Serfs Up – Average Healthcare Premiums Have Soared 39%-56% Post Obamacare

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well, well, well.. What a cluster of epic proportions Obamacare is. Talking about historical

-Geaux

It’s been a couple months since I last updated readers on the epic disaster that is Obamacare. In case you need a refresher, here is the last article I published on the law: Computer Security Expert Claims he Hacked the ObamaCare Website in 4 Minutes.

Moving along, we now have some details on the average premium increase for non-Obamacare health plans following the implementation of the law, and the results are not pretty. According to a cost report from eHealthInsurance, premiums have increased by between 39%-56%.

Serfs Up ? Average Healthcare Premiums Have Soared 39%-56% Post Obamacare | Zero Hedge

BS RW source- Things will only get better forever as insurers start competing...all the swine are still hoping they can repeal ACA and keep the scam going...

BS RW source- Things will only get better forever as insurers start competing...all the swine are still hoping they can repeal ACA and keep the scam going...

Would you expect this from a left wing source?

-Geaux

Great news!!

Now that we've destroyed the health care system, we just need to destroy the rest of our economy. Then we'll have a liberal utopia!!!

Can you rebut the claims asserted in the article?

If not, then you and your pansy response are fucking worthless.

What's it gonna be? Pansy ass liberal tripe or is there a modicum of intelligence to be found in that hollow skull of yours?

Last edited:

Can you rebut the claims asserted in the article?

If not, then you and your pansy response are fucking worthless.

What's it gonna be? Pansy ass liberal tripe or is there a modicum of intelligence to be found in that hollow skull of yours?

Hey it cost more yes.. but look at the bright side -

I get maternity insurance. :lol:

-Geaux

Obamacare won't pay for cancer patients to go to the best cancer treatment centers. I guess like grandma, just give them a pain pill.

Well, well, well.. What a cluster of epic proportions Obamacare is. Talking about historical

-Geaux

It’s been a couple months since I last updated readers on the epic disaster that is Obamacare. In case you need a refresher, here is the last article I published on the law: Computer Security Expert Claims he Hacked the ObamaCare Website in 4 Minutes.

Moving along, we now have some details on the average premium increase for non-Obamacare health plans following the implementation of the law, and the results are not pretty. According to a cost report from eHealthInsurance, premiums have increased by between 39%-56%.

Serfs Up ? Average Healthcare Premiums Have Soared 39%-56% Post Obamacare | Zero Hedge

well, someone who posts under the name of the character from fight club *must* be right…

:rolleyes:

The original CBO estimates were about 44% overall..........

Done before the damage was actually done.

Mine actually went up 66%. I dropped it.

Hopefully the libs will drop in the next election like something in a toilet.

Obamacare Deniers the Dems have become.

One of their favorite terms on another subject.

bs propaganda...the ones that cost $600 more now must have been total junk...and these rw articles never mention subsidies...I'll wait for a real source to get the facts...I'll look- might save a dupe soul lol...

-Geaux

well, someone who posts under the name of the character from fight club *must* be right…

:rolleyes:

Fight club? I have been using my screen name since Al Gore invented the internet. FC dude best send my royalties

-Geaux

bs propaganda...the ones that cost $600 more now must have been total junk...and these rw articles never mention subsidies...I'll wait for a real source to get the facts...I'll look- might save a dupe soul lol...

Again- What's a real source? Also, who is paying for those getting the subsidies? Folks who have had their insurance jacked 80%?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back