Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Anyone sense the democrats are, for some reason, not up for auditing the election?

Lol....
We love counting every vote, and recounting every vote, and even hand counting every vote.

I have no idea what they're doing in Arizona, looking for watermarks and bamboo.

There are many questions. How did Biden win any state where the GOP swept state house and senate, including az. How did mcsalley lose? Are you claiming republicans voted against trump and mcsalley and then all GOP down ballot. That is laughable.

The math of the election suggests massive fraud by Biden and Dems and Zionist traitors in the GOP.

Biden has always been a horseshit candidate. What happened to him in Iowa and nh? The more the voters got to meet him, the more he fell off a cliff. He didn't win the dem primary fairly. The "moderates" colluded against Bernie. Traitor Joe hid in his basement.

Biden fell off a cliff the final 3 weeks of the election. Off a cliff. He had a 10 point lead late sept. Then it was even with two weeks to go.... And that is what Biden has always done in elections before....

You are the traitor. Biden won the state by 10,000 votes. That is not enough to create a wave. Obviously some moderate voters voted against McSalley because she was too close to Trump. Also Democrats have made inroads into Arizona. They control a majority of the US House seats and now both US Senate seats. They have won statewide offices for the first time. Republicans only have a 1 seat majority in the state House and Senate. Maybe you have heard of something called ticket splitting. That clearly is why McSalley lost by a larger margin than Trump. By the time this audit is done, Democrats may own everything in Arizona.

The math of the election shows nothing. If there had been fraud at the Presidential level then how did Republicans win downballot?

Iowa and New Hampsire were lilly white states. Biden finished second in Nevada and won South Carolina. Ronald Reagan lost the first 5 or six contests in 1976 and came back to lose by only 55 delegates. Also the turnout was higher in 2020 than it was in 2016. Clearly Sanders did not have broad support.

Biden did not fall off of any cliff. His lead was relatively steady.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
lol. maybe they should have hired a company that actually knows something about the topic.
I don't know. This doesn't sound good. You'd think the former SoS would know what he's doing, though, and he says they're not finding the original damaged ballots with a corresponding serial #. Of course, it's possible it's just sloppy record keeping, not fraud, since if the original number of damaged ballots is the same as the copied ballots, there is no problem as far as number of votes go. But if they don't match up in the end, there could be something wrong there.

Or maybe the former SoS is just a liar. There is no evidence of this.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

You really need to be in a mental institution.
Aren't you posting from a mental institution?

You clearly are,.
That really hurt!

You are the one who is hurt. You are too dumb to know it.

So damaged ballots were missing serial numbers
No, the copies were missing the serial number that allows you to find the original. That means those ballots are worthless. There is no original.
So, what did they do with the originals? Have they been trashing the real ballots and creating phony ones? The leaders of this audit have a lot of explaining to do.
There are no originals, moron.
What did they do with them? They got everything. Heads are going to roll in AZ when this dumpster fire of an audit gets exposed for what it really is, a fraudulent attempt to overthrow an election
It's the election that is fraudulent, and you are right about one thing: heads are going to roll.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
lol. maybe they should have hired a company that actually knows something about the topic.
I don't know. This doesn't sound good. You'd think the former SoS would know what he's doing, though, and he says they're not finding the original damaged ballots with a corresponding serial #. Of course, it's possible it's just sloppy record keeping, not fraud, since if the original number of damaged ballots is the same as the copied ballots, there is no problem as far as number of votes go. But if they don't match up in the end, there could be something wrong there.
seems impossible.

First, the video i saw said that on the forms, the paperwork forms, for damaged ballots being duplicated, some of the forms did not list the serial number for the ballot and duplicate ballot....that was the complaint that I saw....

The original damaged absentee ballots, most are ballots from US Citizens overseas /military because a new program allows them to print their own ballots....well, the paper thickness of a copy machine printed ballot is thinner, and the ballot feeding machines reject them.... So they have to be duplicated. Many big cities have machines that can do this with a machine that stamps the same serial number on the damaged and duplicate ballots, after is is checked in a computer screen by several trained workers that the dup!I care matches the original, then this machine,prints the dup ballot, stamps serial on both, then the original damaged ballot is stored, the dupe goes on to be counted.

Hand changing is similar, each vote counting station has a dem, repub, indie, trained for this job to manually create a ballot dup!icate....all three checked it, to verify it was an accurate duplicate, given the same identifier number on both,and the original damaged ballot is stored...For 22 months.

The duplicate ballots and original damaged ballots can be matchedup, if need be.... By process of elimination if parts of the serial numbers are missing.... Match up the ones you have full numbers of, then the few you don't will match up with those left the the partial serial number and how the y voted.

Here, this explains duplicate ballots and process.

Thank you! Now there are many questions--what technology did Maricopa County use? Was it done electronically or by hand? From the description in the first article, duplicate ballots produced electronically are only printed as necessary. Is that's the case here, are all the originals with a serial number stored in the computer as opposed to being printed? We know Cyber Ninjas have had some difficulty finding info in the computer.

I think it's stupid for the Board not to work with CN on this, because if there are reasonable explanations for all of their "finds," everyone should be hearing them up front and loudly. This just feeds the confused, like Mud, who swallow it all hook, line and sinker. Just saying THERE WAS NO FRAUD is no more believable to a person with questions than THERE WAS FRAUD.

The Board is smart not to work with CN on this. They are not certified nor have they even done this before. You have a company using UV to look for nonexistant watermarks and traces of banboo. Also they either couldn't find the database or thsy deleted it. This is not a audit. This is a clown show.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

Apparently Republicans in Maricopa are the only honest Republicans in the state.
They are not honest enough to admit the election was stolen. You call people traitors for exercising their Constitutional rights. When the fraud comes out who will be the traitors?

I do not know what could be more unAmerican than supporting the people who stole an election. Your patriotic talking point has always been bullshit.

You are not honest enough to admit that Trump lost fair and square. You are traitors because you want to turn this into a right wing fascist country. Republicans are waging a war on democracy.

I don't know of anything more unAmerican than falsely claiming the election was stolen. Then making laws to make it harder to vote.
Idiots like you believe the Founding Fathers were "right wing fascists."

EXCERPT:

seems impossible.

First, the video i saw said that on the forms, the paperwork forms, for damaged ballots being duplicated, some of the forms did not list the serial number for the ballot and duplicate ballot....that was the complaint that I saw....

The original damaged absentee ballots, most are ballots from US Citizens overseas /military because a new program allows them to print their own ballots....well, the paper thickness of a copy machine printed ballot is thinner, and the ballot feeding machines reject them.... So they have to be duplicated. Many big cities have machines that can do this with a machine that stamps the same serial number on the damaged and duplicate ballots, after is is checked in a computer screen by several trained workers that the dup!I care matches the original, then this machine,prints the dup ballot, stamps serial on both, then the original damaged ballot is stored, the dupe goes on to be counted.

Hand changing is similar, each vote counting station has a dem, repub, indie, trained for this job to manually create a ballot dup!icate....all three checked it, to verify it was an accurate duplicate, given the same identifier number on both,and the original damaged ballot is stored...For 22 months.

The duplicate ballots and original damaged ballots can be matchedup, if need be.... By process of elimination if parts of the serial numbers are missing.... Match up the ones you have full numbers of, then the few you don't will match up with those left the the partial serial number and how the y voted.

Thank you! Now there are many questions--what technology did Maricopa County use? Was it done electronically or by hand? From the description in the first article, duplicate ballots produced electronically are only printed as necessary. Is that's the case here, are all the originals with a serial number stored in the computer as opposed to being printed? We know Cyber Ninjas have had some difficulty finding info in the computer.

I think it's stupid for the Board not to work with CN on this, because if there are reasonable explanations for all of their "finds," everyone should be hearing them up front and loudly. This just feeds the confused, like Mud, who swallow it all hook, line and sinker. Just saying THERE WAS NO FRAUD is no more believable to a person with questions than THERE WAS FRAUD.

The Board is smart not to work with CN on this. They are not certified nor have they even done this before. You have a company using UV to look for nonexistant watermarks and traces of banboo. Also they either couldn't find the database or thsy deleted it. This is not a audit. This is a clown show.
You are totally clueless about the facts.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Really?

How are fake ballots inserted into the final count?
At the local? county? or state level?

This should be interesting

EXCERPT:

1. Quantity?

2. Would it have been enough to change the outcome of the election?

(1) is curiously absent from the article.

(2) if the answer here is "No" then I really don't give a $hit.

Got it, Orange Baboon-God worshipers?

Anyone sense the democrats are, for some reason, not up for auditing the election?

Lol....

It has already been audited. This is not a audit.

Wrong.

There have been two recounts.

They are in the middle of a forensic audit.

Wrong.

There was a recount after the election. Two audits were conducted earlier this year by Maricopa County. One was a forensic audit by a firm that is certified to do this work.

What is going on is not a forensic audit. Using UV lights to look for watermarks or looking for bamboo is stupid. They also either couldn't find the database or they accidently erased it and had to recover it. They also are clearly biased. If they can't find it then they will make it up.

EXCERPT:

Good point.

OTH? They just as easily might have uncovered the source of the ballots that were shipped in from China.

I don't trust either side.

The global cabal had been openly stating it's intention to create that new normal even before the election, they were sure of victory. . . so, yeah, they are all corrupt. A fool would trust either side.

View attachment 491580
Ballots shipped-in from China?

The chickens ate your home work and were then incinerated?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... you Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers have really been played.

So well that you're delusional and can't tell Rumpian fiction from Reality.

The rest of the country (and the world) are laughing their a$$e$ off at you.

It's even questionable whether you've got one functioning brain between the lot of you.

You've been played.

Suckers...

EXCERPT:

You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

All Trump Republicans are corrupt.

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:
I think he has medicine every hour.

You are the one who needs medication.
"Medicine" means alcohol, shit for brains.

You need medicine. Shit is what you use for brains. You produce so much that you could probably sell it for horse manure.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

Apparently Republicans in Maricopa are the only honest Republicans in the state.
They are not honest enough to admit the election was stolen. You call people traitors for exercising their Constitutional rights. When the fraud comes out who will be the traitors?

I do not know what could be more unAmerican than supporting the people who stole an election. Your patriotic talking point has always been bullshit.

You are not honest enough to admit that Trump lost fair and square. You are traitors because you want to turn this into a right wing fascist country. Republicans are waging a war on democracy.

I don't know of anything more unAmerican than falsely claiming the election was stolen. Then making laws to make it harder to vote.
Idiots like you believe the Founding Fathers were "right wing fascists."

The founding fathers would be aghast at what Republicans are doing.

EXCERPT:

seems impossible.

You are totally clueless about the facts.

You and facts are two ships that never meet at night.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Who says there are no serialo numbers? This is partisan so that is fake news. If they can't find any facts then they will make it up.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

How are fake ballots inserted into the final count?
At the local? county? or state level?

This should be interesting
The county is the lowest level. The people doing the counting would have had to do it in this case.

Forum List

Back