Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Because I am an elections official and have been for 15 years. Only the first ballot submitted gets counted. “First in, first counted”. Very simple.
unless one commits fraud. duh!!!!!
One who? The system will not allow more than one ballot to be counted for the voter.
sure it does we're learning about it now.
No, it doesn't and you haven't been "learning" about anything . You're being fed lies and you lap them up like Kool-Aid.
or maybe you're being lied to. how do you prove it? my way, they're looking at ballots.

No, they are downloaded and printed by the voter.
so anyone can download as many times as they want is what you're saying? isn't that what we're saying?
Sure. Only one will be counted no matter how many the voter submits. And the ballot has to be returned in the county that the voter is registered in.
well maybe not, right? how do you specifically know that answer? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Because I am an elections official and have been for 15 years. Only the first ballot submitted gets counted. “First in, first counted”. Very simple.
Not in this election.

One who? The system will not allow more than one ballot to be counted for the voter.
No, it doesn't and you haven't been "learning" about anything . You're being fed lies and you lap them up like Kool-Aid.
or maybe you're being lied to. how do you prove it? my way, they're looking at ballots.
Lied to by whom? I'm speaking from personal experience in the daily conduct of my job. A voter can be sent more than one ballot, only the first one they return will be counted. A voter can vote provisionally in every polling place in their county. Only one will be counted.

The only people appearing to try and vote twice are Trump supporters who are registering their dead wives and parents.

Are you sure these are missing barcodes and not missing microchips? Clearly fraud is at issue.

Lied to by whom? I'm speaking from personal experience in the daily conduct of my job. A voter can be sent more than one ballot, only the first one they return will be counted. A voter can vote provisionally in every polling place in their county. Only one will be counted.

The only people appearing to try and vote twice are Trump supporters who are registering their dead wives and parents.
yep and killing your neighbor is a crime, unless you don't get caught. right?

One of the claims made by these idiots is that files have been erased. When it was pointed out to these stupid fuckers that they didn't know how to find said files...Cyber Ninjas announced that the missing files had been "recovered".

That's the caliber of these "auditors"
"Recovered" is the reciprocal verb of "deleted". Mmkay?

"Found" is what you do with your diseased genitals, with the help of a hand-held mirror.

Why is my Guatemalan cleaning lady exponentially more clever than you.... and that covey of dumb fucking animals you worship. She doesn't even speak English.

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still got through.

Last edited:

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.
Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still go through.
Dominion had boxes, 2,000 boxes of somthing shipped from China right before the election. Dominion never told anyone what was in them. There are pictures from a GA facility.

EXCERPT:

Not if they ordered pre printed ballots from China which came with Fake IDs to register fake voters who then cast fake votes, which is what was done in many DemNazi CCP Strongholds. And yes The US Customs did catch some of the ballots and fake IDs but 100s of thousands maybe millions still go through.
Dominion had boxes, 2,000 boxes of somthing shipped from China right before the election. Dominion never told anyone what was in them. There are pictures from a GA facility.
AND EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF TRUCKS AND PEOPLE GOING TO SOME OFF SITE STORAGE AREA LOADING THE BOXES UP, AND BRINGING THEM IN THE BACK DOOR OF THE POLLS.

EXCERPT:

AND EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF TRUCKS AND PEOPLE GOING TO SOME OFF SITE STORAGE AREA LOADING THE BOXES UP, AND BRINGING THEM IN THE BACK DOOR OF THE POLLS.
There is all kinds of evidence. Evidence should be investigated. That is how you find out if it is credible. What these people saw was never investigated.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.
You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

All Trump Republicans are corrupt.

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:

You are clearly the one who needs meds.

EXCERPT:

How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
iu

Posting your family picture.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

You really need to be in a mental institution.
Aren't you posting from a mental institution?

You clearly are,.

EXCERPT:

You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

All Trump Republicans are corrupt.

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:
I think he has medicine every hour.

You are the one who needs medication.

EXCERPT:

affidavits judges threw out.

EXCERPT:

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

There were 2 forensic audits of the machines by companies certified to do this work. They found nothing. This is being done by a uncertified company who has never done this before. They claimed the database had been deleted and suddenly they found it. They are using UV lights to look for non-existant watermarks. Looking for bamboo. Next they will be using a ouija board. You NAZIS are so desperate to prove anything even if you have to make it up.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

Apparently Republicans in Maricopa are the only honest Republicans in the state.

EXCERPT:

Yet they never used them in court. That shows you what the Trump lawyers thought of this.

One of the claims made by these idiots is that files have been erased. When it was pointed out to these stupid fuckers that they didn't know how to find said files...Cyber Ninjas announced that the missing files had been "recovered".
That's the caliber of these "auditors"
They're better than the idiots who did the first recount/audit. The people that did the first recount/audit couldn't find the obvious fraud that everyone else knows happened.

You are a piece of dogshit. There is no evidence of that yet you believe it is true because you say it is so. You slander people's reputations with no evixdence. You are a filthy monster.

They were not illegal since the Supreme Court never took up the issue.
so you think they went through all ballots? hahahaahhahahaha your level of ignorant is amazing.

Yes they did. They did two counts. One with all the ballots and one with the mail in ballots received 3 days afre segregated. Trump loswt both counts. Your level of stupidity is astounding.

Forum List

Back