Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Who says there are no serialo numbers? This is partisan so that is fake news. If they can't find any facts then they will make it up.
The audit teams says so. It's easy enough to confirm. That's what has you idiots peeing your pants.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
lol. maybe they should have hired a company that actually knows something about the topic.
I don't know. This doesn't sound good. You'd think the former SoS would know what he's doing, though, and he says they're not finding the original damaged ballots with a corresponding serial #. Of course, it's possible it's just sloppy record keeping, not fraud, since if the original number of damaged ballots is the same as the copied ballots, there is no problem as far as number of votes go. But if they don't match up in the end, there could be something wrong there.
seems impossible.

First, the video i saw said that on the forms, the paperwork forms, for damaged ballots being duplicated, some of the forms did not list the serial number for the ballot and duplicate ballot....that was the complaint that I saw....

The original damaged absentee ballots, most are ballots from US Citizens overseas /military because a new program allows them to print their own ballots....well, the paper thickness of a copy machine printed ballot is thinner, and the ballot feeding machines reject them.... So they have to be duplicated. Many big cities have machines that can do this with a machine that stamps the same serial number on the damaged and duplicate ballots, after is is checked in a computer screen by several trained workers that the dup!I care matches the original, then this machine,prints the dup ballot, stamps serial on both, then the original damaged ballot is stored, the dupe goes on to be counted.

Hand changing is similar, each vote counting station has a dem, repub, indie, trained for this job to manually create a ballot dup!icate....all three checked it, to verify it was an accurate duplicate, given the same identifier number on both,and the original damaged ballot is stored...For 22 months.

The duplicate ballots and original damaged ballots can be matchedup, if need be.... By process of elimination if parts of the serial numbers are missing.... Match up the ones you have full numbers of, then the few you don't will match up with those left the the partial serial number and how the y voted.

Here, this explains duplicate ballots and process.

Thank you! Now there are many questions--what technology did Maricopa County use? Was it done electronically or by hand? From the description in the first article, duplicate ballots produced electronically are only printed as necessary. Is that's the case here, are all the originals with a serial number stored in the computer as opposed to being printed? We know Cyber Ninjas have had some difficulty finding info in the computer.

I think it's stupid for the Board not to work with CN on this, because if there are reasonable explanations for all of their "finds," everyone should be hearing them up front and loudly. This just feeds the confused, like Mud, who swallow it all hook, line and sinker. Just saying THERE WAS NO FRAUD is no more believable to a person with questions than THERE WAS FRAUD.

The Board is smart not to work with CN on this. They are not certified nor have they even done this before. You have a company using UV to look for nonexistant watermarks and traces of banboo. Also they either couldn't find the database or thsy deleted it. This is not a audit. This is a clown show.
You are totally clueless about the facts.

You and facts are two ships that never meet at night.
You are mentally disturbed.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

Apparently Republicans in Maricopa are the only honest Republicans in the state.
They are not honest enough to admit the election was stolen. You call people traitors for exercising their Constitutional rights. When the fraud comes out who will be the traitors?

I do not know what could be more unAmerican than supporting the people who stole an election. Your patriotic talking point has always been bullshit.

You are not honest enough to admit that Trump lost fair and square. You are traitors because you want to turn this into a right wing fascist country. Republicans are waging a war on democracy.

I don't know of anything more unAmerican than falsely claiming the election was stolen. Then making laws to make it harder to vote.
Idiots like you believe the Founding Fathers were "right wing fascists."

The founding fathers would be aghast at what Republicans are doing.
Hardly. They would approve 100%. Unwavering obedience is what they wouldn't approve of.

Finger Boi speaking for the Founders?

Now that's funny
You or your Komrades speaking for the Founders is what's funny. Those are the guys you call slave-owning sexist, racist homophobes, remember?

It's hilarious how you assholes pretend to be patriotic Americans.

The county is the lowest level. The people doing the counting would have had to do it in this case.

OK let’s go with that

The guy with the suitcases of fake ballots shows up at the county collection point and adds them to the count.
Let’s say he has 10,000 fake ballots.

Then the county publishes the results with 10,000 fake votes.
But each town in that county has recorded its own votes before they sent them to the county.

Someone would add up the votes registered by each town and conclude that there are 10,000 extra votes

Doesn’t happen

A key issue, of course, is the vote tabulating devices, but the auditors still have been unable to check them because Democrats won't hand over the passwords. Gee, I wonder why.

I take any discovered discrepancies in the ballots with a grain of salt.

This so cold audit is being done by a professed Pro Trump anti Biden organization with a clear bias.

unless every single thing they do in find is independently verified by a third party I do not think we should believe them.

Several moderate Republicans and Democrats demanded that a nonpartisan third-party handle the audit from the start but the Trumper Republicans in the state refused to let anyone but cyber ninjas perform the audit. They clearly wanted the audit handled by a organization with a bias towards Trump. In my opinion this entire obvious suspect, and all discoveries they made our suspect.

Proof positive that Trump won the election!

In the real world: When are Americans ever going to get over the Trump clusterfuk and move on?

EXCERPT:

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still got through.
Jimminy Cricket!!!I

Do you EVER STOP LYING and making crap up??

No ballots were not brought in from China

No, people did not register with China fake ids to use the fake China ballots

Sheesh, what an idiotic post, so far fetched removed from reality, let alone impossible to do in our voting system's checks and balances in place....

Please stop the bull shit. You are an enemy to our nation spewing lie after lie.
You are a habitual liar. Repent before you end up in Hell.

1621700248804.png

Fake IDs have been around for as long as IDs have.

I had one when I was 17 that said I was 30

They did a hand recount of 1% of the votes in Maricopa county, and in each of the selected precincts, they found ZERO vote count difference between machine tabulated and hand counted. And that's counting 15,569 and 31,739 early votes.
You can count illegal votes as many times as you want.

There are no illegal votes.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

There are no fake votes.
We already know there are fake votes. All the "copies" that don't have a serial number are fake.

Really?

How are fake ballots inserted into the final count?
At the local? county? or state level?

This should be interesting
They come in the mail. Sometimes before they are even sent out like in PA.

EXCERPT:

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still go through.
Dominion had boxes, 2,000 boxes of somthing shipped from China right before the election. Dominion never told anyone what was in them. There are pictures from a GA facility.

Did they use FedEx or UPS?
I told there are pictures and a very credible eye witness. Fact.

There are no pictures and no credible eye witnesses. The fact that they were never used in court tells you they are not credible.
There are photos and the witness was Patrick Byrne.

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
Lets look at the ballots that come in the mail.
They are verified against a registered voter before they are even opened.
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?

EXCERPT:

There are no fake votes.

Really?

OK
Lets look at the ballots that come in the mail.
They are verified against a registered voter before they are even opened.
How do you slip in 10,000 fake ballots that are not linked to a registered voter?
Ask the people that did it. It should all be explained when the audit is completed and fraud is proven in Arizona.

Forum List

Back