Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

It depends on how many "some" is for me.

If you're talking tens of thousands and above then yeah, interesting - it might say how many in the article on the link but I've not clicked it.

But you will always get degrees of voter fraud, fake/damaged/duplicate/doctored ballot papers in every election. We get degrees of this even in my own town here when it comes to Council elections in which the vote count is literally only several thousand.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

. . . yeah?

How big is a batch, and how many batches are we talking? :dunno:

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

EXCERPT:

Good point.

OTH? They just as easily might have uncovered the source of the ballots that were shipped in from China.

I don't trust either side.

The global cabal had been openly stating it's intention to create that new normal even before the election, they were sure of victory. . . so, yeah, they are all corrupt. A fool would trust either side.

.001 d.jpg

EXCERPT:

Do you imagine they were on stickers or something? How would anyone remove them?

If you're talking tens of thousands and above then yeah, interesting - it might say how many in the article on the link but I've not clicked it.

But you will always get degrees of voter fraud, fake/damaged/duplicate/doctored ballot papers in every election. We get degrees of this even in my own town here when it comes to Council elections in which the vote count is literally only several thousand.
Here you go babe---almost 28,000 duplicate ballots

EXCERPT:

You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?
Just as likely as the Deep State having China print ballots and inserting them into the election. I don't think the global oligarchs really care.

The important thing here is chaos and creating distrust in the process.

EXCERPT:

This must be the batch that was printed in China that came with fake IDs also printed in China so as to register fake voters to cast fake ballots with.

Cheers. 28 thousand is a shit load and a clear pattern of something sinister.

Cheating bastards.

Babe though? :talktothehand:

EXCERPT:

Did they also find traces of bamboo?

Forum List

Back