Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

I like the description I read of it..."Fraudit".

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
There was every kind of conceivable fraud.

And yet no one has argued that in the courts...

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...
Nearly zero arrests for any of the "millions" of alleged felonies as well.

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!
Barr didn't know. He didn't investigate jack shit.

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Nothing will come of this; there was no widespread fraud. What has never made sense to me was this...

Supposedly...the Dominion voting machines were programmed to change tallies. Why would the plotters do anything to falsify ballots if they could just change the vote tallies? Nobody who believes the Big Lie can explain it

All that being said, whenever there is an election that is within 3% of the top two vote getters; there should be, at the very least, a re-count. A hand-recount preferably.
It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.
You'll have to imagine all of the fucks I don't give.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.
We know you don't give a fuck. So why do you bother?

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
Naw, you’re a whiny bitch

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
CNN huh?

It doesn't matter how many times you chant your mantra 10,000 times, no Republican is ever going to swallow it.

Your
Blob
Lost

And, being a cult member, you can't process the truth so you have to have a substitute reality put in it's place.

I like rubbing your nose in your own bullshit....Do I need to seen the FBI back over to your house?
How long you been under investigation?
How long have you been following me around like a poodle? Do you do any tricks?
Still giving a fk? And still here
huh?

Poor baby...you don't have any friends you can bother in real life?

Well, well, this is interesting.

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
Let's see if I get this straight.
We have a ballot and
we have a DUPLICATE ballot
But the serial number on the DUPLICATE ballot doesn't match the on eon the original ballot...
Hmmm...
Could it be, and stay with me cause this one's a stretch, could it be ...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to put one of those giggling emojis here but, isn't that sort of like kicking a puppy?
Are you really so stupid that you don't understand how the serial numbers work?

Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official​

EXCERPT:

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.
We have a ballot and
But the serial number on the DUPLICATE ballot doesn't match the on eon the original ballot...
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to put one of those giggling emojis here but, isn't that sort of like kicking a puppy?
Dude, now that’s special

Hmmm, so much fraud and yet the arguments were if the States had the right to change their voting laws...

As William Barr told Trump there was not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!

He actually did but the fact that Trump lost the election has yet settle in with you and you can not believe Joe Biden actually won!

Your
Blob
Lost

And yet you live in a reality created by Newsmax than even stopped lying about Dominion!
CNN huh?

Nope

Your
Blob
Lost

How long you been under investigation?
How long have you been following me around like a poodle? Do you do any tricks?
Still giving a fk? And still here
huh?

Poor baby...you don't have any friends you can bother in real life?
Irony huh?

Your
Blob
Lost

Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

EXCERPT:

We have a ballot and
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

That was rhetorical right?

EXCERPT:

We have a ballot and
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

That was rhetorical right?
Of course.

Your
Blob
Lost

Dominion says they are lies. The company will not even reveal who owns it. I see no reason to believe them when all they do is threaten people with lawsuits.

And yet all those like Rudy could go to court against Dominion and yet they ran for cover, so why didn’t the Kraken, Rudy and so on argue Dominion evil ways in court?

Answer is they knew the whole thing was a scam!

EXCERPT:

We have a ballot and
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

It would not be mentioned if it was not a problem. Did you ever think of that? Far too many things wrong in Maricopa county.

Your
Blob
Lost

So you don't like it when people sue others?

EXCERPT:

We have a ballot and
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

It would not be mentioned if it was not a problem. Did you ever think of that? Far too many things wrong in Maricopa county.
How many vote tallies have been changed as a result of this "audit"?

Your
Blob
Lost

And yet all those like Rudy could go to court against Dominion and yet they ran for cover, so why didn’t the Kraken, Rudy and so on argue Dominion evil ways in court?

Answer is they knew the whole thing was a scam!
I would wait for Lindell to handle them. They have put themselves in a position where their codes will have to be released. We will see what happens then. About Rudy, what have they done but threaten him? I see no action in court.

EXCERPT:

We have a ballot and
Hmmm...

THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES?

How many vote tallies have been changed as a result of this "audit"?
Is it done?

Your
Blob
Lost

That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?

Your
Blob
Lost

That has little to do with anything since that would be a personal opinion. Anymore irrelevant questions?

And it is your personal opinion that the election was stolen and yet those like Barr and Kemp have told you many times that Trump did not win!

Your
Blob
Lost

Its just sort of funny because your blob has threatened to sue dozens of people himself and you worship the blob.

So damaged ballots were missing serial numbers
They're looking for fraudulent ballots brought in from China. Maybe they found them.
Don't be silly...

The ballots were from North Korea

Forum List

Back