific group.

I see no reason why i should watch your video or pay attention to anything you say because you're obviously a biased contrarian.

Much better than republican messaging about America sucks and we should all be living in fear

Well considering you go out of your way to needlessly take shots at trump, despite him having absolutely nothing to do with your topic, shows you're already biased and have more concern about being in a party than you are about being open minded and impartial. You're a contrarian first and foremost.

And Michele?

She takes pot shots at trump about black jobs

Despite the fact she ignored Biden spoke about black jobs. And said the vice president is a black job when his vice president isn't black? And if being the president is a black job according to Michele then why didn't she say that when Biden was president?

Or when she spoke about changing the rules. Which they did in order to bypass the system to make Kamala the candidate instead of letting Americans select the candidate?

Suspicious of people who take more money than they need? Does she need 70 million dollars while still earning more money?

Course you have this.

And if really believes in equality and fairness and hates racism so much why is she always talking about blacks as if they are separate? She should be speaking about all Americans and all people, not constantly signaling about one specific group.

I see no reason why i should watch your video or pay attention to anything you say because you're obviously a biased contrarian.

First of all, I agree that I hate Trump but I hate him as a person and not because he represents the Republican party. One thing that I am 100% for is morals, ethics, principles and humanity and Trump has none of that. In addition, if he was like Putin (competent at his job), I could still hate him (as I hate Putin) but at least I would respect him for being competent,

Simply speaking, to me Trump is the worst "of the worst". How so many people can be so blind (by choice) is beyond anything I have encountered in my life (79 years old),

As far as Michelle Obama, she was not born rich. She and Barack made it on their own starting from scratch. They accomplished the American Dream and they appreciate what they accomplished and want the same for everyone else. Key word here is "appreciate" and also "want the same for others".

Trump was born rich and he has never appreciated anything in life.

By the way, I was a Republican for 35 years and the moment the Republican became governed by the Far (extreme) Right, I left and since they embraced Trump, I became an enemy to them. I still believe in some conservative values but greed, fear, bullying and hate is something I despise.

Forum List

Back