Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!
I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

So you don't like it when people sue others?
That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?

And it is your personal opinion that the election was stolen and yet those like Barr and Kemp have told you many times that Trump did not win!
you think they audited all states? hahahaahahahaha you're smoking dope, dope.

There is absolutely no reason to do so. A hand recount was done in Georgia and the machine results were verified. Only 1 mistake was found and that was human error. There is no evidence of any fraud in any other state.

Last edited:
Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still got through.
Jimminy Cricket!!!I

Do you EVER STOP LYING and making crap up??

No ballots were not brought in from China

No, people did not register with China fake ids to use the fake China ballots

Sheesh, what an idiotic post, so far fetched removed from reality, let alone impossible to do in our voting system's checks and balances in place....

Please stop the bull shit. You are an enemy to our nation spewing lie after lie.

One of the claims made by these idiots is that files have been erased. When it was pointed out to these stupid fuckers that they didn't know how to find said files...Cyber Ninjas announced that the missing files had been "recovered".

That's the caliber of these "auditors"
"Recovered" is the reciprocal verb of "deleted". Mmkay?

"Found" is what you do with your diseased genitals, with the help of a hand-held mirror.

Why is my Guatemalan cleaning lady exponentially more clever than you.... and that covey of dumb fucking animals you worship. She doesn't even speak English.

The reason it was found was incompetence. They either were too dumb to find it or they deleted it and had to recover it.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still go through.
Dominion had boxes, 2,000 boxes of somthing shipped from China right before the election. Dominion never told anyone what was in them. There are pictures from a GA facility.

Did they use FedEx or UPS?

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

Apparently Republicans in Maricopa are the only honest Republicans in the state.
They are not honest enough to admit the election was stolen. You call people traitors for exercising their Constitutional rights. When the fraud comes out who will be the traitors?

I do not know what could be more unAmerican than supporting the people who stole an election. Your patriotic talking point has always been bullshit.

EXCERPT:

Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still go through.
Dominion had boxes, 2,000 boxes of somthing shipped from China right before the election. Dominion never told anyone what was in them. There are pictures from a GA facility.

I told there are pictures and a very credible eye witness. Fact.

EXCERPT:

I told there are pictures and a very credible eye witness. Fact.
,o1 a1-2.jpg

I am not sure about the accuracy of this meme. . . . but from what I can remember, only a few of these were factually dismissed. . . the rest, they just ignored.

EXCERPT:

lol. maybe they should have hired a company that actually knows something about the topic.

EXCERPT:

Let's see if I get this straight.
We have a ballot and
we have a DUPLICATE ballot
But the serial number on the DUPLICATE ballot doesn't match the on eon the original ballot...
Hmmm...
Could it be, and stay with me cause this one's a stretch, could it be ...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to put one of those giggling emojis here but, isn't that sort of like kicking a puppy?
It would not be mentioned if it was not a problem. Did you ever think of that? Far too many things wrong in Maricopa county.
How many vote tallies have been changed as a result of this "audit"?
Anxious huh?

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.
The counting machines aren't the main issue. Fake votes are the main source of fraud.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

All Trump Republicans are corrupt.

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:
I think he has medicine every hour.

You are the one who needs medication.
"Medicine" means alcohol, shit for brains.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

You really need to be in a mental institution.
Aren't you posting from a mental institution?

You clearly are,.
That really hurt!

EXCERPT:

Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still got through.
Nope!

They did NOT catch fake ballots coming in.... Each congressional district has a different ballot than the next congressional district. We vote locally with local people for local positions on a presidential ballot as well...

this decentralized and antiquated voting method, IS A GREAT road block in massive voter fraud....it makes printing fake ballots more difficult and complicated, because they would have to be different for each congressional district in a state, and then gotten to the right district....

And of course not just a ballot would need to be faked, but an envelope for every ballot, with a legal registered voter's name and all the return mail info, which is different for each of the citizens voting precinct.

BASICALLY, it can not be done.

End of Conspiracy!!!

====================

They caught fake IDs coming in which has been going on for decades. Not associated with this past election.

this decentralized and antiquated voting method, IS A GREAT road block in massive voter fraud....it makes printing fake ballots more difficult and complicated, because they would have to be different for each congressional district in a state, and then gotten to the right district....

BASICALLY, it can not be done.

End of Conspiracy!!!

Actually it's even harder than that. Remember federal congressional districts are completely different from state house districts, and state senate districts. Each would have a different mix of candidates on the ballot.

Congressional districts define who represents you in the U.S. House of Representatives. Pennsylvania currently has 18 congressional districts.
State legislative districts define who represents you in the PA House and Senate. There are 50 PA Senate districts and 203 PA House districts.

That means there are at least 203 different mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania.

Anyone sense the democrats are, for some reason, not up for auditing the election?

Lol....

Anyone sense the democrats are, for some reason, not up for auditing the election?

Lol....
We love counting every vote, and recounting every vote, and even hand counting every vote.

I have no idea what they're doing in Arizona, looking for watermarks and bamboo.

Lol....
We love counting every vote, and recounting every vote, and even hand counting every vote.

I have no idea what they're doing in Arizona, looking for watermarks and bamboo.

There are many questions. How did Biden win any state where the GOP swept state house and senate, including az. How did mcsalley lose? Are you claiming republicans voted against trump and mcsalley and then all GOP down ballot. That is laughable.

The math of the election suggests massive fraud by Biden and Dems and Zionist traitors in the GOP.

Biden has always been a horseshit candidate. What happened to him in Iowa and nh? The more the voters got to meet him, the more he fell off a cliff. He didn't win the dem primary fairly. The "moderates" colluded against Bernie. Traitor Joe hid in his basement.

Biden fell off a cliff the final 3 weeks of the election. Off a cliff. He had a 10 point lead late sept. Then it was even with two weeks to go.... And that is what Biden has always done in elections before....

EXCERPT:

Jimminy Cricket!!!I

Do you EVER STOP LYING and making crap up??

No ballots were not brought in from China

No, people did not register with China fake ids to use the fake China ballots

Sheesh, what an idiotic post, so far fetched removed from reality, let alone impossible to do in our voting system's checks and balances in place....

Please stop the bull shit. You are an enemy to our nation spewing lie after lie.

Next week they will claim Canada stole the election because they can not accept reality...

EXCERPT:

lol. maybe they should have hired a company that actually knows something about the topic.
I don't know. This doesn't sound good. You'd think the former SoS would know what he's doing, though, and he says they're not finding the original damaged ballots with a corresponding serial #. Of course, it's possible it's just sloppy record keeping, not fraud, since if the original number of damaged ballots is the same as the copied ballots, there is no problem as far as number of votes go. But if they don't match up in the end, there could be something wrong there.

Forum List

Back