Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

Are you stupid or something?

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
How do we know the auditors didn't remove them themselves? There's a definite agenda to prove something went on and some are getting nervous, because very little has been found. I wouldn't put it past the more crazed individuals to go rogue.

The crazed individuals were the leftists for 4 years before the election. I’ve never witnessed anything like it in my life. That’s one of the reasons I know the election was stolen.
The only thing that you know is what Q and the voices in your head are telling you.

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential failure who ran a campaign in his basement and generated zero enthusiasm amongst his base received more votes than any president in history? You also believe the same rich old white guy received more black votes than the first AA president in history not only once But Twice! You believe this despite the incumbent receiving a much bigger percentage both total votes and AA votes than the first time.

There were more voters so even though Trump did a few points better, his deficit grew. 10% of 100 is a deficit of 80. 20% of 1,000 is a deficit of 600. 30% of 10,000 is a deficit of 4,000. Also Trump lost more votes in suburban districts especially among suburban women. Biden generated enthusiasn for his campaign largely because of Trump. Voters opposed Trump's policies.
I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

EXCERPT:

Same as Detroit. To make up for trumps huge lead, they voted the same fraud ballots over and over....

That is a lie. A Michigan REPUBLICAN pointed out the fatal flaw in that argument. If ballots were scanned multiple times then there would be a huge4 discrepancy. You would have 10,000 voters and if they were scanned twice then there would be 20,000 vtes.Every county had a small overcount or undercount which is normal.

EXCERPT:

Jackass! He did not campaign from his basement and there was plenty of enthusiasm for him
He got more black votes because more black people, and people in general came out to vote for Biden and against the Orange Orangatange.

And NO dumb fuck , he did not win the popular vote.

Are YOU stupid or something

Hahahaha. More black people and people in general came out to vote for Trump too you leftist fool. The finger rapist generated very little enthusiasm. He was his usual gaff machine during the dem debates. Even Camelhoe called him out for being a racist. His campaign events were a massive flop. Shutting down the counting on election night has never happened in the history of this country.
I never mentioned the popular vote which is meaninglessness anyway dipshit! I enjoy the fact that you know Dementia Mumbling *Joe was installed and you continue to lie to yourself.

Even more voted for Biden.

EXCERPT:

I think you have brainwashed yourself with this horseshit. We can do simple math, but your analysis doesn't address the issue. The "deficit" consisted of fraud.

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.

EXCERPT:

Jackass! He did not campaign from his basement and there was plenty of enthusiasm for him
He got more black votes because more black people, and people in general came out to vote for Biden and against the Orange Orangatange.

Hahahaha. More black people and people in general came out to vote for Trump too you leftist fool. The finger rapist generated very little enthusiasm. He was his usual gaff machine during the dem debates. Even Camelhoe called him out for being a racist. His campaign events were a massive flop. Shutting down the counting on election night has never happened in the history of this country.
I never mentioned the popular vote which is meaninglessness anyway dipshit! I enjoy the fact that you know Dementia Mumbling *Joe was installed and you continue to lie to yourself.
he lost the popular vote in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Georgia....thus he lost the electoral college vote.

The popular vote is how electors are won and picked, in each state.

So, the popular vote is important, within each state, in the presidential election.... Not so much in the national total....other than telling us who the American people chose to be their leader in the nation overall...in the end, that means squat, I suppose.... :(
Or, illegal ballots were counted!!! For three days after Election Day!! Yeah, that’s that ticket

They were not illegal since the Supreme Court never took up the issue.

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!
I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

If you have facts then you don't have anything to worry about. You don't have any facts.

EXCERPT:

What fool believes anything that this clown act comes up with? They are biased so they have no credibility. You show just how dumb you are in believing this bullshit. I'll bet you even believe the banboo bullshit.
When the evidence is put in front of your face there will be no denying it.

Not one bit of evidence has been presented.

EXCERPT:

You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.
Not by any of the corrupt ones. Oops they are all corrupt.

All Trump Republicans are corrupt.

---After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm---

You really need to be in a mental institution.

EXCERPT:

You really think that they are what using a giant eraser to remove pen marks with no one noticing? Really?

It is very possible that they damaged the ballots themselves. Their careless handling of the ballots warrant a federal investigation.

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:

EXCERPT:

Even more voted for Biden.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

You really need to be in a mental institution.
Aren't you posting from a mental institution?

EXCERPT:

The bigger question is why is this process so mysterious, secretive, shady, and open to speculation?

EXCERPT:

There was no measurable fraud. You are just a sore loser. I doubt you can do simple math unless Trump tells you what the answer is.
iu

EXCERPT:

Medicine time for you. :cuckoo:
I think he has medicine every hour.

EXCERPT:

How do you know there was no measurable fraud? The AZ audit is the first attempt to measure fraud, and it's got all you Democrat Reich NAZIs pissing in your pants.

Interesting that folks on the left blame the leaders of the audit. .
. . . and folks on the right blame the administrators of the election.
When you have votes counted over and over again In a Republican state and it keeps coming up 'Biden won', how can we trust this sudden revelation about the ballots? The audit has been going on for almost a month. Why are they only reporting this now? IMO, they're getting desperate and I wouldn't put it past them to phony up ballots.
Because illegal ballots can be counted a million times but the ballots are still illegal.
Illegal ballots that they've consistently failed to produce? Nice try, but I'm not as stupid as the average Trumpista.
The audit just produced some, jackass.
No they didn’t. No one has seen these supposed ballots and the legitimate election officials are saying the whole thing is a mess and lies are being told.
The lies are being told by the election officials.

5 Republicans are lying. You are a stupid motherfucker.
What 5 Republicans are you referring to?

What a stupid thread

Of course some serial numbers will be missing. When you feed ballots to chickens, sometimes they will only eat the serial number

Forum List

Back